+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 33 to 43 of 43

  1. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    622

    Re: Where are the WMD?

    Quote Originally Posted by bairdi
    One of the reports, I think it is the Dulfer report, says exactly that umdkook. And regardless of what grim says, it is totally relevant.
    The problem with vermin like this Grim17 maggot is that, deep down, he's just a scum sucking coward. He was probably a typical bully as a kid who got his kicks by abusing defenseless animals, like his hero King Bush. Low-life rats like this revere brutality, torture and even the murder of innocent people in the name of America because it makes him feel as though he's part of something overpowering and irrepressible. The sublimating of his essential sense of inferiority, by extension, allows him to submerge the truth and avoid acknowledging that he really is, in fact, simply inferior, a lower form of life, a compete and total zero and not even a viable excuse for a human being.
    Last edited by dante; 03-06-2006 at 02:42 AM.

  2. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Where are the WMD?

    Quote Originally Posted by dante
    The problem with vermin like this Grim17 maggot is that, deep down, he's just an scum sucking coward. He was probably a typical bully as a kid who got his kicks by abusing defenseless animals, like his hero King Bush Low-life's like this revere brutality, torture and even the murder of innocent people in the name of America because it makes him feel as though he's part of something overpowering. This, by extension, allows him to submerge and avoid acknowledging that he's a lower form of life, a compete and total zero and not even a viable excuse for a human being.
    More likely dante is that his IQ is on PAR with bush, in the negatives somewhere. Neither one manages to do anything intelligent when left to think for themselves.

    Lady Mod

  3. #35
    umdkook Guest

    Re: Where are the WMD?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ette
    Saddam decided to sell the OIL in Euros, that is why the Bush Admin said to attack and used the pretext to say Saddam had weapons of mass destruction and history is repeating it self with IRAN, Iran does NOT have nukes nor can they afford to make nukes. They are going to sell their OIL in Euros tooooooo. That happens ourn enconomy is going to go bankrupt. That is the whole reason behind all the garbage that Bush goons are lying about, they have to justify themselves and say they are building NUKES... Iran is building a POWER STATION for ELECTRICITY... so they can PRODUCE more OIL. Go to Google.com put in Irans Oil Exchange and read all about it.

    ette you have mentioned this before and i did in fact google what you said and did not find such evidence as you claim. It is very understandable that Iraq and now Iran deciding to sell oil in Euroes rather than dollars would 100% unnerve the administration, but to say "the economy is going to go bankrupt" because of that switch is going way too far. I am not saying it wont have negative reprocussions on the US economy, but in no way is that such a drastic change that the economy couldnt compensate. the us gets its oil from Canada and Latin America mostly, not the Middle East and certainly not Iran.

    Now that being said, each % of oil production that gets sent to the US represents BILLIONS of dollars, and TRILLIONS over time, the Iraqi decsion as well as the Iranian decision to switch to $ is nothing more than mild blow to the US.

  4. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,272

    Re: Where are the WMD?

    Quote Originally Posted by umdkook
    ette you have mentioned this before and i did in fact google what you said and did not find such evidence as you claim. It is very understandable that Iraq and now Iran deciding to sell oil in Euroes rather than dollars would 100% unnerve the administration, but to say "the economy is going to go bankrupt" because of that switch is going way too far. I am not saying it wont have negative reprocussions on the US economy, but in no way is that such a drastic change that the economy couldnt compensate. the us gets its oil from Canada and Latin America mostly, not the Middle East and certainly not Iran.

    Now that being said, each % of oil production that gets sent to the US represents BILLIONS of dollars, and TRILLIONS over time, the Iraqi decsion as well as the Iranian decision to switch to $ is nothing more than mild blow to the US.
    If currency traders were sane your assumptions would be correct. The problem as I understand it is perception of a currency's strength is more important than it's real value. Even thought the US dollar is heavily mortgaged it is still the Key currency standard globally. If oil producing countries decided in masse to trade in Euro's I agree with Ette the USD could take a huge loss and Euros may become the new Global Standard.
    That would be a double whammy and send the USD on a downward spiral.

  5. #37
    umdkook Guest

    Re: Where are the WMD?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phinnly Slash Buster
    If currency traders were sane your assumptions would be correct. The problem as I understand it is perception of a currency's strength is more important than it's real value. Even thought the US dollar is heavily mortgaged it is still the Key currency standard globally. If oil producing countries decided in masse to trade in Euro's I agree with Ette the USD could take a huge loss and Euros may become the new Global Standard.
    That would be a double whammy and send the USD on a downward spiral.
    well i would say as long as the US continues to consume 75% (or something like that) of the world's oil, I dont see that happening. At least not since Bush has only 2 more years

  6. #38

    Re: Where are the WMD?

    My prediction is that George W is planting some nukes and they will mysteriously show up soon since his approval rating is 34%

  7. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    622

    Re: Where are the WMD?

    Quote Originally Posted by movies
    My prediction is that George W is planting some nukes and they will mysteriously show up soon since his approval rating is 34%
    Yeah..Any guesses when they'll probably go off? My guess is late October early November some time.

  8. #40
    umdkook Guest

    Re: Where are the WMD?

    The Icarus Agenda is ringing in my ears....

  9. #41
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: Where are the WMD?

