+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Kim Inman Scam. YMMSS/STA sacam

People be careful. I have been with YMMSS/STA for two years. I met Kim Inman and he promised me in person to double my money every 90 dayd. Kim Inman is a liar, fraud, a white color thief and a Scam Artist. He bring his own people on his payroll to the meetings. They pretend to be investors/ affiliates / EPC purchasers. They all lied to me and lured me into investing all my savings. All my credit cards and I refinanced my home and sent all that money in excess of 120.000.00 dollars to Kin Inman and hos Fradulent company of YMMSS /STA. then he changed the rules and didn't dentd me a dime. and now he has sent me a fraudulent 1099 for the amount of 40.000 dollars. The reason Kim Inman sends 1099 to people in the US is because he has investments in the US and is trying to make other people pay his taxes for him. Kim Inman is a Filthy thief. We must get together and must not let him get away with it. Lt's start a national Lawsiut against him. Please contact me and let's start the process of Bringing This filthy scam artist Kim Inman to justice.

Re: Kim Inman Scam. YMMSS/STA sacam

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfYMMSS
    People be careful. I have been with YMMSS/STA for two years. I met Kim Inman and he promised me in person to double my money every 90 dayd. Kim Inman is a liar, fraud, a white color thief and a Scam Artist. He bring his own people on his payroll to the meetings. They pretend to be investors/ affiliates / EPC purchasers. They all lied to me and lured me into investing all my savings. All my credit cards and I refinanced my home and sent all that money in excess of 120.000.00 dollars to Kin Inman and hos Fradulent company of YMMSS /STA. then he changed the rules and didn't dentd me a dime. and now he has sent me a fraudulent 1099 for the amount of 40.000 dollars. The reason Kim Inman sends 1099 to people in the US is because he has investments in the US and is trying to make other people pay his taxes for him. Kim Inman is a Filthy thief. We must get together and must not let him get away with it. Lt's start a national Lawsiut against him. Please contact me and let's start the process of Bringing This filthy scam artist Kim Inman to justice.
    Anyone here know how to play the violin?

victim,

You have my sympathy. I agree Kim is the worst kind of scammer. He doesn't care who he hurts.

You people are pathetic liars. Kim is a good man who has spent millions of his own money to re-arrange the ways of his company. Hell, if he wanted to rob people, he'd take everyone's money and move to another Country. The first system failed, so they had to re-do it. Yes, the payoff is bad right now, but it's only a matter of time before it pays off. "Victimofymmss" is a LIAR. Kim never tells ANYONE to put their eggs all in one basket. He said NOT to put all of your money into his company. What you did was your own stupid mistake, and if you're paying for it now, then it's your own damn fault. Buy a violin and sit on a street corner somewhere and tell your BS story to people who may be foolish enough to believe you.

Quote Originally Posted by GT4671
    You people are pathetic liars.
    If so, they joined with one of the best
    liars around.

Kim is a good man who has spent millions of his own money to re-arrange the ways of his company.
    It doesn't take millions to change a
    comp plan. All he has done are add
    some of his early birds to the pay roll.
    His millions came from his victims.
    And he simply exchanged skyrocketing
    and unstable cycle times for plummeting
    and unstable reading credit values.

Of course, they couldn't really plummet
    much from the pathetic level they started
    at. They average of around .20 since
    the new system launched is a much more
    accurate depiction of what cycle times
    really were in the old system. That would
    be about 40 years to double your money.
    Last pay equates to about 200 years.
    Hell, if he wanted to rob people, he'd take everyone's money and move to another Country.
    Belize sounds like a nice place.
    The first system failed, so they had to re-do it.
    But he took months to come up with
    the plan and it was designed to last
    for generations.
    Yes, the payoff is bad right now, but it's only a matter of time before it pays off.
    Victims have heard that old tune for
    over a year now. lol
    "Victimofymmss" is a LIAR.
    That is possible.
    Kim never tells ANYONE to put their eggs all in one basket. He said NOT to put all of your money into his company.
    Actually, you don't know what the con
    man tells different people face to face
    or over the phone.
    What you did was your own stupid mistake, and if you're paying for it now, then it's your own damn fault. Buy a violin and sit on a street corner somewhere and tell your BS story to people who may be foolish enough to believe you.
    Correct GT4671, believing anything Kim
    Inman tells you is definitely a mistake. :eek:

For more in depth YMMSS discussion.

You people are pathetic liars. Kim is a good man who has spent millions of his own money to re-arrange the ways of his company. Hell, if he wanted to rob people, he'd take everyone's money and move to another Country. The first system failed, so they had to re-do it. Yes, the payoff is bad right now, but it's only a matter of time before it pays off. "Victimofymmss" is a LIAR. Kim never tells ANYONE to put their eggs all in one basket. He said NOT to put all of your money into his company. What you did was your own stupid mistake, and if you're paying for it now, then it's your own damn fault. Buy a violin and sit on a street corner somewhere and tell your BS story to people who may be foolish enough to believe you.
    NowNowNow see

"Yes, the payoff is bad right now, but it's only a matter of time before it pays off."

That statement alone kind of speaks for itself about your delusionary thought process's does it not. :D
    Im coming over with the stolen Karaoke machine.:rain:
    Do you want somebody to love do you need somebody to love.:rasta:

So I'm delusional for being excited about the future of the company? HOW DARE I BE THAT WAY! Right? I don't dwell on the negative.

