+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Whispering wind Guest

Re: MYSTERY BABYLON - The New Atlantis

Is History just accident, coincidence, and happenstance -- or is it planned on some level?

Are the calls for a "New World Order" the natural outcome of forces beyond our control -- a natural evolution of human society; or a "conspiracy" of the "Elite" which has been carefully prepared and steadily implemented?

http://www.zianet.com/wblase/endtimes/conspira.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Whispering wind
    Is History just accident, coincidence, and happenstance -- or is it planned on some level?

Are the calls for a "New World Order" the natural outcome of forces beyond our control -- a natural evolution of human society; or a "conspiracy" of the "Elite" which has been carefully prepared and steadily implemented?

http://www.zianet.com/wblase/endtimes/conspira.htm
    MYSTERY BABYLON - The New Atlantis?
    Maybe WW should clarify this but the essential message is ‘linking back’

http://www.aztriad.com/religio1.html

First of all, Classical Antiquity is not dead but rather a precursor and living presence permeating virtually all facets of the culture of the Western world, and, to lesser degree, the Near East and North Africa.

http://www.theosophical.org/theosoph...ott/index.html

“As Joseph Campbell pointed out in his meetings with Bill Moyers, the word religion derives from the Latin religion, which means “linking back.” This implies that there is something in the past to link back to, something that we’ve left behind, from which we have become disconnected. For the human who has awakened to the spiritual life, this “forgotten thing” is the most important thing there is—because it is what we are seeking to link to, and it is Being itself.

From my travels around the world I have found that the main problem of the human life is this: hardly anyone knows anything about the experience of Being. It is inherent in our name, “human being,” and yet hardly anyone has the conscious experience of being. Being is our true nature, it is the spirit of God, it is and always has been a part of us—and it is the largest part of us. In Tibetan Buddhism, it is said that “being” is our vast nature and it is most like space.”

Exceedingly difficult to do with secret societies and the myriad of cults over the many centuries that share some common belief.
    Attempting to draw conclusions about, who is linked to who and why, is an exercise that will consume massive amounts of time.
    There is ‘linkage’ but even with the massive amount of info on the internet available, is there anyone who is qualified to draw conclusions that have real value?

Whispering wind Guest

Interesting documentary.
    "Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings"

Google video link-

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...07180672876856

Here's a 9 min excerpt from it on youtube if you want to check it out before you download whole movie-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weH1T...elated&search=

Whispering wind Guest

this film, explains about all the symbolism in Washingtons
    streets and how Sir Francis Bacon was erm... just a little bit TOO clever
    for one man! Its a good film, I suggest people watch it.

the follow up about the architecture of Washington DC looks good too. Interesting how so much seems to have be planned out and here it is 230 years later and the Mason's and such seemed to have died off as the power base, though they still exist, it seems that their secretive influence doesn't appear to be as strong or manipulative as it once was, otherwise I think the whole Free Mason agenda would've gotten farther along. The whole thing with the 77th meridian and the fact that the 5 cities line up with Stonehenge is definitely intriguing and that it appears that America was discovered far earlier then Columbus' sailing there.

Of course, if you do some digging, you'll find that is appears that the Chinese may have come to the Western American shores far far earlier as Chinese boat anchors have been found dating back far earlier then the 14th century. Also certain S. American ruins show pictures of Elephants which are not native to America and the Wooly Mammoths were extinct for over 10,000 yrs before, so there is evidence that the "New World" was visited far earlier then Columbus.

Awesome

According to Egyptologist Stephen Mehler, who has spent over 30 years
    in his field, the Mayans visited Egypt (this was at least 3300 years ago)

It is really not beyond the scope of the imagination, all it takes to cross
    the sea is a boat. Stephen Mehler came to the conclusion that Mayans
    had been to Egypt after looking at the ceiling of a tomb in Egypt and
    seeing incredibly Mayan looking symbols. He sent the pictures of this
    ceiling to an expert (Hunbatz Men) in Mexico.

