+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A Public Apology

I have to make a public apology for over stating the number of bi-partisan reports that found no evidence of the Bush administration lying or mis-leading the public concerning Iraq's pre-war weapons capabilities. I have been stating that "6 bi-partisan investigations concluded..." when the correct number should have been 5. I somehow included Phase II of the senate report as on of those six, when it has yet to be released.

My apologies.

These are the six I originally was referring to:

Senate Intelligence Committee report
    Robb-Silverman report
    9/11 Commission report
    Duelfer report
    Butler report
    Senate Intelligence Committee report: Phase II (yet to be released)

Re: A Public Apology

OK. Were you feeling guilty about this?

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Lady Mod
    No, he's trying to maintain an appearance of credibility. Come on Grim, I'm still waiting. "Let's get it on."

Batarang Force

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    I have to make a public apology for over stating the number of bi-partisan reports that found no evidence of the Bush administration lying or mis-leading the public concerning Iraq's pre-war weapons capabilities. I have been stating that "6 bi-partisan investigations concluded..." when the correct number should have been 5. I somehow included Phase II of the senate report as on of those six, when it has yet to be released.

My apologies.

These are the six I originally was referring to:

Senate Intelligence Committee report
    Robb-Silverman report
    9/11 Commission report
    Duelfer report
    Butler report
    Senate Intelligence Committee report: Phase II (yet to be released)

So what? And the Vatican reported no evidence that Pope Urban was actually lying when he insisted the Sun revolves around the Earth and then tossed Galileo into jail for reporting the demonstrable and expert proof otherwise. The difference is Bush knew he was lying. These chimps equivocate with everything in order to keep trying to blow smoke up everybody's asses. You see, it wasn't a lie. It just wasn't the truth.
    Last edited by dante; 03-03-2006 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BatarngForce
    Yes... they are the true Sith Lords. "These aren't the WMDs [droids] we're looking for."

-- Come on Grim? You afraid to go toe to toe on an issue? Still waiting.

Batarang Force
    He's responding to your thread even while I type this. I checked. LOL.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask

Lady Mod
    No... I have been asked by people on this board and other boards to list the the 6 investigations I was referring to, and today I took the time to back track so I could list them. That is when I discovered I had counted the un-released Phase II as being one of the six.

Setting the record straight and apologizing for over-stating the number of investigations was the only option I would ever consider. Purposely posting false information is never something I would do and when I do sometimes make a mistake such as this, I will correct it and take my lumps.

No... I have been asked by people on this board and other boards to list the the 6 investigations I was referring to, and today I took the time to back track so I could list them. That is when I discovered I had counted the un-released Phase II as being one of the six.

Setting the record straight and apologizing for over-stating the number of investigations was the only option I would ever consider. Purposely posting false information is never something I would do and when I do sometimes make a mistake such as this, I will correct it and take my lumps.

Why don't you just offer a blanket apology for being a general moron? Then you can cover everything.

Quote Originally Posted by dante
    Why don't you just offer a blanket apology for being a general moron? Then you can cover everything.
    Because he isn't apologetic for being a moron. If he was sorry about it he would have to stop being a moron and he's not about to stop doing what comes so naturally to him.

Silly question dante. :D

Lady Mod

I guess the personal insults by dchristie and our moderator are the only way they know how to respond to someone that puts honesty and integrity above their political agenda, by apologizing for their mistakes.

I wish their responses shocked and surprised me... But unfortunately, they didn't.

I guess the personal insults by dchristie and our moderator are the only way they know how to respond to someone that puts honesty and integrity above their political agenda, by apologizing for their mistakes.

I wish their responses shocked and surprised me... But unfortunately, they didn't..
    Oh cry me a freakin river. You guys won [stole] the presidential election and the second we make fun of you guys you start crying. You twist arguments and blur the issues. Cry me a river and don't be so soft skinned.

Batarang Force

I wish their responses shocked and surprised me... But unfortunately, they didn't.

Are you saying that you do apologize for being a moron? Make up your mind.

And you aren't a figure head, there was no need for a special apology thread to draw attention to yourself with. What an ego. Your neck and shoulders must just ache like hell holding up that inflated head of yours.

Lady Mod

It needed repeating after lady mods latest round of personal attacks.

I did not post this apology for the purpose of debate. I was wrong and stated so, thats all.

You all on the left however, used it as an opportunity to once again launch personal attacks on me that aren't related to what I apologized for in the first place. I'm sure the liberal left here are proud of you lady mod.

I'm sure the liberal left here are proud of you lady mod.

Yeah, they attempted a roaring applause, but thier frail wrists' snapped under the pressure. I'm sure that they all gave wonderful head nods though! lol

:cool:

just to set the record strate!?i'm not PROUD of anybody!?yes lexx,we knew that!?but i acknowledge his courage to appoligize.even if it is trivial.and self promoting!?hehe!!promise em heaven......but give em hell!!that's the NEW america!?i can take it!no i cant!yes i can!no.........oh nevermind!now i have to like the guy again!?hehe!!good thing i dont count fer nuthin!?hehe!!and about that silly FLAG suit!?ok!i guess ya cant have everything ya want!?hehe!!
    Last edited by lexx; 03-04-2006 at 03:14 AM.

You all on the left however, used it as an opportunity to once again launch personal attacks on me that aren't related to what I apologized for in the first place. I'm sure the liberal left here are proud of you lady mod.
    Damn straight I'm proud of her. The only chick, besides Senator Barbara Boxer, who has the balls to pull the plug on another conservative idiot. This is literally, one of the best solutions to the problem we face.

Batarang Force

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    just to set the record strate!?i'm not PROUD of anybody!?yes lexx,we knew that!?but i acknowledge his courage to appoligize.even if it is trivial.and self promoting!?hehe!!promise em heaven......but give em hell!!that's the NEW america!?i can take it!no i cant!yes i can!no.........oh nevermind!now i have to like the guy again!?hehe!!good thing i dont count fer nuthin!?hehe!!and about that silly suit!?ok!i guess ya cant have everything ya want!?hehe!!
    astonishingly profound