+ Reply to Thread

Thread: paid surveys

paid surveys

I have tried just about every [email protected] " paid survey " or ' get paid to read emails" site out there and for all my effort i have received "zip,zilch,nadda and zero" from these sites. Have of these sites i joined were recommended by a site where they claimed they had tried out n filtered out the scam sites. Does anybody know if there are any ligitamit sites out there. I do enjoy doing the surveys but am pissed that they calim to pay me but yet have nothing to show for it. :confused:

Re: paid surveys

I have done surveys for a company called Survey Spot. It is by no means a way to get rich - but maybe just spending money. Not all of the surveys they send you are paid - some may be food samples to try and then rate. I think since April of 05, I have made about $70 - not much at all, but it's something, and that was probably 8 or 9 paid surveys. Good luck,

You have to got to someone who is reputable

I used to be a member of Gozing surveys and they paid me a little every now and then after I completed a survey, it wasn't much or anything but at least they were legit. I think they've merged with Ciao now but Im not a member anymore cuz I don't have time, but for anyone who has it might be a good site to join if you like doing surveys.

dc1576 Guest

Paid Surveys are frustrating, but you can get paid. It takes awhile to get going. I'll be very honest, I've been taking surveys for almost three years and I just recently (past 6 months) started to make anywhere between $175 to $250 a month for maybe 5 hours of work. Thats pretty much the max. You are not going to make six figures taking surveys. Otherwise why would any one go to work. Just the time it takes to find real legit programs is some major work. Heres three really good ones http://jpcservicesinc.com/page5.html that I have been a member of for a while and get checks from every month. The money is there but you need to have realistic expectations. NEVER pay for a list of companies!!!!