+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Internet Opinion Group offer rip-off

I've been working on my gift at IOG since November. Since January, I have been waiting for my Dealpass offer (Complete Home) to clear, and when it didn't after the 45 days, I wrote for manual credit. I sent all my welcome materials, etc., too. I have ALL the documentation. HA! Except one -- they are now requiring that the Dealpass sites show a CHARGE at IOG's end, and since none of them charge the $1 for the trial period, of course a charge doesn't show up on your credit card unless you actually join, which is $99.99. So I now have to do yet another fill-in offer (I've lost track of how many extras I've had to do in response to IOG's various new denial tactics.)
    Last edited by beesong; 03-06-2006 at 12:37 AM.

Re: Internet Opinion Group offer rip-off

Quote Originally Posted by beesong
    I've been working on my gift at IOG since November. Since January, I have been waiting for my Dealpass offer (Complete Home) to clear, and when it didn't after the 45 days, I wrote for manual credit. I sent all my welcome materials, etc., too. I have ALL the documentation. HA! Except one -- they are now requiring that the Dealpass sites show a CHARGE at IOG's end, and since none of them charge the $1 for the trial period, of course a charge doesn't show up on your credit card unless you actually join, which is $99.99. So I now have to do yet another fill-in offer (I've lost track of how many extras I've had to do in response to IOG's various new denial tactics.)
    Go back...

Quote Originally Posted by tiflyer2
    Go back...
    Back on vacation? Yeah, don't I wish! Ah, next year will be another.

Go back...
    stfu you are worthless go somewhere where u are wanted
    like michael jacksons bedroom

I didn't sign up for that offer. I hope you get your offer into complete. Are you suppose to wait for them to charge you $99? I signed up for Simply You and it said that I would be charged $1. I will check to make sure. It might not matter because I am going to keep Simply you for at least one or two months period of time. Can someone tell me about writing for manual credit please? Some of my things still say pending.

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT
    I didn't sign up for that offer. I hope you get your offer into complete. Are you suppose to wait for them to charge you $99? I signed up for Simply You and it said that I would be charged $1. I will check to make sure. It might not matter because I am going to keep Simply you for at least one or two months period of time. Can someone tell me about writing for manual credit please? Some of my things still say pending.
    That's what it sounded like to me, Swat. Since Complete Home doesn't charge anything to your credit card until it wants to charge 99.99, it turns out to be a REAL expensive offer! It used to be one of the best offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaviar
    stfu you are worthless go somewhere where u are wanted
    like michael jacksons bedroom
    Stop crapping the forum and go jackoff or find something to do.

At least get out of the house.
    Last edited by tiflyer2; 03-06-2006 at 01:51 AM.

You must be one of those AOL jerks.

only children jack off

Why dude...why?

You just can\'t let stuff alone can you?

You wonder why people give you shiz ..you have to stick your nose into everything.

Quote Originally Posted by fano3

Why dude...why?

You wonder why people give you shiz ..you have to stick your nose into everything.
    If you talk to trolls they keep coming back. Don't talk to him. I don't answer him.

That's what it sounded like to me, Swat. Since Complete Home doesn't charge anything to your credit card until it wants to charge 99.99, it turns out to be a REAL expensive offer! It used to be one of the best offers.
    Do you think Internetopiniongroup gets paid by Complete Home and other offers when we sign Up? I think they do. It is not fair that you signed up and made Internetopiniongroups money and they won't honor your signup. Do you know how that works exactly? What other offer are you going to do?

Quote Originally Posted by fano3

Why dude...why?

I am not going to standby, while this is happening.

nobody cares what u do

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT
    Do you think Internetopiniongroup gets paid by Complete Home and other offers when we sign Up? I think they do. It is not fair that you signed up and made Internetopiniongroups money and they won't honor your signup. Do you know how that works exactly? What other offer are you going to do?
    Maybe now they don't get paid unless we keep the 99.99 membership. I don't know what I'll replace it with this time because I've just about used up everything I can do in one site or another.

I don't understand. Whats happening?