+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BABYGIRL121 Guest

I found something

I found this site on legitimate work at home jobs. NO REFERRAL SITES ARE ALLOWED HERE. READ THE RULES OF THE FORUMS. WERE NOT A FREE ADVERTISING FORUM. IF YA WANT TO ADVERTISE SOMETHING, THERE'S ALWAYS EBAY.....
    Last edited by saturnsc2; 03-03-2006 at 02:35 PM.

Re: I found something

Blah blah blah....

BABYGIRL121 Guest

shut up did not ask for your reply dont put something stupid if you dont like what i write you dont got to answer so BUZZ OFF

unbelievable...................babygirl - you don't have a clue who you're dealing with do you.....

BABYGIRL121 Guest

I Dont Care He Is Not Somebody To Me

I'm sure you are sincere....and on that note, may I ask how anyone would know who the moderators are? I don't think it's out of line, to ask. Is there any security to prevent someone from claiming to be a moderator? I know, I know,...as if you didn't have enough stupid posts to address...... I think I know who the moderators are but it should be posted. If it is - forgive my ignorance....and I admire your extreme patience.

p.s. - babygirl - problem with authority figures? I know what that's about - have 3 teenage kids at the same time - what was I thinking - no wait - that wasn't in the brochure - that's not the cruise I signed up for!! - They're supposed to be intelligent, kind, devoted, - obviously I got on the wrong boat - but, all the same, I love them more than life itself - and I am proud of them - they are kind and caring (to everyone else), and they are very intelligent (they rarely choose to prove it at school), they test every thing I try to teach them (I think it's believed to be a univeral truth that parents are stupid), but on the loyalty issue - well, that they are. So, they must have been listening....at little.
    Last edited by linda49; 03-03-2006 at 04:50 AM.

BABYGIRL121 Guest

NO i will forgive your ignorance i was not talking to you and i post the same thing as other people i dont like it when people say blah blah blah i am a grown woman not a Teenager and you are out of line

Babygirl - you are your username....sorry...you made that call...

Obviously she does not.
    Maybe she'll leave before she gets kicked out.

Quote Originally Posted by linda49
    unbelievable...................babygirl - you don't have a clue who you're dealing with do you.....

Quote Originally Posted by BABYGIRL121
    NO i will forgive your ignorance i was not talking to you and i post the same thing as other people i dont like it when people say blah blah blah i am a grown woman not a Teenager and you are out of line

You sure do act a like a teeanger, and a child if you can't follow the rules that you agreed to when you decided to sign up to participate in this forum. YOU did read the forum rules right?

11. 03-04-2006, 02:46 AM

Where ya from, Babygirl?

I Was Not Talking To You 2 So You 2 Can Butt Out Of My Bussiness You To Cry Babys Can Go Away You To Are No Worth My Time To Be Trying To
    I wouldn't normally butt in and I expect that Babygirl will whine about what I have to say but I am going to say it anyway.. Babygirl: You are a GUEST here.. You don't have enough posts to be taken seriously and yet you are going to whine about a moderators reply to your post? The first rule of any message board is to read the rules and read the posts that are already out there to familiarize yourself with who is who and what is what. You are making yourself look look silly and inept by not doing so..
    Do you visit many message boards? This post really has no point except to be whiney in itself but this is one of my pet peeves.. flamer wannabes...

I Was Not Talking To You 2 So You 2 Can Butt Out Of My Bussiness You To Cry Babys Can Go Away You To Are No Worth My Time To Be Trying To
    Really, how do you type anything coherently if you keep on "capitalizing" every first letter of the word you type?

Really, you made it our business when you posted your scam/spam here on this site. So, when it violates a number of rules YOU should have known, dont feel as if you are being "picked" on because of it. YOU violated a forum rule; a moderator lambasted you for it, and now you are attacking the moderator. If you haven't figured it out Baby, but the mods are the ones that control you very existence on this board. Cross one of them, and they have the power to make sure that you never ever post to this website again.

Tread lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by scambuster
    Obviously she does not.
    Maybe she'll leave before she gets kicked out.
    she's kicked out. if i had a dollar for every spamming troll i banned on these forums, i would be a millionare!

Well that isn't fair! I was looking forward to a good fight! LOL... sorry... :)

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner
    Well that isn't fair! I was looking forward to a good fight! LOL... sorry... :)
    there's plenty of other trolls here to keep ya busy! they should re-name this place trolls.com. this place attracts spamming trolls like dog poop attracts flies, & corpses attract maggots...