One other piece of interesting information and area investigated should be mentioned here. Hakim kept telling me there was evidence of a Mayan temple in ancient Khemet and he would show it to me. We went to an area near Sakkara where there were the remains of an 18th Dynasty (ca. 1300 B.C.) temple of an official named Maya. Hakim adamantly stated there was no Khemetic word Maya and that this term was a title! Although clearly looking like a typical dynastic structure, some glyphs on a chapel ceiling that could be interpreted as ancient Mayan. I have sent a photograph to the great indigenous teacher Mayan Daykeeper Hunbatz Men for his comments on these glyphs.
    http://www.atlantisrising.com/issue14/ar14search.html

This page is out of date, I saw a video with Stephen Mehler where he
    said he sent a woman (also in Mexico) the photo and she said she has
    not seen that in South America anywhere, where is it... erm, in Egypt!

The video he mentions that in is "Land Of Osiris" it is amazing the stuff
    he covers in that video about the possible uses for the pyramids.

Now this part is VERY interesting! Especially considering the fact that according to the Book of Adam, one of the banned books of the Bible, there is evidence that Cain was the offspring of the devil, the antichrist which would explain his murdering nature and why God did not accept his offering etc. Then God put a mark on Cain and in the last days the antichrist will insist that people wear his mark, that same mark. Interesting.

From the Book of Adam:

9.1 When the twelve days of his weeping were completed, the devil trembled and changed his shape and his clothes by his artful deceit. He went close to Eve, on the Tigris river, and stood beside the bank.

He was weeping and had his false tears dripping (trickling) down on his garment and from his garment down to the ground. Then he told Eve, "Come out of that water (where you are) and stop your tribulations, for God has hearkened to your penitence and to Adam your husband."
    9.3 Moreover, we too have besought favor because of your misfortunes which we have seen.
    9.4 Thus God sent me to have you (plural) come forth and to give you the food on account of which you repented.
    9.5 Now, come upfrom there , for I have gone to Adam and he sent me and told me, 'Go and speak with Eve, my spouse; bring her back to me.' Come, now, and I will lead you to Adam to the place where he is and where your food also is."
    10.1 And Eve came up out of the water and her flesh was withered like rotten vegetables because of the coldness of the water. All the form of her beauty had been destroyed.

10.2 And when she had come up out of the water, she fell on the face of the earth in great weakness and remained lying (on the ground) without moving for two days. And after two days she arose and the devil led her to where Adam was.

What happened during those 2 days that she was unconscious when the devil was right there with her?

And here's one of the versions of Cain's birth in the banned books from the Bible, very interesting.

Eve's Delivery of Cain

20.1c And when Adam (had) heard the prayer of Eve and the wailing of her tears from the west, Adam recognized her voice and said in his heart, "This is the voice of my rib, the voice of my SHEEP (?); I will arise and I will see why she cries. Is it that the serpent is attacking her again?"
    20.2 Adam arose and followed her footsteps. And he came close to her, in the part of the West where Eve was, and when Eve saw Adam, she was crying with abundant tears and said, "My lord, Adam, have you not heard the sound of my tears? For, today, it is nine days, day and night, that there has been this crying of mine towards you. Is it that the generations of the east have not informed you when they arose? And have not the birds of the heavens and the beasts of the earth informed you, for I begged them all that they tell you about it. Arise, entreat your Creator to have pity, so that God may answer your prayer and deliver me from my sufferings or, if it seems fitting to Him, send death to me or, by your prayers, liberate me from my torments." (LOL! Poor Eve)
    20.3 Adam prayed and spoke a plea to God on her behalf and the Lord hearkened to him.
    21.1 And behold, twelve angels and two powers came from heaven. And they came to the place (where) Eve (was).
    21.2 One of the powers came, touched Eve's face and told Eve, "Blessed are you, Eve, because of Adam, elect one and servant of God, for his prayers are great before God and, because of him, God will deliver you. If you had not been brought help because of him, you would have conceived such a thorn that you could not have rescued yourself from your sufferings. Rise up now and prepare yourself to give birth to a child."

They referred to Cain as a thorn. Could this also be why women became cursed with having to bear great pain during childbirth? this was one of the curses God told Adam & Eve in Genesis.

