+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Americans Exploited By Professional Zionist Bootlickers

Want to know what's really at the heart of America's corruption and decay? It's the influence of the fanatical evangelical wackos like Falwell and Robertson whose real loyalty is to the Zionists, not America. And they have 45 million semi-comatose Bible waving lemmings and one incoherent nut-job in our Whitehouse in their pockets. Yes, it's a very dangerous world, indeed.

__________________________________________________ __________________
    An evangelical pastor and an Orthodox rabbi, both from Texas, have apparently persuaded leading Baptist preacher Jerry Falwell that Jews can get to heaven without being converted to Christianity.

Televangelist John Hagee and Rabbi Aryeh Scheinberg, whose Cornerstone Church and Rodfei Sholom congregations are based in San Antonio, told The Jerusalem Post that Falwell had adopted Hagee's innovative belief in what Christians refer to as "dual covenant" theology.

This creed, which runs counter to mainstream evangelism, maintains that the Jewish people has a special relationship to God through the revelation at Sinai and therefore does not need "to go through Christ or the Cross" to get to heaven.

(CONTINUED HERE)
    http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...ticle/ShowFull
    Last edited by dante; 03-03-2006 at 05:28 PM.

Re: Americans Exploited By Professional Zionist Bootlickers

Quote Originally Posted by dante
    Want to know what's really at the heart of America's corruption and decay? It's the influence of the fanatical evangelical wackos like Falwell and Robertson whose real loyalty is to the Zionists, not America. And they have 45 million semi-comatose Bible waving lemmings.
    How Dare You!!

How dare you imply that they are semi-comatose! They are completely comatose! Let us give them their deserving rank and title. Comatose... an Ignant! And lemmings was my word. I used it first!

Funny how the most born again of the born agains and the most evangelical of the evangelicals don't even bother to read their bibles. Real die-hard Christians don't read their bibles... for if they did, they would see the truth of how much evil and sin is in their scripture. It is chock full of anti-semitism, woman hating, sodomy, rape, incest, and not all of it is in the Old Testament. Literally! Reading the bible and bible literature is a hobby of mine, and not for religious or spiritual reasons, believe you-me-both! Read The Sins of Scripture, written by John Shelby Sponge a bishop for 24 years. Some good stuff, but he gets kind of preachy sometimes. oop, no pun intended!

Batarang Force

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by BatarngForce
    How Dare You!!

How dare you imply that they are semi-comatose! They are completely comatose! Let us give them their deserving rank and title. Comatose... an Ignant! And lemmings was my word. I used it first!

Funny how the most born again of the born agains and the most evangelical of the evangelicals don't even bother to read their bibles. Real die-hard Christians don't read their bibles... for if they did, they would see the truth of how much evil and sin is in their scripture. It is chock full of anti-semitism, woman hating, sodomy, rape, incest, and not all of it is in the Old Testament. Literally! Reading the bible and bible literature is a hobby of mine, and not for religious or spiritual reasons, believe you-me-both! Read The Sins of Scripture, written by John Shelby Sponge a bishop for 24 years. Some good stuff, but he gets kind of preachy sometimes. oop, no pun intended!

Batarang Force
    I was using the description "lemmings" long before you got here. ;) Of course you would have to delve into the archives to find the exact references but there are several threads from both the political and religious forums where I used that description.

You know? Reading the bible and understanding the bible isn't necessarily the same thing. There are a lot of "religious" folks who read their bibles all the time, but we know they must not understand the bible because their actions show their lack of understanding.

I believe that was why Jesus called the Pharisees and Saducees hypocrites?

Namaste'

Lady Mod

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

And then there are those who have never seen a bible or read a bible but who walk much closer to God than any christian can claim.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    I was using the description "lemmings" long before you got here. ;) Of course you would have to delve into the archives to find the exact references but there are several threads from both the political and religious forums where I used that description.
    Frack!

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    You know? Reading the bible and understanding the bible isn't necessarily the same thing. There are a lot of "religious" folks who read their bibles all the time, but we know they must not understand the bible because their actions show their lack of understanding.
    I stand corrected, but not completely. They might reeeeead the bible, just as one eeeeats at a buffet... they pick and choose items that appeal to their sense of right and wrong and dismiss everything else. So, yes, they might read the bible in this sense. But I do agree, even those that "read" the bible I do not think that they are partaking in much of an attempt to delve into any meaning and understand.

