+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Consumerincentivepromotions

I finished signing up for my laptop. I only had two more offers to sign up for. I looked into the account and some of the offers say that they are complete and some of them aren't there yet. Has anyone gotten a laptop from them? I know that I have to wait to get them to send me the form. Do you think I should have it by the end of the month?

Re: Consumerincentivepromotions

Free gifs site are rock man! Ia have 5 freeipods and the ibooks 2. Just do the things and it works. Tootally for real. You can have thme or sell them ebay.com!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rastacrucian
    Free gifs site are rock man! Ia have 5 freeipods and the ibooks 2. Just do the things and it works. Tootally for real. You can have thme or sell them ebay.com!!!!!!!
    I am giving it to my brother. I am going to look for other sites to do for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT
    I am giving it to my brother. I am going to look for other sites to do for me.

So what forum did you guys come from?

Quote Originally Posted by tiflyer2

I was wondering the same thing. Obviously some very screwed up site. My guess would be that one of them stumbled upon this site by accident (would have to be an accident, because they don't seem to know how to use a search function) and then decided to invite rest of their equally challenged cousins over.
    Maybe if we ignore them they will go away?

I can only speak for myself. I have always browsed through other forums on this site. This sites existance isn't new to me. Then someone posted on an AOL message board about getting free gifts on this site. So I registered here to see how it is done. Why you ask?

I can only speak for myself. I have always browsed through other forums on this site. This sites existance isn't new to me. Then someone posted on an AOL message board about getting free gifts on this site. So I registered here to see how it is done. Why you ask?
    Why are you making so may new threads and posts?

Maybe they\'re like you and like to hear themselves talk.....or in this case...read their own posts....

Quote Originally Posted by fano3
    Maybe they\'re like you and like to hear themselves talk.....or in this case...read their own posts....
    Fanboy, no body was talking to you. Go away.:mad:

Fanboy, no body was talking to you. Go away.:mad:
    Aww...you still love me.
    Lots of people talk to me. People that are important anyway..of which you are not.

Whatsamatter no more 12DP to keep your warm at night?

Why do YOU post? For the same reason I post. We are trying to help ourselves out. The only new thread I started was one that pertained to what I am doing. You've got serious issues. Please don't harrass me. Go harrass someone else.

Aww...you still love me.
    Lots of people talk to me. People that are important anyway..of which you are not.

Whatsamatter no more 12DP to keep your warm at night?
    I am glad you think that way.

Why you want to come here and start a beef with me?

And who said anything about 12DP?

Why do YOU post? For the same reason I post. We are trying to help ourselves out. The only new thread I started was one that pertained to what I am doing. You've got serious issues. Please don't harrass me. Go harrass someone else.
    I wasnt harrasing you. I just find it very ironic that you make 55+ posts and made about 5 new topics in one day, when all the info is already there.

USE THIS

I wasnt harrasing you. I just find it very ironic that you make 55+ posts and made about 5 new topics in one day, when all the info is already there.

USE THIS
    Nearly all of my posts were made to answer what other people posted !!!! What is so ironic about someone spending a few hours at their computer learning about something that interests them? Can I have a day off from work and do something I enjoy, if that is ok with you? How many posts did you make today? I don't know because I don't count people's post. Man, there is something wrong with you. Chill out. If you don't want to help someone then don't read the post.

I am glad you think that way.

Why you want to come here and start a beef with me?

And who said anything about 12DP?
    Quit harrassing me. You know what you did. I\\\'ll alert them.

@SWAT - be careful. this guy is a menace.
    Last edited by fano3; 03-04-2006 at 06:42 AM.

Quit harrassing me. You know what you did. I\\\'ll alert them.

@SWAT - be careful. this guy is a menace.
    He apparently is a menace. He attacked me for making a thread for a gift I am trying to get and answering other people's postings. Makes you wonder why he bothers to visit this forum.