+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Direct TV

Direct TV

I signed up for Directv but I don't know if I have to get it installed in my house. I can't get Directtv installed where I live. I signed up for my laptop. Should I just wait for someone from Directtv to get here and then tell them, sorry I can't put it in? What have you people who signed up for Directtv done? I can sign up for another offer but would that be considered a repeat offer even if I do a whole different offer? I read the terms for Consumer Incentive Promotions but it doesn't say.

Re: Direct TV

Have em hook the directtv up to you toaster oven or something.

I would find another offer that you can complete.

You need to find someone who caters to yer area. I cant get nothing but direct tv out by me & it sucks. I try to order a carrot cuffing movie & it never lets me so I have to settle for Cinnemax.
    HEATHER FOREVER!!!!!Heather O'Rourke,I Love you!!:D 1975 -1988

Quote Originally Posted by Dogslider
    I would find another offer that you can complete.
    I am going to do that if I can get Directtv cancelled before they get here. If they get here maybe I'll just let them put it up. I can always take it down before my landlord sees it. He isn't around that much anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT
    I signed up for Directv but I don\'t know if I have to get it installed in my house. I can\'t get Directtv installed where I live. I signed up for my laptop. Should I just wait for someone from Directtv to get here and then tell them, sorry I can\'t put it in? What have you people who signed up for Directtv done? I can sign up for another offer but would that be considered a repeat offer even if I do a whole different offer? I read the terms for Consumer Incentive Promotions but it doesn\'t say.
    Maybe if you have them attach the dish to your head you\'ll be able ok.

Quote Originally Posted by fano3
    Maybe if you have them attach the dish to your head you\'ll be able ok.
    That was really funny. Good one.

Swat, what is your email address?

Quote Originally Posted by tiflyer2
    That was really funny. Good one.

leavemealone@aol.com

Man, can you please back off. I am not bothering you. You have insulted me and now you want to communiate through email? If you want to apologize, do so here. If you don't stop harassing me I will report you.

CREEP ALERT!!

This thing with TIFLYER asking for people's AIM and email addresses is sort of funky. Anyone know what his thing is? IN that other thread about the Vukas family he also was demanding to know people's ages.

Not good not good not good. Stay far far away SWAT.

I'd make sure you aren't agreeing to a contract before you let them install. Otherwise, I'd just go back and do a different offer, maybe some ink from InkBlvd or an Entertainment book? They are both useful offers! :)

Quote Originally Posted by tiflyer2
    ??????

What's going on around here?

DethLOK is offline 12DP Thread Hater and Free Gift Getter User Rank

IN short... you no hooky uppy you getty no credit...

On another note... you do have 30 days to back out of your contract with them... you just have to pay to have them take your dish down which could end up costing a couple of hundred bucks.

And TI... i got no probs with you but I suggest PM'ing people when asking for personal info and only if you get a sense that it's welcomed... Your input is valued here but I'd hate to see you get banned for harrassing other members.
    Deth is always approaching, live while you can...

Quote Originally Posted by JeanneLynn
    I'd make sure you aren't agreeing to a contract before you let them install. Otherwise, I'd just go back and do a different offer, maybe some ink from InkBlvd or an Entertainment book? They are both useful offers! :)
    I might buy ink as another offer. I will call Direttv on Monday and see if I can cancel with no penalty. Thanks for your kindness. I know I might have been a pain with so many question but I got a little excited reading through these boards. I saw that I can get a free laptop and a free plasma and a free Ipod and a free Xbox. My head is still spinning.

If the offer is directly through Directv, you shouldn't have a problem....but if it's through a retailer/distributor make sure you get all the details out of them. They can be SHADY. I did tech support/customer service for Dish Network and they use most of the same retailers. They just push whichever company has better promotions or is paying better commissions at the time.