I have read childrens bible stories to my 12 year old daughter. At the beginning I tell her, "Now, your job is to find out two things, 1) where God went wrong, and 2) What was he thinking!" Reading about Adam and Eve, the first thing out of her mouth were.. "Ugh.. well, why did God put the tree there in the first place?? That's not fair! Telling them they can go have fun and do anything but then tempt them with the tree and say 'No, you can't eat it!" She almost threw up when she learned about Sodom and Gamora and Lot and his two sisters.

Batarang Force

BatarngForce
    Here’s an action alert if you want to stop these clowns:

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=10275

Re: I.R.S. Finds Sharp Increase in Illegal Political Activity

On today’s "700 Club" broadcast, TV preacher Pat Robertson focused on the IRS report and claimed that religious voices were being oppressed. "Churches," he said, "should be able to speak out on issues, they have since the founding of this republic."

Added Robertson, "And pastors should be free to do that with out the looming club of Barry Lynn and his crew and the IRS."

Of course, Robertson is wrong, as usual. Pastors and churches are perfectly free to speak out freely on public issues. They just can’t use church funds to back favored political candidates. That’s a wise rule of law, and we ought to do everything possible to keep it.
    --Jeremy Leaming from----
    Americans United for Separation of Church and State,
    518 C Street NE, Washington, DC 20002
    Telephone (202) 466-3234;
    Facsimile (202) 466-2587;
    E-mail: americansunited@au.org

Also from their wbsite:

Errant Epistle: Alito’s ‘Dear James’ Letter Was Clearly Political

Religious Right activists are trying to defend Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito’s thank-you note to James C. Dobson by minimizing the missive’s political importance and dubbing it a small matter of religious devotion and good etiquette.

“He simply wrote asking me to thank those who prayed for strength and wisdom during the past few months,” said Dobson, founder of the Focus on the Family (FOF) empire. “Many of those same Christians also pray daily for the president. We are called to do this in I Timothy 2:1-2, which urges believers to pray for those in authority and leadership over us.”

Gary Schneeberger, director of media and constituent communications at Focus on the Family Action, remarked, “It’s a thank-you note, for goodness’ sake. It’s more about Emily Post than the Washington Post.”

Nice try. But this incident smacks more of Machiavelli than Miss Manners. A closer look at the Alito note -- and the circumstances that produced it --handily debunks those claims. The Alito letter was hardly a simply thank you for a few prayers. Dobson’s FOF pulled out all the stops to get Alito on the high court. The group and its affiliates ran ads in states targeting specific senators and implored its supporters to blitz the Senate with more than 3 million e-mails demanding Alito’s confirmation. Dobson helped organize a nationally televised church service attacking the federal courts and touting Alito on the eve of the confirmation hearings.

Nor was the missive a form letter. It’s a personal note, and in it Alito acknowledged the assistance FOF gave him, writing, “This is just a short note to express my heartfelt thanks to you and the entire staff of Focus on the Family for your help and support during the past few challenging months.”

Alito went on to assure Dobson that he would “keep in mind the trust that has been placed in me” and added, “I hope that we’ll have the opportunity to meet personally at some point in the future.”

Alito concluded by again thanking the entire FOF staff. “In the meantime, my entire family and I hope that you and the Focus on the Family staff know how we appreciate all that you have done,” he wrote.

Dobson read the note on the air Wednesday. And at that time, Dobson certainly seemed to interpret the letter in a political context. He remarked, speaking of Alito and new Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr., “We do not yet know how these men will vote, but every indication is that they get it, they understand.” Dobson specifically mentioned the upcoming high court decision on abortion.

The Dobson change of spin came after public controversy broke out.

Last night, Americans United Executive Director Barry W. Lynn appeared on Fox News Channel’s “The O’Reilly Factor” to discuss the situation. Host Bill O’Reilly parroted the Focus line and insisted that the note was a simple thank-you for prayers. Lynn challenged that assertion, pointing out that FOF worked overtime to get Alito on the high court, and the justice is well aware of that. Lynn said he sees the note as Alito’s assurance to Dobson that his work is appreciated and will reap benefits.

The problem with the note was summed up well by conservative blogger Andrew Sullivan. Sullivan supported Alito’s confirmation but as a gay activist is usually no fan of the Religious Right. Sullivan wrote, “First, Supreme Court Justices should be very careful associating with overtly political entities, and you don’t get much more political than Dobson. Secondly, Dobson himself read it out loud on the air to brag of his influence on national affairs. Thirdly, there is more than just a hint of a constitutional quo for a political quid in the letter. That kind of horse-trading undermines the integrity of the court and the impartiality of the justices.”

