Some clown sent this to my 360 page on Yahoo. I dont even know how he got my name. I asked and he avoided. I think people like this just lurk around and look for suckers like me who cant work and need money. Here is the second email he sent me.
Thank you very much for your interest in the job offer and since you`ll need further informations,I`m going to tell you all about it.
Like I told you in my previous email to you,my company has got great market sales in the United States but like you know,different countries with different mode of doing business.The policies of most of our clients in payments methods suits payments regulations in the united states and therefore cannot be issued or used anywhere else except in the states.
I need someone responsible and reliable,for the job as this will cut the cost of coming to the state and getting the payments which is very expensive.
This is the reason why we look to employ honest and responsible person as sales representaives,to pick up payments for supplies already made to our clients and to have them processed accordingly in US banks.
The company is willing to do away with 7% of each payments made by any of our clients through our representatives like you,and that`ll be extra cash for you even if you are working now,this will be a part time job.All what we are trying to do to cut cost of travelling to the states to have it done ourselves,which is not advicable in business. We are already concluding plans of setting up a base in the US and West Africa and then in the near future move in to Asia and other parts of the world.
Apart from this,the renumeration you get increases depending on how reliable and good you are been a representative.The more payments that are made through you by our clients the more the percentage you get with time.
I`m really looking forward to you working with us.I have included with this email an employment form.Please fill the form with the required and correct informations and have it emailed to us immediately.
Warmest regards
philip williams

Here is his application

J TEXTILES & CLOTHING LTD.

17 Drapers rd

S14 3E,London.

Email:j_textiles@onebox.com,enquiries@jtextiles.co .uk

Tel:+44 7031847410

JOB RECRUITMENT FORM

Please fill in the blank spaces where appropriate with correct details.

PERSONAL DETAILS:

FIRST NAME: MIDDLE NAME:..

LAST NAME:

MARITAL STATUS:.

IF YES,WHAT IS YOUR WIFE`S NAME:..

NATIONALITY:..

EMPLOYMENT STATUS:.

IF YES,WHAT KIND OF JOB DO YOU DO:..

QUALIFICATION:

CONTACT DETAILS:

ADDRESS:..

CITY:.

ZIP CODE:..

TEL HOME:..

TEL WORK:.

MOBILE:

WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO REACH YOU:.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

DO YOU HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT:

IF YES,WHAT BANK DO YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH:..

HOW FAST CAN YOU HAVE PAYMENTS CASHED:.

WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM YOU CAN CASH FROM YOUR BANK AT

ONCE:$....................

Note:

All payments will be made in your name after you have been certified and cleared by the Human Resources Department.
All informations sent to us are safe and will not be shared with any other company,individual or organization.
You will be informed through phone or email when the payments will be coming in after all informations given here have been verified.
For every payments made by our clients through you,a 7% deduction will be made by you and the rest wired to us through a means which will be specified after the payments have been sent.
Payments come in every week.But you will get the next set of payments after the previous payment has been wired.

What a klutz. If the phone here was in my name i would call his ass up!