Poll: Will you be having a look at this/Giving it a go???

+ Reply to Thread

About me.....My opportunity...Take a poll

Hey there

My name is Shaun and Iím new to the boards. I have been looking for ways to make money for the past year and have been crippled financially because of the scams out there. I have finally found a genuine business opportunity that really does work!! The best part about this is that I have proof as well from a legitimate site (thereís probably a lot more out there as well). What I want to do as well is add a poll to this. Ill explain why below........

First of all the site I have joined is here.

http://www.v-w-d.com/62494SL

Yes it is an affiliate link just like all the others but this is a legitimate one. You get 14 days free trial to use it and there is so much marketing material etc at your disposal (if you become an affiliate) you wouldn't believe. There are posters, DVDs, Leaflets, Business cards even beer mats for your local pub and some of it you can print off as well. Iím really lucky as well because my Sponsor (who is earning a mint with this himself) is very helpful and has shown me its not all about the money. Its about helping the people in your group as well and let me tell you I help everyone in my group. I have some really good ways of advertising as well and there are lots of extra incentives and bonuses.

Okay Secondly here is the site with the reviews on VWD.

http://www.business-opportunity-revi...l+World+Direct

It is a reputable site that is even assisting watchdog soon with a report on scams. You usually have to join but the reviews for VWD are free and all 13 reviews have been given a score of 10/10. Nothing on the site has that many.

Also just to let you know Iíve been doing this now for 3 weeks and have 12 people in my group and that is without the aid of any marketing material supplied by the site. This means that now not only am I playing for free but also am getting £5 commission for everyone I sign up every month and £1 commission seven further levels down!!!

Okay now on to the poll. As I said I know there are many scams and messages etc for affiliates etc on forums and Iím doing this poll because I want to check what people actually feel about this opportunity and if people actually read these things. It'll give me a bit of an idea as well how people perceive it. Iam genuine, honest and hard working and will answer any questions on it. Example if you think this is a scam please tell me why so I can clear it up for you, I am that confident it is not. I really want to get this out to people.......

My email address is shaun_lush@hotmail.com if you want to ask me anything.

Thank you for your time and sorry for going on

Shaun

POLL QUESTION: Will you be having a look at this/Giving it a go???
    ANSWERS:

1. Nah its another scam wont be touching it with a barge poll
    2. Yeah Iím going to give it a shot
    3. Busy promoting my own business but seems legit
    4. Busy promoting my own business but seems another scam

Could you also please when using the poll tell me why you think it is/isnít a scam. Iím really interested in what people think

Re: About me.....My opportunity...Take a poll

Quote Originally Posted by didgey1000
    Hey there

My name is Shaun and Iím new to the boards. I have been looking for ways to make money for the past year and have been crippled financially because of the scams out there.
    Quite a remarkable resume entry. Repeated failure I guess is a recipe for future success?
    Itís seems you've fallen down the stairwell too many times. This may have caused some brain damage.
    Next time use the elevator