Sullivan’s comments raise an interesting aspect of the note that has been overlooked: Alito wrote to thank the FOF staff and its supporters for their help. He must have known that Dobson, who has a daily radio program and who revels in his political influence, would read the note over the air. Was Alito trying to send a signal of reassurance to the Religious Right? One doesn’t have to be paranoid to think that’s plausible.

Indeed, there’s more than a hint of quid pro quo about this exchange of mash notes. During his confirmation hearings, Alito dodged most tough questioning. The onus is now on him to prove he can be a fair and impartial justice and not just another puppet of the Religious Right in the mold of Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas.

--Rob Boston

"The tax agency found problems at three-quarters of the 82 organizations it examined after having received complaints about their political activities, according to a report the Internal Revenue Service released. The infractions included distributing materials that encouraged people to vote for particular candidates and giving cash to campaigns." From the post you linked.

I was not aware of this. Amazing. And the IRS is actually waking up! Truly amazing. What a wonderfully tasty tidbit to help keep the sheep & their shepards in check!

Thanks Phinn

Batarang Force

Quote Originally Posted by BatarngForce
    How Dare You!!

Batarang Force

LOL...Well, they have to be at least semi-conscious to wave their bibles in your face and wag their fingers at you. I use the word "conscious" advisedly.

umdkook Guest

Want to know what's really at the heart of America's corruption and decay? It's the influence of the fanatical evangelical wackos like Falwell and Robertson whose real loyalty is to the Zionists, not America. And they have 45 million semi-comatose Bible waving lemmings and one incoherent nut-job in our Whitehouse in their pockets. Yes, it's a very dangerous world, indeed.

__________________________________________________ __________________
    An evangelical pastor and an Orthodox rabbi, both from Texas, have apparently persuaded leading Baptist preacher Jerry Falwell that Jews can get to heaven without being converted to Christianity.

Televangelist John Hagee and Rabbi Aryeh Scheinberg, whose Cornerstone Church and Rodfei Sholom congregations are based in San Antonio, told The Jerusalem Post that Falwell had adopted Hagee's innovative belief in what Christians refer to as "dual covenant" theology.

This creed, which runs counter to mainstream evangelism, maintains that the Jewish people has a special relationship to God through the revelation at Sinai and therefore does not need "to go through Christ or the Cross" to get to heaven.

(CONTINUED HERE)
    http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...ticle/ShowFull
    first of all you keep ranting about Zionists when you should be saying jews.
    second of all, how is this "EXPLOITING AMERICANS" as your title claims??

do you have a problem with more people going to your silly christian heaven?? i get it, you prefer heaven be populated with only "real" christians, cause they are the only real people on earth..

Quote Originally Posted by umdkook
    first of all you keep ranting about Zionists when you should be saying jews.
    second of all, how is this "EXPLOITING AMERICANS" as your title claims??

do you have a problem with more people going to your silly christian heaven?? i get it, you prefer heaven be populated with only "real" christians, cause they are the only real people on earth..
    Is Robertson a Jew? No. Is Falwell a Jew? No. Are they Zionists? Yes. Why are you so hung up on race?
    If you're unaware as to how these bastards cynically manipulate and fleece their flock of millions of gullible lemmings in America, you are seriously uninformed about some very sinister things afoot in your country.
    Last edited by dante; 03-03-2006 at 10:26 PM.

These nut jobs just won't quit!!
    State bill proposes Christianity be Missouri’s official religion

12:28 AM CST on Friday, March 3, 2006
    By John Mills, News 4

Missouri legislators in Jefferson City considered a bill that would name Christianity the state's official "majority" religion. House Concurrent Resolution 13 has is pending in the state legislature. Many Missouri residents had not heard about the bill until Thursday. Karen Aroesty of the Anti-defamation league, along with other watch-groups, began a letter writing and email campaign to stop the resolution. The resolution would recognize "a Christian god," and it would not protect minority religions, but "protect the majority's right to express their religious beliefs. The resolution also recognizes that, "a greater power exists," and only Christianity receives what the resolution calls, "justified recognition."
    State representative David Sater of Cassville in southwestern Missouri, sponsored the resolution, but he has refused to talk about it on camera or over the phone.

