+ Reply to Thread

serious newb here...need help

i've seen all these sites that say if you invest a certain amount of e-gold currency with them, they can give you a return on that pretty quickly...and these returns are quite exorbitant, like 200% in a month or somesuch. this deal smells like s h i t e, but i wanted the opinions of some veterans of the internet

Re: serious newb here...need help

Quote Originally Posted by peno asslace
    i've seen all these sites that say if you invest a certain amount of e-gold currency with them, they can give you a return on that pretty quickly...and these returns are quite exorbitant, like 200% in a month or somesuch. this deal smells like s h i t e, but i wanted the opinions of some veterans of the internet
    These sound like HYIPs. Now when it comes to giving my money away on the Internet I am no veteran, but I played a few HYIPs in January, I lost a few thousand dollars in a few of those ponzi schemes and so I quit while I was ahead, as it's a fool's game. Most of them will tell you some BS about how they invest your money in Forex, a big bunch of bull.

Anyway, it's the luck of the draw, you can win or lose, basically you're playing a game run by a scammer and once the scammer reaches their target amount in dollars, they run with all the money, laughing all the way to the bank. Don't forget to read their TOS (a bunch of BS as well).

Don't forget, once you've sent the E-gold, you can kiss your money goodbye because you may likely never see it again.

PS: Of course it's your money, so if you feel like giving it away on the Internet to a complete stranger, you can.
    Last edited by BAILEYSCREAMS_REVENGE; 03-08-2006 at 12:31 AM.
    Karma is a Biatch! :yelcutelaughA:

Con artists revealed as the criminals they are! freakB:

The IGNORE feature is the best answer for a FOOL!