+ Reply to Thread

The Best iBook site and prepaid Visas and such

After much surfing/searching through this forum (and the freebie sites) I've learned that ibooks have shot up from six offers to a whopping 15. I saw one on istufffree.com for 8 offers but was wondering whether this company was legit and if they delivered fast. I've also learned that it's best to use one of those prepaid visas/mastercards.

Questions
    1. Which is the best (ie reliable) and cheapest site to get an ibook?

2.If you use a prepaid card, wouldn't
    a. The offer sites reject your transaction since many of these cards are treated like debit cards?
    b.The offer sites report you to collection agencies since there won't be sufficient funds to pay for the services the following month (in the case of hard-to-cancel or commitment companies)?

3. Not a question, but a comment (and ok, a question): Grrr...I am jealous of people like LucaBella (in a good-willed way ;) ) who keep getting shipments and shipments of ibooks. How do you do it?!

Care to spare one? :D

p.s. Even though this is an anti-scam site, it's about time this forum got a "sticky" thread with a walk-through of how to do these freebie sites

that's all folks.

Re: The Best iBook site and prepaid Visas and such

I would also be interested to know if this site is legit and how long it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by osxguy87

p.s. Even though this is an anti-scam site, it\'s about time this forum got a \"sticky\" thread with a walk-through of how to do these freebie sites

that\'s all folks.
    You STILL don\'t get it dude. You say you searched through this site yet you haven\'t seen the s**t hitting the fan? Remind me not to stand near you when it comes flying your way because you won\'t seeing it coming to duck.

A \"walk through\" is against all of these site\'s T&C - they are now slamming and DQing people for the offer situation, it\'s only a matter of time before they start looking for other reasons.

You need a time out and should have your posting rights revoked so you can just read and not post.

The Newbie from Hell Guest

I think people have the links to these sites but they are too stingy to share. If you havent notice theyre a llot of mean people on here

Gigante Guest

Incase you haven't noticed YFDIRECT AND NIUTECH ARE BOTH MONITORING THIS FORUM! Anything posted here is seen by them. You go against the TOS, not that hard to figure out which one you are. THEY ARE VERY STRICT ABOUT WALKTHROUGHS. It is time for the community to close up or everybody will get ****ed.

The Newbie from Hell Guest

[QUOTE=Gigante]Incase you haven't noticed YFDIRECT AND NIUTECH ARE BOTH MONITORING THIS FORUM! Anything posted here is seen by them. You go against the TOS, not that hard to figure out which one you are. THEY ARE VERY STRICT ABOUT WALKTHROUGHS. It is time for the community to close up or everybody will get ****ed.[/QUOTE[COLOR=Red]]how do you know theyre monitoring this site do you work for them? are you an undercover agent[/COLOR]

Gigante Guest

**** how did you know I was an undercover YFDirect and NIUTech agent?

Sarcasm aside, when I called them about my cancelled gifts, they told me they were watching multiple forums and named off a couple.

[obnoxiousness]I think the one who needs his posting rights revoked is you fan0...way to fan the flames with that whole diatribe of yours. It was only a p.s., not a DEMAND. No need to be rude and obnoxious about it.

You managed to write a whole blurb about the P.S. I wrote in my one big post.

How about answering my other questions? Maybe you're the one who needs to read.[/obnoxiousness]

I'm not looking for a way to cheat the free sites, I'm just asking questions about the prepaid visas and a recommendation for the best site to do for an ibook...and by walkthrough I meant tips (eg using a prepaid card instead of a credit card), not a guide on cancelling and scamming them. I want a site with the most offers I can actually use. Or at least a reliable one because I would really like an ibook.

Thanks.
    Last edited by osxguy87; 03-04-2006 at 09:14 PM.

[QUOTE=osxguy87]Questions
    Lots of them offer ibooks, I'm not sure which is the best. YFD related sites are one of the most reliable, but take the longest. NIU sites are fast, but their offer requirements are typically higher. I'm not sure if Metareward sites have ibooks... I'm sure they do, I just don't remember seeing one (although haven't looked). They're about in between as far as offer #s/price for completion and length of time to receiving between YFD and NIU.

2.If you use a prepaid card...
    Haven't used a prepaid but I've seen others mention it. I'd imagine you're OK. As for not having sufficient funds to pay charges and letting subscriptions lapse so you don't have to bother with canceling... is it really worth the chance you could get smacked b/c you didn't take the little extra time to cancel or did an offer knowing you didn't have sufficient funds to pay for it?

3. I dunno how Luca gets all of her ibooks, must be the fro. I'm more jealous of the fro than the ibooks... wonder if any of the sites have that as a prize :D

[QUOTE=jsavagemd]
    Quote Originally Posted by osxguy87
    Questions
    Lots of them offer ibooks, I'm not sure which is the best. YFD related sites are one of the most reliable, but take the longest. NIU sites are fast, but their offer requirements are typically higher. I'm not sure if Metareward sites have ibooks... I'm sure they do, I just don't remember seeing one (although haven't looked). They're about in between as far as offer #s/price for completion and length of time to receiving between YFD and NIU.

2.If you use a prepaid card...
    Haven't used a prepaid but I've seen others mention it. I'd imagine you're OK. As for not having sufficient funds to pay charges and letting subscriptions lapse so you don't have to bother with canceling... is it really worth the chance you could get smacked b/c you didn't take the little extra time to cancel or did an offer knowing you didn't have sufficient funds to pay for it?

3. I dunno how Luca gets all of her ibooks, must be the fro. I'm more jealous of the fro than the ibooks... wonder if any of the sites have that as a prize :D

Haha thanks alot jsavage...it's definitely the fro

In terms of the prepaid card, I was just planning it for use as a mechanism to defend myself against sites who keep charging you even after you cancel (ie, non commitment sites). Theyd charge more except they wouldnt be able to report me to collection since I would have documentation of the supposed cancellation.

gotcha osxguy... there's definitely a couple sponsors who are up to no good, definitely nice to have that protection. Good luck with everything. Just saw there was an Ibook on Gadgetcity, unfortunately the offer requirements just went up and the last page is all CC offers :(. You might want to check some of the other YFD sites though.