21.3a Eve arose as the angel had instructed her: she gave birth to an child and his color was like that of the stars. He fell into the hands of the midwife(angel) and (at once) he began to pluck up the grass, for in his mother's hut grass was planted.

21.3b The midwife(angel) replied to him and told him, "God is just that he did not at all leave you in my hands. For, you are Cain, the perverse one, killer of the good, for you are the one who plucks up the fruit-bearing tree, and not him who plants it. You are the bearer of bitterness and not of sweetness."

21.3c And the power told Adam, "Remain by Eve until she has done with the infant what I have taught her. "

The midwife seems to be a ministering angel to teach Eve how to care for the baby

Then later on in the passage it says:

At that time Eve told Adam,
    [22]2.2 "Adam, my lord, in my sleep I saw that the blood of my son Abel was pouring into the mouth of Cain his brother and he drank it without mercy. And Abel beseeched him to leave him]a little of his blood,

And when Cain saw the blood, he went quickly and took the stone in his hand(s). But when Abel saw him coming upon him, he begged him, "Do not make me die, O my brother Cain!" He, however, did not accept his prayer and he spilled Abel's blood in front of him.
    Then God told the angel Gabriel, "Say to Adam: 'Do not reveal to Cain the secret plan which you know, for he is a son of wrath, because his brother will be killed by him!' However, let Adam not be sad, for I will raise up Seth for him instead of Abel, and he will resemble my image

And the time arrived when Abel was killed by Cain his brother and he = Adam told her = Eve, "God has established an end for all human beings. Was death anything else but the killing by which Abel has been killed by Cain and Cain's jealousy delivered him to death because Cain was of a perverse nature?"

And after this, Adam entered his spouse and Eve became pregnant and bore Seth who resembled Adam.

And again, after that, Adam had thirty sons and thirty daughters. For all the years of Adam were 930 years. And from him they multiplied over the earth and settled over it.

Last edited by PaperMoon; 11-05-2006 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whispering wind
    ORIGINAL CONSPIRACY TRACED THRU A LINEAGE BACK TO CAIN

"The Bloodline of 43 American Presidents from George Washington to George W. Bush go back to European Royal and aristocratic families who have interbred...to keep the gene pool "pure". Their geneology, and that of today's key politicians, banking tycoons, business leaders, and media owners, continues back even further into the distant past through those European Royal and noble (Aryan) families to the ancient kings of Sumer and its empire, not least Egypt.

Throughout history the right to rule has been decided by Bloodline. For thousands of years it was done openly, yet today it is achieved through covert manipulation and the secret society web called the Illuminati." - Children of the Matrix, David Icke
    This is interesting because I researched through independent non conspiracy books and it is true that a very high number of presidents including Goerge W. Bush are all related to common ancestors! :eek: That has to make you wonder.

Illuminati is that even real? I thought it was just some thing dan brown made up for record book sales.
    the seven dwarfs were in the jacuzzi feeling happy, so happy got up and left.

tony_jenn Guest

MYSTERY BABYLON NO MORE- CLICK HERE TO UNVEIL

:eek: MYSTERY SOLVED :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by tony_jenn
    You have pasted this same link on several threads Tony and I'm getting a lot of complaints about your "spamming" the threads with irrelevant posts.

Stick with the topic and stop the multiple link posts or I'll have to ban you.

Lady Mod

tony_jenn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    You have pasted this same link on several threads Tony and I'm getting a lot of complaints about your "spamming" the threads with irrelevant posts.

Stick with the topic and stop the multiple link posts or I'll have to ban you.

