+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: A Public Apology

my first post of the day usually has some semblance of humanity.(whatever that is!?)but after a few threads i become a raving biotch of great magnitude!?goes with the territory i guess!?better to be pissed at the world then yourself!?right!?hehe!!NO LEXX!!be a "positive" person OR DIE THE DEATH!!question!was 9-11 a positive event!?or a negative event!?i mean if someone actually MADE IT HAPPEN then is that positive!?or negative!?who decides!?hehe!!good thing i dont count fer nuthin!?hehe!!

Grim,

The Report on the U.S. Intelligence Community's Prewar Intelligence Assessments on Iraq did not examine "whether public statements, reports, and testimony regarding Iraq by U.S. Government officials made between the Gulf War period and the commencement of Operation Iraqi Freedom were substantiated by intelligence information". That was to be examined under Phase II of the Commission, which, to the best of my knowledge, never occurred. However, there is plenty of evidence within its pages demonstrating not an "intelligence failure" but a clear campaign of deception. (See "Denial and Deception: Iraq's Aluminum Tubes and the Case for War", for example.)

The Commission on the Intelligence Capabilities of the United States Regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction begins with the assumption that there was an "intelligence failure" and builds upon that false foundation. The stated goal of the report is "to find out how the Intelligence Community erred in Iraq", but adds that "we were not authorized to investigate how policymakers used the intelligence assessments they received from the Intelligence Community".

The Final Report of the National Commission on Terrorists Attacks Upon the United States, needless to say, does not examine statements made by the administration with regard to Iraq in order to judge whether those statements were supported by the available evidence. Needless to say, that was well beyond the scope of the 9/11 Commission. (This is a puzzling inclusion in your little list).

The Comprehensive Report of the Special Advisor to the DCI on Iraq's WMD did not examine claims made by the administration. It's sole purpose was to report the findings of the Iraq Survey Group (ISG).

The Butler Committee Report, needless to say, is not a US, but a UK government report, and, hence, does not examine claims made by US government officials.

Phase II of the Senate Intelligence Committee is as of yet nonexistent.

That would make the number of reports that have concluded that the Bush administration did not intentionally deceive the American people at exactly: 0.

Of course, even if there were any such reports, any such conclusion would be false on its face, as is easily demonstrable (See the "Denial and Deception" thread, for example).

Shove it up your ASS Yirmeyahu you fukng terrorist supporting cok sucker.

This thread was just made to set the record straight, not for your pro-terrorist agenda...so FUK-OFF and die you little beeoch!

Right. Just to "set the record straight", regardless of the facts, which don't happen to matter, apparently. Gotcha.

You go, Grim. Yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    Shove it up your ASS Yirmeyahu you fukng terrorist supporting cok sucker.

This thread was just made to set the record straight, not for your pro-terrorist agenda...so FUK-OFF and die you little beeoch!
    The facts bother you that much Grim?

Lady Mod

I have to make a public apology for over stating the number of bi-partisan reports that found no evidence of the Bush administration lying or mis-leading the public concerning Iraq's pre-war weapons capabilities. I have been stating that "6 bi-partisan investigations concluded..." when the correct number should have been 5. I somehow included Phase II of the senate report as on of those six, when it has yet to be released.

My apologies.

These are the six I originally was referring to:

Senate Intelligence Committee report
    Robb-Silverman report
    9/11 Commission report
    Duelfer report
    Butler report
    Senate Intelligence Committee report: Phase II (yet to be released)

Do those facts bother you lady mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Yirmeyahu
    Grim,

The Report on the U.S. Intelligence Community's Prewar Intelligence Assessments on Iraq did not examine "whether public statements, reports, and testimony regarding Iraq by U.S. Government officials made between the Gulf War period and the commencement of Operation Iraqi Freedom were substantiated by intelligence information". That was to be examined under Phase II of the Commission, which, to the best of my knowledge, never occurred. However, there is plenty of evidence within its pages demonstrating not an "intelligence failure" but a clear campaign of deception. (See "Denial and Deception: Iraq's Aluminum Tubes and the Case for War", for example.)

The Commission on the Intelligence Capabilities of the United States Regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction begins with the assumption that there was an "intelligence failure" and builds upon that false foundation. The stated goal of the report is "to find out how the Intelligence Community erred in Iraq", but adds that "we were not authorized to investigate how policymakers used the intelligence assessments they received from the Intelligence Community".

The Final Report of the National Commission on Terrorists Attacks Upon the United States, needless to say, does not examine statements made by the administration with regard to Iraq in order to judge whether those statements were supported by the available evidence. Needless to say, that was well beyond the scope of the 9/11 Commission. (This is a puzzling inclusion in your little list).

The Comprehensive Report of the Special Advisor to the DCI on Iraq's WMD did not examine claims made by the administration. It's sole purpose was to report the findings of the Iraq Survey Group (ISG).

The Butler Committee Report, needless to say, is not a US, but a UK government report, and, hence, does not examine claims made by US government officials.

Phase II of the Senate Intelligence Committee is as of yet nonexistent.

That would make the number of reports that have concluded that the Bush administration did not intentionally deceive the American people at exactly: 0.

Of course, even if there were any such reports, any such conclusion would be false on its face, as is easily demonstrable (See the "Denial and Deception" thread, for example).
    Those facts bother you, Grim?

Quote Originally Posted by Yirmeyahu
    Those facts bother you, Grim?
    I like how Yir quotes himself. ROTFLMAO. Hee Hee.

Most excellent Yir. Hee Hee.

Batarang

LOL!

I would just like to add that wishing that a foreign nation was a threat to the U.S. seems far more anti-American and far less "wonderful" than wishing or acknowledging the fact that a foreign nation was not a threat.

I have to make a public apology for over stating the number of bi-partisan reports that found no evidence of the Bush administration lying or mis-leading the public concerning Iraq's pre-war weapons capabilities. I have been stating that "6 bi-partisan investigations concluded..." when the correct number should have been 5. I somehow included Phase II of the senate report as on of those six, when it has yet to be released.

My apologies.

Robb-Silverman report
    9/11 Commission report
    Duelfer report
    Butler report

This is the thread... Get it cok sucker?

My apologies.

Robb-Silverman report
    9/11 Commission report
    Duelfer report
    Butler report

This is the thread.. Got it arab boy?

Grim,

You've claimed that 5 bi-partisan reports have found no evidence that the Bush administration lied or mislead the public with respect to Iraq's weapons of mass destruction.

What you neglected to mention is that analyzing administration statements regarding Iraq's alleged WMD was beyond the scope of any of those reports. Therefore, none of them could possibly have concluded that the administration did not lie or mis-lead regarding Iraq's WMD. Therefore, your claim is incorrect, wrong, false, or whatever synonym you may choose to describe it.