+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Trail Head Options

Have Anyone Ever Heard Of Postcard Mailers Needed Yes Or No

Write Back

ALL I AM WAITING FOR IS MY CHECK BYE MAIL I STARTED TO WORK AND I AM HAPPY THAT I DID THAT YOU SHOULD TRY IT IT REALLY WORKS.

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]

Re;postcard Mailers Needed

Have Anyone Heard Of This Before Postcard Mailers Needed.they Send You Everything They Said They Are Going To Send You.

I was just sitting here reading the post about trail head options and their envelope scam. My question is: How would they know it was your envelope that the people answered? Ex: I send it to John Doe, without letting him know it was mailed from me, he in return answers the letter, how do I get paid that way. Do they give you a list of names with a account number or something?

First of all, this mldndmnc guy must work for them. This is a SCAM. They send you a bunch of letters just like the one you received and envelopes. IF they get any back you get your dollar per envelope. Thing is, They may get like 1% of the envelopes you send out. Subtract that from the postage you just forked out and you end up paying to do their work. Don't fall for it. My girlfriend got one of these awhile back and I had to read it 4 times to figure out exactly how it worked. You do pose another interesting question. How the hell do they track? I never saw any sort of special number to reply to. To top it off their mail address is a P.O. Box. No legit company would ask you to send personal information to a P.O. Box. They don't provide a physical address, Email address, or phone number to contact them - obvious clues it's a scam.

I to sent money to this company and they sent me the mailings and envelopes to stuff. the thing that your stuffing in the envelope is a paper statingif you want to know how to make money stuffing envelopes then send them like 35.00 for this manual telling you how. I stuffed all my envelopes and sent them out and now I'm waiting to see what happens. I don't have a number for this company either and the only address is the p.o box. I was probley scammed too. Place a big letter S for sucker on my face. :eek:

do you work at home doing mailing and stuffing envelopes well i am waiting for my paycheck to bye mail.

ps write back to me

my email address is [email protected]

hey evevery one who posted about trail head options thanks again :)
    i almost fell for this one glad i decide to research it if any one know knows of one that works e-mail me [email protected] ;) again thanks

Have Anyone Heared Of Sending $1 To Each Of The Six People On The List At The End Of This Letter?

10. 01-13-2007, 01:42 AM

Immediately Send $1 To Each Of The Six People On The List At The End Of This Letter.

Have Anyone Evey Head Of This Before About Sending A $1 To Six People Wrape The Doller Bill In A Not Saying 'please Add Me To Your Mailing List'and Include Your Name And And Address. Remove The Name Next To To The #1spot On The List And Move The Rest Of The Names Up One Position #2 Becomes#1.#3bacames#2;etc.then Place Your Name And Address In The #6 Position.

i just got that letters i do not know if i am going to see them 79$
    hey you know a real homejob :confused:

i just got that letter should i sent them the 79$ :confused:
    hey do you know a real homejob tell me i need one
    thank all of you love you all

A Pulaski County circuit judge fined Trail Head Options and Home Business Systems more than $1.2 million, ruling they had violated the Arkansas Deceptive Trade Practices Act 1,262 times with what authorities described as an envelope-stuffing scam. The $1,262,000 fine represents $1,000 per violation, according to the three-page ruling. Each violation stands for a complaint against the companies. Funds collected will go to customers who have filed a complaint with the attorney general's office.

Regarding this SCAM: Newsflash: They just arrested the owner and her partners in crime for mail fraud! I hope this helps give you all some peace of mind that justice will be served! If you want to check this out for yourselves, just google: Sharon Henningsen, she is the owner and she also had several different name changes for this business. I saw it on the news last night (as we don't live too far). Hope this helps some. Some other names for her business were: Home Business Systems Inc and Premier Solutions. Lots of folks were duped by this one. Take care on and be more careful in the future! Also, she was operating out of Rudy, Arkansas in Crawford County living high on the hog!!!

Hello...this is a little painful for me to be writing an ill try to explain. First i will update you guys on what i just found out on the news today. As you might have known...the 3 people that were involved in this huge scam were arrested not long ago...they were out on bail..well this morning they fled the area an are on the run basically. The hurtful part about this is that i knew these people. I can't say who i work for but i will say that more than likely the envelopes you people got were delivered to this business by me. Im a delivery driver for an office supply store.
    They always ordered a large amount at a time...they were super nice people an grew fond of me...they thought so highly of me an i was just their delivery driver...me an my wife had a bady and they sent us money for the baby...even invited us over for dinner
    My heart is broken after reading all this..i got so close to them an never new what was goin on..it kills me to see what they have done to people.
    It wasn't building that this stuff was coming from..it was their house..i had been delivering to them for a bout 3 years..they had a small house an then bought a huge place.
    I dont know if they will ever see this post or anything on it...but if they do i hope they contact me some sort of way...i think i deserve an explanation for some things..because i was growing fond of them myself..
    Once again im sorry for everyone that was affected by this scam. It scares me to know that it happened right under my nose and i had no idea it was goin on...
    If anyone has any questions about anything just reply to this post

thanks

Trail Head Options is not only a scam, it has been shut down and the three people who ran it are now fugitives.

http://www.nwanews.com/adg/News/209844/

Sharon Jeanette Henningsen has been fined $1.2 million in the envelope-stuffing scam, which a Pulaski County Circuit judge found violates the state’s Deceptive Trade Practices Act.
    Since that April decision by Judge Timothy Fox, Henningsen, her boyfriend, Timothy Shawn Donavan, and her sister, Alys Marie Dimmitt, have been arrested for federal mail-fraud after postal inspectors complained her business practices violated the law.
    They are all accused of running a $1 million mail-order scam, and are considered federal fugitives after failing to report to a court-ordered supervision program.
    On Nov. 18, 2007, the three filed a 42-page notice with the judge claiming that they are each “living breathing free” people who are not U.S. citizens and are not subject to the laws of the United States. In the filing, the defendants claim they are citizens of the “American Republic, beneficiary to the Original Jurisdiction.” They also claim that their names are trademarked, with any unauthorized use of those names subject to a $10,000 copyright infringement fee to be paid in gold or silver.
    Henningsen denies being the Sharon Jeanette Henningsen listed in the criminal complaint, noting that she now hyphenates Sharon-Jeanette and separates her first name from her last with a semicolon. She also claims that the complaint, which spells her name in all capital letters, does not refer to her.
    “I learned in first-grade grammar that proper names have the first letter capitalized and the remaining letters in lower case,” the letter states. “Your DEFENDANT is not me, according to the rules of grammar.” Henningsen claims that she is not Sharon Jeannette Henningsen, but is Sharon-Jeannette; Henningsen.
    Henningsen, Dimmitt and Donovan were arrested in August and charged with aiding and abetting mail fraud after postal inspectors said they discovered the trio had deposited $1.4 million into a Minnesota bank account with funds that came from the scheme and two similar operations.
    The arrests capped a 10-month investigation by the U. S. Postal Service into three businesses authorities say the defendants were operating: Home Business Systems Inc., Trail Head Options Inc. and Premier Solutions.
    In April, Henningsen was fined more than $1.2 million by Pulaski County Circuit Judge Timothy Fox, who ruled she and her envelope-stuffing business had violated the Arkansas Deceptive Trade Practices Act 1,262 times. The judge also barred Henningsen and two of her companies, Home Business Systems Inc. and Trail Head Options Inc., from operating in Arkansas until she has paid the fine plus $156,813 in restitution and $20,000 in attorneys’ fees.
    The ruling stemmed from a 2005 lawsuit against Henningsen and Home Business by the Arkansas attorney general’s office, which complained she and the company had violated the law by promising earnings that they could not legitimately deliver and by not clearly representing how customers would earn money.