Lady Mod
    THIS LINK IS ABOUT MYSTERY BABYLON

I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOUR PUBLIC THREATS OF BANNING :eek:

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

Eph 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

Eph 5:12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

Eph 5:13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

Eph 5:14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

The thirteen bloodlines of the Illuminati are:

The Astor Bloodline

The Bundy Bloodline

The Collins Bloodline

The Dupont Bloodline

The Freeman Bloodline

The Kennedy Bloodline

The Li Bloodline

The Onassis Bloodline

The Reynolds Bloodline

The Rockefeller Bloodline

The Rothschild Bloodline

The Russell Bloodline

The Van Duyn Bloodline

Merovingian (European Royalty)

The British Royalty are tied in with the 13th Bloodline. Many of the American political leaders have been related to the British Royalty incl. George Bush and Dan Quayle. It is from this 13th Satanic bloodline of the tribe of Dan, Judas Iscariot, most powerful Satanic bloodline from which the Antichrist, Prince Charles of Wales comes. The 13th or final blood line was copied after God's royal lineage of Jesus. This was the Satanic House of David with their blood which they believe is not only from the House of David but also from the lineage of Jesus, who they claim had a wife and children, in this Satanic perverted yet powerful belief system. The 13th Satanic bloodline was instilled with the direct seed of Satan they would carry the blood Lucifer. Yes this is what they really believe that Lucifer was Christ's brother, that Jesus Christ did not die on a Roman Cross on Calvery, but married Mary Magdeline and produced this bloodline which has a divine right to rule the world. Their god is Lucifer. The very spirit of Lucifer Satan the devil will soon indwell Prince Charles of Wales to be the antichrist and seek to have all worship him as god of this world.

The 13th Illuminati Bloodline is where the Anti-Christ will come from. This bloodline believes that it has both the Holy Blood of Jesus and the blood (or seed) of Satan in its bloodline. This bloodline is so extensive in its many branches that its membership takes in many of the Presidents of the United States, including George Bush and George Washington.

All of the Mormon Presidents in history, whether RLDS or LDS, trace their blood back to this 13th bloodline. Within the Illuminati rituals, the emphasis of the 13th bloodline is that they are the seed of Satan. They really believe that they are the direct descendants of Jesus's spiritual brother Lucifer. Some of the earliest attempts to trace the seed of Satan were some books which did extensive research on the Tribe of Dan and the decedents of Cain. "The Curse of Canaan" is an interesting book along with its mate World Order by Eustice Mullins. Another good book if you can find it is Gerald Massey's A Book of the Beginning (Secaucus, NJ: University Books, Inc., 1974.) The book shows in detail how the inhabitants of the British Isles came originally from Egypt. This is Important because the Druidism of the British Isles was simply a derivative from the Egyptian Satanic witchcraft/magic of Ancient Egypt.

The Illuminati is the continuation of the Mystery Religions of Babylon and Egypt. And the bloodlines of the Illuminati go back to people who at one time lived in Babylon and Egypt.

You may see on the GJiGT just how the House of David (the Satanic one) and the blasphemous Holy Merovingian Blood of the 13th family fit as you may know Prince Charles is the Antichrist.

The 13th Illuminati family does goes back to ancient times. Is this via the Tribe of Dan or via some Druidic bloodline or is it via the Merovingian's or all three. The 13th bloodline has amassed a great deal of power and wealth on this planet. The 13th bloodline lacks nothing to bring forth their Anti-Christ who will appear to have all the correct credentials. I would not even be surprised if their Anti-Christ in order to appear real will expose another Anti-Christ. The 13th bloodline has kept its genealogies very secret, yet you may find the bloodline of Prince Charles going all the way back to David and the tribe of Judah on the GJiGT.

The tribe of Dan was prophesied to be the black sheep of the nation of Israel which would bite the other tribes of Israel. The tribe of Dan had the snake and the eagle as its two logos. The tribe of Dan left its calling card all over Europe as it migrated west in the names of many places. The tribe of Dan ruled the Greeks, the Roman Empire, the Austro-Hungarian empire and many others which used the eagle as its logo.

Great Britain is the mother country of Satanism. Scotland has long been an occult center. The national symbol of Scotland is the dragon (the snake), and for years the chief of Scotland was called the dragon. The Gaelic language is an important language for Satanism, although English and French are also use extensively by the Illuminati. The planning sessions for world takeover that some ex-Satanists experienced were held in French.