    Quote Originally Posted by umdkook
    There is no dispute he had them, you are right, but there is a rather large dispute whether he had them recently though.
    Agreed, but it wasn`t the job of the United States to try and figure out if Saddam was lying about whether he had them or not. The man said he had them and there was no reason in the world why anyone would have doubted his words. In fact, nobody that I remember ever did doubt him. Also, after what happened on 9/11, the time for conducting more endless searches came to an end. It was the job of Saddam, according to countless resolutions from the U.N, to conclusivly account for those WMD, or to step foward and say he was lying and never posessed them in the first place. He did neither and after 11 years of obstruction, shell games and lies, it was time for him to step up or face the music.

    Saddam could have prevented the Iraq invasion by telling the truth and living up to the terms he had agreed to as part of his surrender agreement from the first gulf war, but chose not to. Saddam is the one who lied, deceived and broke agreements, yet the liberal left in this country continue to lay the blame on America and the Bush administration, when we had showed 11 years of tollerance and still gave him a last chance to avoid military action being taken.

    The blaming of America by American`s has got to stop. Do the right thing and put the country before your partisan political BS for a change.


    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    More likely dante is that his IQ is on PAR with bush, in the negatives somewhere. Neither one manages to do anything intelligent when left to think for themselves.

    Lady Mod
    I love it when those of you on the left resort to personal attacks when they have nothing logical to say in responce to a conservative post. lol

    .

  10. #42
    umdkook Guest

    Re: Where are the WMD?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whispering wind
    The Iraqi version of the so-called "War on Terror" was to protect the state of Israel, and not the US.
    you really belelive that??? It took what 3 weeks for the US to take over Iraq???

    Israel is in the Middle east, they know it well and have been there for a long time. It probably would have taken them 1 week to take over Iraq...

    Like em or Hate em, they get the job done no doubt about that.

  11. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,099

    Re: Where are the WMD?

    The man said he had them and there was no reason in the world why anyone would have doubted his words.
    This is an interesting piece of fiction.

    Saddam Hussein denied that any WMD remained in Iraq. He happened to be telling the truth.

    The blaming of America by American`s has got to stop.
    But the US is the party responsible for waging a war of aggression against Iraq. The refusal to accept responsibility, or even acknowledge the responsibility, for ones own actions has got to stop.

    I love it when those of you on the left resort to personal attacks when they have nothing logical to say in responce to a conservative post. lol
    You mean like:

    "Shove it up your bung hole, Yirmeyahu!"
    ?

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, 2001, 408, 811, 9/11, ???, abc, account, acknowledge, act, action, actions, administration, admit, admitted, afford, africa, age, ages, agreement, ain, al qaeda, ale, alt, america, american, animals, another, answer, anti, apes, appeared, appears, approval, archive, armageddon, arrival, arthur, article, asy, ation, attacked, attacks, audio, authentic, avoid, aware, bad, baghdad, based, biblical, blame, blaming, book, books, british, bro, broke, building, built, bull, buried, buster, cai, called, campaign, capabilities, capture, case, caught, cer, chance, cheese, chicken, chris, christian, claim, claims, cleaning, clown, cok, coming, commit, con, conservative, constant, continue, continues, correct, couldn, countries, country, cover, coward, crap, credibility, credible, currency, damage, dan, dark, day, days, decided, deciding, decision, declared, deep, delusions, demons, dems, des, destroyed, destroying, destruction, devil, didn, discussing, disgrace, doesn, dollar, don, dont, double, dow, ear, early, earth, easily, east, electio, elements, eme, ends, enemy, england, entire, error, essential, euro, exists, face, fall, families, fee, feel, final, find, fired, five, flag, focus, forces, foreign, foundation, fox, fulfilled, future, games, gave, general, george, george w. bush, give, god, goo, good, google, gotta, gov, great, grim, groups, gullible, hannity, happened, happening, happiness, harder, hell, hero, hey, hiding, highly, his, hole, hours, house, html, huge, huma, human, hussein, ial, ian, idiot, idiots, ignorant, ignore, ignored, ill, ime, important, intelligence, inter, invade, ion, ips, iranian, iraqi, islamic, isn, israel, issue, jerusalem, jews, jihad, joy, justify, killed, king, knew, lady, large, last, launched, lead, leading, legitimate, liberal, liberals, liberty, lied, light, line, lining, live, living, lol, long, lose, losing, loss, lunatic, lying, mainstream, making, mass, matter, mea, measure, member, mention, mess, mind, minister, miserable, mock, moderator, more, movies, mystery, myth, national, nations, nature, need, net, new york times, night, north, november, nuclear, number, obstruction, october, ongoing, only, order, org, page, pages, paper, par, parade, part, party, pathetic, paying, peace, people, perception, perfect, personal, personally, peter, piece, place, planes, planning, plans, point, policies, pos, posing, position, post, posts, potential, powell, power, prepared, presiden, prime, prior, pro, production, protect, protecting, published, push, question, quote, rated, rats, read, real, real reason, reality, reason, reasons, recorded, red, regime, reich, release, religious, remember, reporting, rescue, responds, responsible, rest, revealing, revelations, risk, roger, roo, russia, russian, scenario, scum, secrets, seem, sell, sen, sense, shared, ship, shortly, showed, simple, simply, soo, sort, sources, specifically, spiral, state, states, station, step, stephen, stone, stop, story, stream, strength, strike, subs, sucking, suicide, suicide bombers, sun, supported, supporting, swiss, table, taken, talk, talking, tapes, ted, temple, terror, terrorist, the new york times, they, thinks, thought, thread, threat, throne, ties, time, times, top, tor, total, totally, troops, trouble, united, united states, url, version, vinci, wait, wanted, war, ward, warfare, weak, weaker, weeks, won, wonderful, wont, work, worked, world, worse, wrong, year, years, york, zionist

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •