+ Reply to Thread

Freebie Stuff Online

I am looking to make money online with little down as possible.I am willling to try most things that other people say is safe. I have little money to invest. I am trying for free gift sites and that is not working out to good. They want to give me a laptop that they say is free. For the laptop they want some money up front and I don't know if I should finish with it. I spend about $50 on it so far. I am going to read through this site to get some feedback on these free gift sites. Does anyone have any more ideas for me to make money online?????????

Re: Freebie Stuff Online

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT
    I am looking to make money online with little down as possible.I am willling to try most things that other people say is safe. I have little money to invest. I am trying for free gift sites and that is not working out to good. They want to give me a laptop that they say is free. For the laptop they want some money up front and I don't know if I should finish with it. I spend about $50 on it so far. I am going to read through this site to get some feedback on these free gift sites. Does anyone have any more ideas for me to make money online?????????

Hi SWAT,

There are some survey sites - but by no means are they get rich quick sites. Only some of the surveys are paid, and it takes a while to get the checks. I have not had any real luck finding good sites to make money from online. Those free gift sites are a little shady - not sure if you will ever really get what you are promised. Sorry I can't be of more help, but if you find a good Internet pay deal - let me know too :rolleyes:

Re: Freebie Stuff Online

Quote Originally Posted by high5
    Hi SWAT,

There are some survey sites - but by no means are they get rich quick sites. Only some of the surveys are paid, and it takes a while to get the checks. I have not had any real luck finding good sites to make money from online. Those free gift sites are a little shady - not sure if you will ever really get what you are promised. Sorry I can't be of more help, but if you find a good Internet pay deal - let me know too :rolleyes:
    I've been researching paid surveys and might give it a try. Thanks