+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Me wanteeeeee!

Me wanteeeeee!

Do people go for these obvious scams (money transfers from Mr. Hong Smith, Crown Prince of Nigeria, etc.) because they know that the only way to earn real money is to actually work hard for it, and they can't possibly envision spending the rest of their lives working their way up from the bottom rung?

Are people engaging in generally-unsavory or even criminal activities with the knowledge that they are doing "a little wrong" to get more money faster?

Is working hard and starting at the bottom something that people don't want to do or aren't willing to do?

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Re: Me wanteeeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by zirchowvii
    Do people go for these obvious scams (money transfers from Mr. Hong Smith, Crown Prince of Nigeria, etc.) because they know that the only way to earn real money is to actually work hard for it, and they can't possibly envision spending the rest of their lives working their way up from the bottom rung?

Are people engaging in generally-unsavory or even criminal activities with the knowledge that they are doing "a little wrong" to get more money faster?

Is working hard and starting at the bottom something that people don't want to do or aren't willing to do?
    Honey, it is all about laziness, greed and avarice and it is a part of SOME
    human's nature that is as old as humanity.

And if you want to know ANY TRUTH from them then just ALWAYS remember
    that they are LIARS and DECEIVERS.

Any other way to try to undestand these folks is impossible.

They are simple products from the muck-pile (to be as nice as possible)
    of humanity.

Re: Me wanteeeeee!

I gotta quit watchin' them Jane Austen movies -- they make you a little too idealistic.