+ Reply to Thread

I was scammed by "theadclick"

That's a site that promises to pay you for reading emails, click links, play some games, and other stuff. I worked in that site, till I reached payout of $5 or more, as you can guess, I waited, and waited and waited.... months. I keep waiting, no payment. Yes my payment info is ok, my name, account and all.
    I emailed several times the admin, no response. After a while, and my repeated questions about where my money was as the site states "we pay every friday" my account was cancelled. In never insulted the admin or anything, just asked them "I reached payout but months come and go and I don't get my payment" and my account was cancelled, stay away from this site. It seems the forum was also disabled, probably to shut up users after all the complaints. Time lost. I felt that I should advice others. :(

Re: I was scammed by "theadclick"

Quote Originally Posted by jabk
    That's a site that promises to pay you for reading emails, click links, play some games, and other stuff. I worked in that site, till I reached payout of $5 or more, as you can guess, I waited, and waited and waited.... months. I keep waiting, no payment. Yes my payment info is ok, my name, account and all.
    I emailed several times the admin, no response. After a while, and my repeated questions about where my money was as the site states "we pay every friday" my account was cancelled. In never insulted the admin or anything, just asked them "I reached payout but months come and go and I don't get my payment" and my account was cancelled, stay away from this site. It seems the forum was also disabled, probably to shut up users after all the complaints. Time lost. I felt that I should advice others. :(
    How much money were you waiting all that time for? I hope you weren't waiting all that time for $5.

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT
    How much money were you waiting all that time for? I hope you weren't waiting all that time for $5.
    I waited for payment for 3 months I think. The amount increased with every day, i can't remember how much I had at the end but was above $15. It took a lot of time to get a single dollar in that site, I will never again lose my time in a site that pays you cents for reading an email. There are good investment sites out there that really pay. Other sites that are scams are million-mails.com, 100-dollars-mail and all those that promise lots of money for every email, they don't pay anybody. 100-dollar-mail owns me like $250,000 LOL sure they will pay ha! and million-mails own me 4 payouts of 5,000 each, I was testing all the programs at that time, of course, I never saw a cent :(

I waited for payment for 3 months I think. The amount increased with every day, i can't remember how much I had at the end but was above $15. It took a lot of time to get a single dollar in that site, I will never again lose my time in a site that pays you cents for reading an email. There are good investment sites out there that really pay. Other sites that are scams are million-mails.com, 100-dollars-mail and all those that promise lots of money for every email, they don't pay anybody. 100-dollar-mail owns me like $250,000 LOL sure they will pay ha! and million-mails own me 4 payouts of 5,000 each, I was testing all the programs at that time, of course, I never saw a cent :(
    Thanks for giving me the head's up. Sometimes I search for new ways of making money online.

Exactly, the wasted time and effort for pennies on these sites are not at all worth the effort. I think you're better off in a job or trying to set up your own business.....don't waste your time on these scams.

If you go to work, after a week or month you can pretty much see how much you're making for the time you have spent there. These waste of time schemes rob you of your valuable time and in the end you gain nothing but disappointment.
    Karma is a Biatch! :yelcutelaughA:

Con artists revealed as the criminals they are! freakB:

The IGNORE feature is the best answer for a FOOL!

I joined million-mails.com and clicked on banners and ads then I paid my $5 upgrade a few days ago, then I asked for $50000 payout, then on 9/2/06, when I typed in the million-mails address, it used a redirecting url to another web site, http://hygeia.getpaidsolutions.com/suspendedpage , and went to http://sleuth-hound.com/?id=449030 surf the website! I have a question: does million-mails website still work, or does it uses a redirecting url when someone asks for a payout at million-mails?

I joined million-mails.com and clicked on banners and ads then I paid my $5 upgrade a few days ago, then I asked for $50000 payout
    And you still do not see that they are scam?

I know now they are a scam. I did some research on million-mails.com, I found nothing negative about them, I signed up. Now, I have to figure out how to get my $8.75 and $5 back from those scammers.