Yes, Kim operates out of Belize...but as I said, he could move to ANOTHER Country, meaning outside of Belize after robbing people blind, which won't happen. I'm not going to sit here and say that he's a man of faith and all of that crap, because that means nothing to me. What I do know is the results that have happened in the past with YMMSS, and they had to change things because it got to where it couldn't work anymore. Anyone else would have packed it up and said "sorry". Not Kim though. He's a man of integrity. I won't spend more time here defending the company because nay sayers will always be just that. What I will do is come back here when I have made a boat load of money and rub it in all nay sayers faces.

So I'm delusional for being excited about the future of the company? HOW DARE I BE THAT WAY! Right? I don't dwell on the negative.

Yes, Kim operates out of Belize...but as I said, he could move to ANOTHER Country, meaning outside of Belize after robbing people blind, which won't happen. I'm not going to sit here and say that he's a man of faith and all of that crap, because that means nothing to me. What I do know is the results that have happened in the past with YMMSS, and they had to change things because it got to where it couldn't work anymore. Anyone else would have packed it up and said "sorry". Not Kim though. He's a man of integrity. I won't spend more time here defending the company because nay sayers will always be just that. What I will do is come back here when I have made a boat load of money and rub it in all nay sayers faces.

I hear this time and time again. So we are supposed to believe in him because he hasn't taken the money and run. OK, well he has just taken the money. The run will come later or maybe it has started, isn't he stepping down to take less of a role in the company or some BS.

I bet you boat is already full of money otherwise you wouldn't be talking his praises. So you are the pathetic liar.

If it were such a great company it wouldn't need defending.

How can someone defend a liar and a scam artist? Kim Inman and YMMSS robbed me out of my only nest egg I ever had. Anyone defending a thief like Kim Inman must be a part of the scam himself. Shame on them.

I am a 63 year old disabled woman. I live on a minimal fixed income. in November of 2004 I sold my beloved dead son's 1962 Ford mustang. Despirate to have a second income I invested 8700 dollars in YMMSS. I was told that I would be receiving 8000 dollars every 90 days over and over for the rest of my life. I went to YMMSS chatroom and Conference calls many times before I sent them my money. A man by the name of Hump from Oklahoma and another man by the name of Barry and Jim convinced me that I should invest my money in YMMSS. They told me I will receive so much mpney that I will not need to cash my Socila security check anymore. They even guided me over the phone on how to purchase EPCs. It has already been 16 months and I have not receive anything from YMMSS. Thay have chaned names and rules so mant times that I can't even log into my account anymore. Now they call themselves It is like thsy are running away from the Law and they keep covering their track by changing names and rules. I have begged and pleaded to YMMSS and Kim Inman for my money back. but they always ignore my e.mails. they always send me automated respones. I am despirate and I need my money back. I pray and cry every night. I don't know what to do. God please help me

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry Ross
    How can someone defend a liar and a scam artist? Kim Inman and YMMSS robbed me out of my only nest egg I ever had. Anyone defending a thief like Kim Inman must be a part of the scam himself. Shame on them.

I am a 63 year old disabled woman. I live on a minimal fixed income. in November of 2004 I sold my beloved dead son's 1962 Ford mustang. Despirate to have a second income I invested 8700 dollars in YMMSS. I was told that I would be receiving 8000 dollars every 90 days over and over for the rest of my life. I went to YMMSS chatroom and Conference calls many times before I sent them my money. A man by the name of Hump from Oklahoma and another man by the name of Barry and Jim convinced me that I should invest my money in YMMSS. They told me I will receive so much mpney that I will not need to cash my Socila security check anymore. They even guided me over the phone on how to purchase EPCs. It has already been 16 months and I have not receive anything from YMMSS. Thay have chaned names and rules so mant times that I can't even log into my account anymore. Now they call themselves It is like thsy are running away from the Law and they keep covering their track by changing names and rules. I have begged and pleaded to YMMSS and Kim Inman for my money back. but they always ignore my e.mails. they always send me automated respones. I am despirate and I need my money back. I pray and cry every night. I don't know what to do. God please help me
    Cherry, I am so sorry for your loss, go check out matrixwatch.com. They have a consumer movement to bring Kim Inman and his cronies to justice.

I won't spend more time here defending the company because nay sayers will always be just that. What I will do is come back here when I have made a boat load of money and rub it in all nay sayers faces.
    What is your limit? How long will you wait while earning $.03 per credit before you decide that it's long enough? I do hope that you get that boat load of money, but feel free to come back if you don't. There will be lots of company here for you when you reach your limit as well.

Hey GT,

Too busy spending that "boatload" of money to come back here?

Cool down guys.
    This forum is for reporting scams. And regardless of whether you're exposing it or supporting it, show us proof.

So how are you liking those .05 per EPC payments? Exciting, right? Since the system went up, you have earned rough nearly $4 whole dollars on one $320 purchase. WOW! That's better than the bank. And Kim has now removed the message boards so you can't hear those rah rah rumblings from Esto and Cashmound telling you to invest more money-because that is the way you treat STA like a business. Bah. YMMSS SUCKS.

The forums are still there dreamgrl.

http://www.ymforums.com

They just hid/removed the archives
    and are moderating more strictly
    to try and fight the constantly
    waning morale.

Oh, and the most recent pay was
    $0.025, not $0.05 ;)

And 14 weeks of "work" has "paid"
    about $2.04 per mature unweighted
    ad credit.

The hype and distractions continue. :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by surfer
    They just hid/removed the archives
    and are moderating more strictly
    to try and fight the constantly
    waning morale.

Seems this type of moderation is spreading to other forums as well.