KMOV also contacted Gov. Matt Blunt's office to see where he stands on the resolution, but he has yet to respond.

http://www.kmov.com/topstories/stor...l.7d361c3f.html

MY REPONSE:

david.sater@house.mo.gov
    Representative David Sater
    I’m dumbfounded!!
    Please excuse my inability to vocalize a more articulate objection!
    It is understandable though.
    I have never seen anything quite this STUPID before!

By John Mills, News 4

Missouri legislators in Jefferson City considered a bill that would name Christianity the state's official "majority" religion. ...................................

If you would do me one courtesy, can I have a copy of your House Concurrent Resolution 13?

Thank You
    MR. BUSTER

[ copy also sent to Americans United]
    Last edited by Phinnly Slash Buster; 03-04-2006 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinnly Slash Buster
    These nut jobs just won't quit!!

By John Mills, News 4

Missouri legislators in Jefferson City considered a bill that would name Christianity the state's official "majority" religion. House Concurrent Resolution 13 has is pending in the state legislature. Many Missouri residents had not heard about the bill until Thursday. Karen Aroesty of the Anti-defamation league, along with other watch-groups, began a letter writing and email campaign to stop the resolution. The resolution would recognize "a Christian god," and it would not protect minority religions, but "protect the majority's right to express their religious beliefs. The resolution also recognizes that, "a greater power exists," and only Christianity receives what the resolution calls, "justified recognition."
    State representative David Sater of Cassville in southwestern Missouri, sponsored the resolution, but he has refused to talk about it on camera or over the phone.

KMOV also contacted Gov. Matt Blunt's office to see where he stands on the resolution, but he has yet to respond.

http://www.kmov.com/topstories/stor...l.7d361c3f.html
    God save us
    from your followers!

Batarang Force

umdkook Guest

Is Robertson a Jew? No. Is Falwell a Jew? No. Are they Zionists? Yes. Why are you so hung up on race?
    If you're unaware as to how these bastards cynically manipulate and fleece their flock of millions of gullible lemmings in America, you are seriously uninformed about some very sinister things afoot in your country.
    aaa i see. i was misinformed, but just about where you were going with your comments. so you just think money is the evil undoing of these people and their religious groups???

Zionism implies a support for Israel and its right to exist. As I have inferred from your posting you seem to think money is the reason for this behavior, not Zionism.

Oh and im not hung up on race (being jewish is not a race, being white or Asian is) I just see tons of people throwing teh word Zionist around when sometimes it doesnt fit...

Quote Originally Posted by umdkook
    aaa i see. i was misinformed, but just about where you were going with your comments. so you just think money is the evil undoing of these people and their religious groups???

Zionism implies a support for Israel and its right to exist. As I have inferred from your posting you seem to think money is the reason for this behavior, not Zionism.

Oh and im not hung up on race (being jewish is not a race, being white or Asian is) I just see tons of people throwing teh word Zionist around when sometimes it doesnt fit...

Semites are an indistinct, yet, clearly identifiable race. They are peoples who speak Semitic languages. The group includes Arabs, Aramaeans, Jews, and many Ethiopians. In a Biblical sense, Semites are peoples whose ancestry can be traced back to Shem, Noah's eldest son. The ancient Semitic populations were Nomads who, several centuries before the Christian Era, were migrating in large numbers from Arabia to Mesopotamia, the coasts of the Mediterranean Sea, and the Nile River delta. Jews and other Semites settled in villages in Judea, southern Palestine.

Present day speakers of Semitic languages are as diverse in physical, psychological, cultural, and sociological characteristics as are speakers of Indo European languages. But, the most prominent Semites today are Arabs and Jews. They are different in many ways, and they have absorbed a variety of European traits through centuries of migration and trade. The origin of Semitic languages, however, and many similarities in the stories of Islam and Judaism reflect a common ancient ancestral history.

Zionism is not Semitism. Zionism is a political movement. The two are entirely un-related concepts, other than the fact some exploit Jewish history and identity to further the goals of The Zionists. Semitism is of a genealogical character. There is nothing intrinsically political about it, other than the exploitation of it by Zionists as an implement of propaganda.

There are many, mainly Semitic Jews, who are ardently and actively opposed to Zionists and Zionism. They see Zionists as apostates and Israel as an abominable sin against the creator. If you want to learn more, go here: http://www.nkusa.org/
    Last edited by dante; 03-04-2006 at 04:33 AM.