The British Royal Family have long been involved with the occult. They have also been actively involved with Freemasonry. British MI6 has been a major vehicle for the Satanic hierarchy working behind the secret veil of Freemasonry to control world events. British MI6 is the most secret intelligence organization in the world. It is properly known as British Secret Service not to be confused with the U.S. agency by that name but performing a different function entirely. It is the personal secret service of Prince Charles, who may be the richest man in the world with some estimates of his personal net worth as high as 26 Trillion Dollars.

The British Royalty have served as important figureheads to British Freemasonry lending credibility and respectability. British Freemasonry has managed to keep itself free of much of the criticism that the other national Masonic groups have brought on themselves. However, much of the credibility of British Freemasonry is undeserved. British Freemasonry in the lower level Masons by their dues and activities are unwittingly supporting an organization that is led by Satanists at the top. The English Grand Masonic Lodge, all Freemasonry, all of the occult, the Vatican, and all major national and military intelligence agencies are all working together.

The view from the top of this Satanic Antichrist pyramid structure helps maintain an overall view perspective. When you go to the top of the Antichrist structure and scheme of things you have to look at the prince himself. "And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority." The dragon is "symbolic" to others, but not to Prince Charles. He has a red dragon on his coat of arms. It comes from the flag of Wales, and it is in this title, Prince of Wales, that Charles is heir-apparent to the throne of Great Britain. At his coronation (investiture as Prince of Wales) in 1969, he sat on a chair with a large red dragon emblazoned on it. During the ceremony, his mother Queen Elizabeth II said, "This dragon gives you your power, your throne and your own authority." His response to her was, "I am now your Liege-man, and worthy of your earthly worship." Liege is an old English word meaning "Lord". "I am now your Lord-man, and worthy of your earthly worship." Another reference to the red dragon is in Revelations 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. Prince Charles is the ONLY person in the world to whom "And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority" can literally be applied to!

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

Another symbol on Prince Charles' Coat of Arms is that of The Order of the Garter. The Order of the Garter is the parent organization over Free Masonry, worldwide. When a man becomes a 33rd Degree Mason, he swears allegiance to that organization, and thereby to Prince Charles.

According to "The 'Morals and Dogma' of the Ancient and Accepted Rite of Freemasonry" written by Albert Pike (Grand Commander, Sovereign Pontiff of Universal Freemasonry, July 14, 1889) Lucifer is the GOD of Freemasonry (see page 321 of the 1942 edition). On page 819 you will find just one example of why there are many people in Freemasonry who believe that it is natural to be a Christian and a Mason. Masonry intentionally misleads the low degree initiates and hides the truth that the god of Freemasonry is Lucifer, except to those in the 30th and higher degrees. "The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are on display there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them." Further proof of Lucifer worshipping amongst Freemason can be seen in how they measure the year. For instance the year 1998 (up until September) is according to freemasonry the year 5997 AL (that is 5997 anno Lucifer). On March 6th, 1996 on CNN, Prince Charles showed the world that he and his two sons William and Harry, had been the first people to be voluntarily implanted with a microchip (traceable biochip) in their right hands, allegedly for security purposes.

On June 26th 1994, Charles announced that when he becomes king he will relinquish the monarch's role as head of the Church of England. He said he would rather be seen as "defender of faith", or "defender of the faiths," rather than "defender of THE faith." "I happen to believe that the Catholic subjects of the sovereign are as important [as the Protestants], not to mention the Islamic, Hindu and Zoroastrian," he told the independent Television network. There are currently at least two biographies available on Charles that describe his desire to unite all the world's religions 'in order for peace' (see Daniel 11:37).

Various reports have appeared in London and Arab news papers over the last few years, claiming that Charles has converted to Islam. This supposedly took place when he met with the mufti of Cyprus Shaykh Nazim Adil (in 1993).Now while there's no actual evidence to prove that he has converted to Islam, there is no evidence to prove that he hasn't. In fact his lecture delivered in February 1994 at Oxford extolling the virtues of Islam, his frequent visits to Islamic holy places, his dedication of a South London mosque, outfitted in traditional Sunnah attire; and his 1993 trip to see the Quran of Sayiddina `Uthman (in Tashkent, Uzbekistan) with Shaykh Hisham Kabbani, only lend credence to the claim. Of course, this is just the sort of tactic to expect from the antichrist. That is to say, if he were to openly come out and say that he had converted to Islam, this would make many Jews wary of him. Whereas, if he were to spread rumors that he was a Muslim and not publicly deny them, then he could get Muslims on side whilst not alienating Jews.

