+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Efax

Efax

Everybody, does anyone know how much I have to pay for Efax for the month after my first free month. Because they have different payments. Do I have to get the most expensive one to get credit for my gift?

Efax was an offer I did.

Re: Efax

wow efax is still around? that is an original offer from freeipods.com I think. Sorry never signed up

Oh no i forget i signed up for it on offergift. I dont think it was more than 10-15 bucks
    "Abandon All Hope"

Getting Screwed On
    I-deal - Plasma
    CRZ - $500 Gift Card 6/6 ?????
    Kewlkash.com - $100 payout

Thank you for the answer. Efax is still around because I signed up for it 9 days ago. I think it was 9 days ago. It is one month free.

This one is completely worth keeping. Just keep it and thank me later when your kickin' it and doin' some fly-ass faxing to some of our nations most important VIP/business men types....ummm word

Quote Originally Posted by myownicon
    This one is completely worth keeping. Just keep it and thank me later when your kickin' it and doin' some fly-ass faxing to some of our nations most important VIP/business men types....ummm word
    I am going to cancel Efax after paying for one month after my free month. In two months I will cancel it.

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT View Post
    I am going to cancel Efax after paying for one month after my free month. In two months I will cancel it.
    good luck with that. I came here to see if efax had done the same to others as they had to me. Last month I saw a $16.95 charge on my bank statement. To my suprise, after cancelling last year less than one month after my initial signup, I found that they randomly started billing me again in November, and had accrued $130 in monthly charges!!! Now when I called them when I found out, they told me this was their error and that they would refund my last months service. I said, if this is your error why would I not get a full refund minus the first months service?? After repeating the same one month refund offer several times, I asked to speak to a manager. Of course there was no manager available, I'd have to call back later. After 1/2 hour I called back and immediately asked for a manager. After speaking to him, he said that the Financial department would need a copy of my bank statement showing the charges to refund the money. I took down their fax number and faxed them a copy of my online statement. About a week later I received an email saying that my account had been cancelled (!!) and that they had refunded 2 months of service. I repeatadly emailed them back demanding the rest of my money and have gotten no reply. The worst thing about this is that I have NEVER used efax, I cancelled in September of last year after finding a service for about 1/10th of the price!!!! (Maxemail.com) These thieves refuse to call me even though I request to talk to someone real over and over, and I'm going to tell this story to everyone who will listen until they repay me for what a manager of sales said on the phone 'IS THEIR ERROR.' Forget Efax!!!!! Don't give them your credit card information!!! Use maxemail.com, its only like $2 a month when you pay by year!!! :zx11pissed: