+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Is everything on the internet a SCAM!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wilma3729
    I am interested in making money. I dont want to spend a fortune to do it and I dont want to be scamed anymore.
    I've been scammed alot too. I'm sure most people have been on this forum. But there are legit opportunities. And there are some legit opportunities that have been labeled a scam by people on this forum, so it can be very frustrating trying to find a legit one here. PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by scambuster
    For what it's worth, I think you are lazy.
    I do all you do, plus work about 80 hours a week and take care of my elderly mother.
    Scambuster give me a break. You seem to have enough time to sit in front of a computer and harrass someone trying to improve themselves.

If your going to be the great moderator,try offering sound advice, not being pompous. If you noticed, your are a moderator for a site to show people what and what not to do in the internet world.

Try doing your job!! and knock off the insults!!!!!!!!!!

partho07 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by partho07
    Guys! I've been researching PAS, 1SS and other expensive (both upfront and running cost wise) online opportunities through existing member's experiences and I think the biggest catch is the monthly "advertising" money that you have to put in. I'm not saying that people give overwhelmingly negative opinion, but most are not able to break even in 3-4 months time!! Infact, I've been involved with many online opportunities in the past 2 years with very little success (and I refuse to believe that makes me dumb if I haven't yet tried the above and similar opportunities).

I strongly believe that all online opps are not scams. One just needs to join a real program at the right time...I've come across some seemingly good opportunities with investments ranging from $7 to $49 dollars (no..I'm not insulting your wisdom by even trying to advertise here). I've now shifted my focus to these opportunities and I have spoken with some "real" people who are actually doing these. I'll post here if I find anything credible and of some real value (right now I'm thinking of one particular opportunity which is very low on hipe and tall promises)...

I'm looking forward to other genuine opportunity "researchers" to post their findings here...only condition..investment (and more importantly running cost) should be very low (which doesn't burn my finger if I lose the money).

"nay-sayers" and "cheerleaders", please excuse ...

Many Thanks,
    Partho
    ok..this one is legit guys. Took me 2 months to get into profit. Costs $25 per month with hardly any extra cost. I didn't pay a dime to study teh complete system suing their free 30 days trial (I paid after 17 days of free trial once I was convinced that it was for me)

Many Thanks,
    Partho

[email protected]

partho07 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by partho07
    ok..this one is legit guys. Took me 2 months to get into profit. Costs $25 per month with hardly any extra cost. I didn't pay a dime to study teh complete system suing their free 30 days trial (I paid after 17 days of free trial once I was convinced that it was for me)

Many Thanks,
    Partho

[email protected]
    sorry a funny typo mistake...suing=using

Partho

you are in the worng thread if you are trying to find a home business or job
    to much negativity in here just because someone had a bad experience with a
    company does not make it a "SCAM".