+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 20

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    622

    Play Dirty: How To Hurt, Harass & Destroy Republicans

    Let's face it, shall we? If there's one thing to be learned from sites like this, it's that all the ranting, raving, and debating that can be focused on the right-wing and their criminal conduct, ignorance and venality isn't going to effect any of them one iota.

    In fact, if there's anything that I've realized from participating here it's that the more hard, factual data and proof that one can faithfully and sincerely provide in an effort to disabuse these right-wing loony chimps of their lies and delusions, the more they will obsessively and obdurately cling to them. Just ask Yirmiyahu.

    That's why I would like to open a thread specifically dedicated to the open exchange of ideas simply aimed at harassing and destroying them.

    Let's stop wasting our time on trying to "reason" with these deranged, fascist chimps and start managing our time more productively. The best effort which can be applied and offered by REAL Americans who have a patriotic interest in saving our country and our culture from these scumbags is to do something meaningful each day, however small, to make at least one Republican's life more miserable and untenable than it would otherwise be.

    I think I’ll kick off the program with one of my favorites. Do you know a Republican who is an office worker? Great! Send him/her a fax with the sender line entry: Jeb Stuart-Grand Wizard (fill in state) Ku Klux Klan. In the text of the message mention that you got the fax number from a friend and decided to send it along since you forgot to get his/her number at the last meeting. Thank him/her profusely for their financial support and mention how much you enjoyed meeting him/her at the cookout last month…etc..

    Is the mark a minority? No problem. KKK can be substituted for North American Man Boy Love Association, National Kiddie Porn Exchange, or any number of other groups real or fabricated. Use your imagination and have fun!

    The Perfect Republican
    Last edited by dante; 03-07-2006 at 06:31 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Play Dirty: How To Hurt, Harass & Destroy Republicans

    Oh ya, acting like a real moron towards them is sure to get them to change their ways.

    Dante, are you bored or something?

    Lady Mod

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    105

    Re: Play Dirty: How To Hurt, Harass & Destroy Republicans

    All I can say is wow Dante. I myself have leaned republican in my few years that I've been able to vote and I find this particular rant a bit over the top. I assume you will also have the honesty to do the same work against all the democrats who have over the years screwed over the American republic. Believe me, though we may disagree over particular political issues one way or another, even joking about comitting acts described by you only makes you every bit as bad as you claim republicans to be. Do I agree that some people will simply refuse to contradict something they saw on the all-mighty tv? Oh yes, but that very problem extends to both sides of the aisle.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Play Dirty: How To Hurt, Harass & Destroy Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash
    All I can say is wow Dante. I myself have leaned republican in my few years that I've been able to vote and I find this particular rant a bit over the top. I assume you will also have the honesty to do the same work against all the democrats who have over the years screwed over the American republic. Believe me, though we may disagree over particular political issues one way or another, even joking about comitting acts described by you only makes you every bit as bad as you claim republicans to be. Do I agree that some people will simply refuse to contradict something they saw on the all-mighty tv? Oh yes, but that very problem extends to both sides of the aisle.
    Ya, I don't think it is very productive to stoop to such low levels just because you don't like a person's political leanings. Hate just breeds more hate. The next thing you know, you are at war with each other and innocent people are getting caught in the crossfire.

    Namaste'

    Lady Mod

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    622

    Re: Play Dirty: How To Hurt, Harass & Destroy Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Oh ya, acting like a real moron towards them is sure to get them to change their ways.

    Dante, are you bored or something?

    Lady Mod
    Wah!?? Who cares? You actually think that ANYTHING will get them to change their ways? C'mon.
    Might as well have a little fun with them. After all, dirty tricks is their favorite game. They invented it.
    Last edited by dante; 03-07-2006 at 07:44 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Play Dirty: How To Hurt, Harass & Destroy Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by dante
    Wah!?? Who cares? You actually think that ANYTHING will get them to change their ways? C'mon.
    Might as well have a little fun with them. After all, dirty tricks is their favorite game. They invented it.
    LOL, it's a waste of time. When opportunity presents itself, which it does quite often, I don't back down from making them look foolish. But I don't lower my standards just to play "dirty tricks" on them. I'll play with children but I won't drop down to their level.

