Gifting is considered illegal. You may "gift" a person money or goods. However, you don't "recruit" others to make gifts too with the outcome that somehow you are all going to get your bills paid and whatever. That is considered a PONZI. Christian beware. The feds and IRS are really cracking down on this kind of activity and the risk you take to your reputation and possibly financially is not worth it. If God is going to bless you, he will bless you, but it won't be through Illegal activity.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=3777&page=1&pp=40

I just got this information today from someone who was at the trial: I do believe I once said this would never be deemed as anything other than a PONZI/Pyramid scheme.

Update March 2006

Harvey (the Elite Activity founder) was found guilty and sentenced to 2 years in prison (maximum sentence). Since then he has sent out an e-mail that he is out on appeal and that they will take their case all the way to the supreme court. His atty was a complete joke in court. They now say that they are a 501 c non profit corporation and that they are within their rights to give anything they wish.

If he wasn't registered as a 501C, that will not hold up in court either.

Will keep you all posted as I learn new information.

Namaste'

Lady Mod