+ Reply to Thread

BigWin: Cash Instead of Prize?

Just wondering if it's possible to get money from BigWin instead of the prize...i.e. a $3,000 check instead of the Vespa?

Re: BigWin: Cash Instead of Prize?

Never in a million years. everyone who reads will get checks, But YOU will get a 50 dollar Razor Scooter with Vespa written on the side in crayon.

Haha, awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by RolltheStampede
    Never in a million years. everyone who reads will get checks, But YOU will get a 50 dollar Razor Scooter with Vespa written on the side in crayon.
    I was thinkin more like hot wheels vespa.

Quote Originally Posted by RolltheStampede
    What a goof, like 52 posts and 3 weeks of membership here gives your the right to hate on a n00b asking a legit question.

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Nasty
    What a goof, like 52 posts and 3 weeks of membership here gives your the right to hate on a n00b asking a legit question.
    lol nah just cuz everyones gonna say well search for it before you ask it, basically its luck of the draw because a few months ago people were gettin 2500 dollar checks instead of the plasma tvs and now its the tvs, but we think we will be gettin the 3000 dollar check instead of the vespa cuz one guy got that

Quote Originally Posted by wingsfedorov
    lol nah just cuz everyones gonna say well search for it before you ask it, basically its luck of the draw because a few months ago people were gettin 2500 dollar checks instead of the plasma tvs and now its the tvs, but we think we will be gettin the 3000 dollar check instead of the vespa cuz one guy got that
    obviously i searched for it, couldnt find anything - im not new to forums, i hate people that post questions that can easily be found through search.

obviously i searched for it, couldnt find anything - im not new to forums, i hate people that post questions that can easily be found through search.
    You could try asking for a check, who knows, maybe you'll get lucky. If you did the vespa, you'll get a check.

A check is under their sole descression (so I was told on the phone) My ibook is backordered so I asked about a check... they also said I could get a 1K check instead of my plasma worth 2K :eek:

Yeah, I talked to them today. They said the check would be sent out if the Vespa was unavailable at the time.

Yeah, I talked to them today. They said the check would be sent out if the Vespa was unavailable at the time.
    Which it will be, they stopped producing them.

Don't encourage this behavior....NEVER do the gift if you seek a check, stick to the Visa GCs for that....

Quote Originally Posted by hyperboarder
    Which it will be, they stopped producing them.

I think if we ran a total on all the people that are calling each day asking about a check, it would scare you. I think every 5th post starts with "I called yfdirect ans asked....(insert constantly repeated question here) Please for the love of ......pete! Stop calling and pestering about stupid crap like that. One person claims to have gotten a check, it looks like everyone will, if the cycle is not in production. Trust the people that have gone before you and take their word for some of this, we have no reason to mislead you, espeically when it would only serve to piss off YFD.

OK off the soapbox. next?