    Namaste'

    Lady Mod

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    622

    Re: Play Dirty: How To Hurt, Harass & Destroy Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    LOL, it's a waste of time. When opportunity presents itself, which it does quite often, I don't back down from making them look foolish. But I don't lower my standards just to play "dirty tricks" on them. I'll play with children but I won't drop down to their level.

    Namaste'

    Lady Mod
    You see, that's what they rely on. They know their opponents have "standards" and these low down Republican gangsters and gutter rats have always used that to their advantage. I'm tired of seeing Democrats like Kerry get "swiftboated" and still refuse to fight back because of their "standards".

    I'm not even a Democrat, but I wish the Dems would grow some stones just out of general principle. The reason these Repthuglican vampires keep getting away with their crimes and still have have the gall to be dragging us into yet another ill fated war of lies, is because the Democratic Party hasn’t the spine to stand up and say "Enough!", shut down this rogue government and demand accountability at long last.
    Last edited by dante; 03-07-2006 at 08:48 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Play Dirty: How To Hurt, Harass & Destroy Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by dante
    You see, that's what they rely on. They know their opponents have "standards" and these low down Republican gangsters and gutter rats have always used that to their advantage. I'm tired of seeing Democrats like Kerry get "swiftboated" and still refuse to fight back because of their "standards".

    I'm not even a Democrat, but I wish the Dems would grow some stones just out of general principle. The reason these Repthuglican vampires keep getting away with their crimes and still have have the gall to be dragging us into yet another ill fated war of lies, is because the Democratic Party hasn’t the spine to stand up and say "Enough!", shut down this rogue government and demand accountability at long last.
    LOL, You are funny in a thuggish kind of way. ;)

    LM

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    105

    Re: Play Dirty: How To Hurt, Harass & Destroy Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by dante
    You see, that's what they rely on. They know their opponents have "standards" and these low down Republican gangsters and gutter rats have always used that to their advantage. I'm tired of seeing Democrats like Kerry get "swiftboated" and still refuse to fight back because of their "standards".

    I'm not even a Democrat, but I wish the Dems would grow some stones just out of general principle. The reason these Repthuglican vampires keep getting away with their crimes and still have have the gall to be dragging us into yet another ill fated war of lies, is because the Democratic Party hasn’t the spine to stand up and say "Enough!", shut down this rogue government and demand accountability at long last.
    You erroneously assume that current democratic politicians have standards. All of the powerful politicians currently in office are crooks. Yes, I'm an equal opportunity hater. I do wish the democrats would restate their platform and and fight the republicans on the issues instead of simply makng jabs at Bush. They could, in my estimation, regain power in the congress enough to stunt the power grab the republicans are currently abusing.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Play Dirty: How To Hurt, Harass & Destroy Republicans

    Hell, I want all of them out and I want to start over with a fresh batch that we have already brow beaten into submission to the people whom they are SUPPOSSED to be serving.

    Namaste'

    Lady Mod

  11. #11
    umdkook Guest

    Re: Play Dirty: How To Hurt, Harass & Destroy Republicans

    If we could just put Clinton back in charge and throw out every other position in governemetn and make him a totalitarian leader, we would all be fine. He must get divorced first obviously, but then everything would be great. and if things arent great, well at least Bill will be able to fool us with his words better than monkey boy tries to do...

    Click on this for a good Bush laugh...

    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bush-bs.html

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    105

    Re: Play Dirty: How To Hurt, Harass & Destroy Republicans

    [QUOTE=umdkook]If we could just put Clinton back in charge and throw out every other position in governemetn and make him a totalitarian leader, we would all be fine. He must get divorced first obviously, but then everything would be great. and if things arent great, well at least Bill will be able to fool us with his words better than monkey boy tries to do...

    Click on this for a good Bush laugh...

    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bush-bs.html[/QUOTE

    I SERIOUSLY hope that statement was made in jest....