On June 2nd 1953, with the knights of the garter carrying and holding the canopy over her head, Elizabeth II was anointed and crowned as "Queen of thy people Israel". Both Prince Charles and his mother believe that the throne upon which the queen was crowned, the famous coronation chair at Westminster Abbey in London, is the rightful throne of King David. One of the reasons for this is because up until recently it contained a 336 pound stone known as Jacob's Pillar (also referred to as Jacob's head-rest, the stone of Scone, or the stone of destiny). For more information on the significance of this stone see Genesis 28:18. In 1296, Edward I stole the stone and took it to England, where it was placed in Westminster Abbey, and used since 1308 for English coronations. On St Andrews Day, 30th November 1996, on Queen Elizabeth's orders, the stone was taken back to Scotland and installed in Edinburgh Castle. Many people believe that this stone will be used to crown the antichrist (posing as the messiah). (See also Ezekiel 21:27, Genesis49:10, Daniel 9:24, and Ezekiel 37:22).

Many blasphemous European royalty including Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth II claim to be of the Blood line of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene. According to the lie, Jesus didn't die on the cross and rise from the dead. Instead they claim he married Mary Magdalene and fathered a number of children. This bloodline is referred to as the "Holy Grail", with those possessing it believing themselves the rightful heirs to the throne of Jerusalem. They believe that a new king of "the holy seed of David" will preside over the "Masonic kingdom" of Israel and the world. Prince Charles' link to the non-existent bloodline of Christ is through the Merovingian Kings of France. He is allegedly descended from the Merovingian Hildegarde.

Princess Diana's Bloodline can also be traced back to the Merovingians. This is why Prince Philip selected her. His World Business Forum comprises 200 of the world's top corporate leaders and consolidates 26% of the world's wealth. Charles is literally able to steer the environmental ethics & business agendas of the world's most powerful multinational companies. The holdings of the House of Windsor constitute enormous wealth including the Archer-Daniel's-Midland company (they are stockholders with controlling interest) which controls 75% of the world's grain. In times of famine, the royal family will literally be able to control who eats and who starves.

Prince Charles considers himself to be psychic and believes in guidance from the spirit realm. The Queen (also involved in spiritism) and Prince Philip both believe that Charles, "is the Chosen One - placed in line for the throne through a divine, preordained plan." In the early 1990's representatives of Israel and the Palestinians were invited to a secret meeting in London, during which it was decided to try secret negotiations in Oslo, Norway. The Israelis were represented by Yitzchak Rabin, and the Palestinians were represented by King Hussein of Jordan (both 33rd degree masons). The third party at that meeting was Lord Victor Mischcon (also a 33rd degree mason), and personal attorney for Prince Charles. Prince Charles attended the funeral of Yitzchak Rabin. Within two hours after the funeral, according to the Jerusalem Post, Prince Charles was in Prime Minister Shimon Peres' office "insisting" that he attend a meeting at the Orient House, (in the Palestinian sector of Jerusalem), to begin negotiations to give back the Golan Heights to Syria. To truly understand Charles, it is important to understand his father, Prince Philip. Philip is a eugenicist who wants reduce the population of this planet from a current level of about 6.0 billions persons, to much less than 1 billion within the next two generations. To quote Prince Philip "In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation. "Prince Charles may seem like a wimp, however he is quite athletic, an expert horseman, a qualified jet fighter pilot in the Royal Air Force, a qualified helicopter pilot in the Royal Navy, and a senior military officer in all three branches of armed services.

No one else on Earth has the religious, political, financial, historic, and other ties that Charles has! Prince Charles media exposure has exceeded that of any other man in history! Still not convinced, then read 2Thessalonians 2:9-12 2 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
    [/quote:b2073ea20d]
    http://www.dccsa.com/greatjoy/Illumin8.htm