+ Reply to Thread

TypingCash - Beware

For anyone thinking of registering with James Anderson of TypingCash please take the time to read the threads posted by TokyoDutchman in the Work from Home Section. Unfortunately for me I had already paid my $97 and had slogged away posting numerous ads all over the internet before I checked this site out.

Do not pay this guy any money. From my research on this site it would seem that I can kiss my $97 goodbye but at least I have learned my lesson and can pass on my experiences to others. Thank you once again to TokyoDutchman - whose research into TypingCash is nothing short of amazing.

I can't believe I was stupid enough to fall for this one, but at least I know not to bother wasting my time placing ads for him for nothing. :(

Re: TypingCash - Beware

Im sorry you had to go through that TwiceShy. From reading the other posts it seems they are the same as dataentrypro, is that correct? I just wrote in my blog about dataentrypro and would love to update the information to include typingcash if this is correct.

Hi KatiesCorner! Like I've said, I'm only new to researching work online, but from what I have gleaned from this fantastic site, TypingCash is not what it purports to be. Have a look at the two threads from ToykoDutchman. This guy has really looked into this company. I definitely recommend that you add TypingCash and James Anderson to your blog.

It cost me $97 to learn my lesson and I just hope that these threads will stop others making the same mistake.

Don't kiss your money goodbye!

I joined, demanded a refund the same day, and was reimbursed within 48 hours. Tokyo Dutchman received his initial "members only" information from me after I joined/canceled.

It is interesting to note - IMHO - that many people on this forum (and others) give up far too easily regarding refunds. There are money-back guarantees on Anderson's site: one posted pre-payment and one after. The two vary in terms, but the first is pretty much unconditional, and is the guarantee used to lure people to sign up. I copied that guarantee and pasted it into Word prior to signing up for the site. When I determined that his offer was not something I wanted to do, I attached a scan of the information to the email requesting a refund. I had no problem, though I imagine that if I had been less agressive I might have. I frankly stated that I would pursue a refund through other avenues if necessary.

If you used PayPal or a credit card there are options to contest the payment as well - especially if you show them the guarantee with validation that it came from the same site/offer.

Anyway, the guarantee info is right there on TypingCash.com. If you want your money back, just do what I did.

Btw, I will say that compared to some, TypingCash is a bit more honest - he actually pays 10 cents for every ad you type. But that doesn't factor in the time you will spend *repeatedly* joining each free classified site after they expire in a week or two; not to mention that the real money can only be made through affiliate sign-ups and/or use of more funds to promote via Adsense etc...

Good luck!

Thanks so much for your input November 66. I will definitely take your advice and follow through on the refund.
    TwiceShy

Dear Twice Shy,
    I read your post on the other thread about James's/Peter's response to the info I posted. In my posts (parts 1 and 2) I never used the word "scam" in reference to TypingCash. Also, at the bottom of part 2, I said that was all the info I could dig up and if anyone wanted to refute my claims then please share them.....so far, no one has contested my research. The funny thing was that according to you, James said -

"Yes I have read the thread many times. That person was a member for all of five minutes and unfortunately his ignorance and need to 'save the world from internet scam artists' is persuading people not only to not give online internet companies a chance but also encouraging them to make the wrong decision. Just because he's on scam.com doesn't mean he's right."

But he didn't even prove that I was wrong or defend himself or probably didn't tell you his real name. He's right that just because I'm on this site doesn't mean I'm right. I just wanted to put the info that I dug up and share with you all so that you can see first hand that his "offer" is not as easy as he makes it out to be and that he may not be who he really say he is. He may be an honest businessman running an honest business.....it's just that I haven't found anything to support it. With that being said, I'll admit my posts were a signal to you all that I personally wouldn't recommend his program...plain and simple. Also, why do you need to operate out of 2 different states and create an alias in order to run a business???

For those who didn't read my posts they can be found at:
    Part 1 - http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=10095
    Part 2 - http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=10096

Also, November 66 was right! Do whatever you can to get your money back. It's a shame though on his original site he says he promises a prompt and courteous refund, but on his members page he says you have to wait 90 days....maybe courteous, but definitely not prompt. I was also informed by some other members like "lumbouge" that he tried repeatedly to get his money back but James/Peter kept ignoring him. Refer to: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=9829 to see what I mean.

All I'm saying is that the info is out there.......use it at your discretion! Again, I'm not saying this guy is good or bad or that his business is a fraud, but with the info I uncovered I just couldn't recommend it and there are others who were paying members and had nothing good to say. Hell, so far no one has been able to say they've actually made more than the $97 they paid for the registration fee!!! 10 cents a post ain't much and you'll need to post about 1000 ads just to get your registration fee back!! So TwiceShy, if you only placed 100 ads, which I know must have been alot of painstaking time in front of the computer, you'll need to use up more of your precious time to place 900 more ads for this guy's company! Do you know what I'm trying to say or where I'm going with this? Then when someone responds to one of the ads you placed they're going to have to do the same thing and place another 1000ads....can you say "PYRAMID"? The point is James/Peter claimed to be "working for other internet companies and placing ads for them" when in reality, when you get to his members page the only internet company you'll be placing ads for is......TYPINGCASH! So with that being said, keep your eyes open, do yor research first, READ IN BETWEEN THE LINES AND THE BULLSH#T, then make the best possible decision before laying your cash on the table!

Take care!

Thanks ToykoDutchman,
    I didn't mention your name, nor anyone else's, to James Anderson. I merely stated that I had found some interesting reading on this site with regard to TypingCash.

I have followed November66's advice and pursued my refund with a series of emails sent to two different email contact addresses for James/Peter. I have told him that I will continue to pursue my "guaranteed", "on the spot" refund for as long as it takes. Unlike the original emails I sent to him requesting more information about this program (which were answered very promptly in a matter of a couple of hours), the dozen or so emails I've sent pursuing my refund have not been responded to.

Once again, I really appreciate the input from people such as yourself on this site. I have since been researching more legitimate sounding prospects online (where you don't have to pay anything to become involved). I guess everyone who has registered for these sorts of programs will feel as silly and gullible as I do, but life is about learning.

Great work people!

Kind regards to all
    TwiceShy

I would have top agree with the other posters here as I sent them my 97 and immidiately realized was a scam and have had nothign but trouble trying to get my refund and any who would consider filing a class action suit for fraud i would be interested in hearing from you

I'm afraid you're barking up the wrong tree... It is not illegal to charge an upfront fee to register for a work at home business opportunity. I checked with the FTC and BBB. Whilst neither recommend doing so, it is not illegal'.

I'm not defending Jame's aggresive marketing tatics, but despite all of his hype, its actually possible to make money with typingcash. I was sceptical at first, but I finally got off my back side and applied his methods and now I make a around $1,000 per week!

BTW - has anyone considered the possibility that there may be more than one person that works for james??? For example - if you do a whois search for dell.com you'll find the name Wade Sullivan, but everyone knows Micheal Dell owns Dell??? :)

I'm only taking the time to write this post because I'm an honest hard working individual, I certainly wouldn't want to be involved with anything illegal so I double checked the definition of PYRAMID selling which is illegal and found that it has nothing to do with what james is doing. Essentially, pyramid selling involves the retail price of the item/service being sold increasing with each new member in a downline. In other words; I buy from you at $1 and I sell to somebody else at $2 to make $1 profit. That idividual would then need to sell at $3 to also make $1 profit and so it goes on.... Do you see the difference?

Anyway, I don't suppose you'll see many people like me actually defending James, because those that are making any money probably wouldn't have a reason to find scam.com in the first place :)

Either way I wish you all the best of luck in the future.