  13. #13
    umdkook Guest

    Re: Play Dirty: How To Hurt, Harass & Destroy Republicans

    i SERIOUSLY hope you are referring to our nations leader's statement, not mine...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,272

    Re: Play Dirty: How To Hurt, Harass & Destroy Republicans

    I don’t think getting every Republic out of Gov’t tomorrow would change much of what is going on right now. Both parties serve the power elite, the 1% or less of our citizens, the wealthiest people on earth who control between 80%-90% of the resources, Cash, property, and business interests. Through theft, corruption, and a continuous and relentless destruction of civil liberties they have left us, the electorate, out of the process of deciding our own fates and that of future generations.
    We are now governed by a plutocracy. Like it or not the Republicans in power today are Fascists. They don’t even entertain the notion that they serve the majority of American Citizens. The Democrats entertain the notion but don’t have the cajones to take action out of fear.
    The only way that these types of regimes have been overthrown in the past is by external military force or internally through a revolution.
    I don’t have great hopes for turning this situation around but I’m dedicated to defying these stupid SOB’s

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    359

    Re: Play Dirty: How To Hurt, Harass & Destroy Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by dante
    That's why I would like to open a thread specifically dedicated to the open exchange of ideas simply aimed at harassing and destroying them.

    Let's stop wasting our time on trying to "reason" with these deranged, fascist chimps and start managing our time more productively.
    DUDE!!! What, did you copy and paste one of my initial posts here or what? Excellent productive use of our time. Here Here!

    Sign me up.

    On a serious note... I suggest doing what they do. register as a republican, then vote in the primaries. Vote for the lesser of two evils. They did this in the South in droves to keep out a black congresswoman. They actually succeeded. There is no need to put too much energy in ideas, just steal theirs. They have spent countless hours and dollars figuring out how to cut their opponents at the knees, quiet effectively as you can see from our castrated democratic party.

    I plan on switching partys one of these days. Hope to see you guys there.

    Batarang Force

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,578

    Re: Play Dirty: How To Hurt, Harass & Destroy Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by dante
    Wah!?? Who cares? You actually think that ANYTHING will get them to change their ways? C'mon.
    Might as well have a little fun with them. After all, dirty tricks is their favorite game. They invented it.
    Some "down home" advice, dante... Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

Similar Threads

  1. Anti-Choice Scum Harass and Threaten Landlord
    By naturefreak2101 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 07:56 PM
  2. Smile, it wont hurt ya
    By Old Timer in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 03:07 AM
  3. Poll: 40% Of Republicans Ashamed To Be Republicans
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 10:19 PM
  4. What We Don't know WILL Hurt Us.
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 08:36 PM
  5. Bush's screw ups really hurt...
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 10:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
accountability, action, acts, advice, age, ain, america, american, amp, another, appears, art, association, ation, awarded, bad, bet, better, bill, bit, bored, boy, brain, brow, brown, bush, called, cares, cash, caught, center, change, citizens, civil, claim, cli, clinto, clinton, close, complete, con, copies, country, culture, current, dan, day, days, debating, decided, deciding, delusions, demand, democrats, dems, department, des, destroying, destruction, dirty, don, don’t, dow, dozen, drop, ear, earth, elected, electio, eme, ends, enter, entry, evils, excellent, face, factual, favorite, fear, financial, find, fine, fool, forgot, fresh, future, general, good, grab, grand, great, group, groups, gut, gutter, guy, guys, handle, hard, hate, head, hell, hey, his, honesty, hope, hours, html, hurt, ial, ignorance, ill, ime, innocent, interest, ion, isn, issues, kerry, key, kick, kind, kkk, knew, ku klux klan, last, laugh, leader, lesser, likes, line, lis, local, lol, long, making, mark, mea, medals, meeting, mention, miserable, more, moron, national, nations, night, north, note, office, official, open, opportunity, overthrow, paper, par, part, party, pas, people, perfect, person, picture, pig, platform, play, political, porn, pos, position, poster, posters, posts, power, powerful, printer, problem, process, productive, property, quote, ran, rated, rats, raving, real, reason, refuse, regimes, register, remember, republican, republicans, rich, ring, rio, roy, run, sad, screwed, sen, serve, served, service, sex, sho, shop, shot, shut, simply, small, sounds, specifically, spent, star, start, state, steal, stones, stop, story, stunt, stupid, subs, succeeded, ted, text, theft, they, thread, throw, time, tired, today, tomorrow, top, treatment, tricks, types, ugly, unit, url, user, vote, war, waste, ways, wearing, won, words, work, worker, wow, www, years

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •