+ Reply to Thread

What does YFD mean?

I assume it stands for something.

Thanks in advance!

Re: What does YFD mean?

Quote Originally Posted by popo zao
    I assume it stands for something.

Thanks in advance!
    It stands for YFDirect, which is the parent company of a bunch of freebie sites. YFD owns:

Everyfreegift
    Bigwin
    MarketSurveyGroup
    InternetOpinionGroup
    YourGiftCards.com
    GadgetCity
    AnyFreegift

There are a few I might have left out. When people talk about "YF", they are usually talking about it in relationship to one of their freebie sites that they are working on. Someone here should really make a thread that explains all this to the new people in an easy format. The info on this board is all screwed up. No wonder people are confused. I get confused and I know what the hell I am doing, usually. If I have time tommorrow, I may spend time doing just that. If not, I hope another vet around here can create such a thing. Instead of shutting people out with harsh words, we should help them.

Ahhh, makes sense.

Good to see you again, Jeannine! You have always been THE voice of reason and professionalism on this site. I look forward to what you have to say about all the new stuff going on.

Like this?

I remember hearing somewhere that it was for "Your Free Direct"... may be wrong, just something that was stuck into my mind somehow...

To add to your post, there are 2 more YF sites: pays2shop and yourfreepsps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannine111
    It stands for YFDirect, which is the parent company of a bunch of freebie sites. YFD owns:

Everyfreegift
    Bigwin
    MarketSurveyGroup
    InternetOpinionGroup
    YourGiftCards.com
    GadgetCity
    AnyFreegift

There are a few I might have left out. When people talk about "YF", they are usually talking about it in relationship to one of their freebie sites that they are working on. Someone here should really make a thread that explains all this to the new people in an easy format. The info on this board is all screwed up. No wonder people are confused. I get confused and I know what the hell I am doing, usually. If I have time tommorrow, I may spend time doing just that. If not, I hope another vet around here can create such a thing. Instead of shutting people out with harsh words, we should help them.
    $600 Recieved | $5600 Waiting 4 Shipment

Quote Originally Posted by tjwor
    I remember hearing somewhere that it was for "Your Free Direct"... may be wrong, just something that was stuck into my mind somehow...
    nope yfdirect isn't mostly a site to give free stuff it is an advertising affiliate owned by netblue