+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Insurance companies

All insurance companies are scams. Think about it...why would a company set up to make money, pay out money lol.

Re: Insurance companies

Don't worry, they never seem to pay out anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by scambuster
    Don't worry, they never seem to pay out anyway.
    Thats what i meant.

Yup...but it's illegal not to pay them in most cases.
    ...just can't win on that one!

Rom12-2 is offline Bronze Scams Member User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by itsascam
    All insurance companies are scams. Think about it...why would a company set up to make money, pay out money lol.

Insurance companies are not there for the honest man they are there to rip you off of all your hard earned money. Sure, some people have ripped them off, but not as bad as some insurance companies have taken most of us for a wild ride. Try using your insurance then try to renew it HA HA HA, they say, you are now a bad risk and unless you pay us (the insurance companies) $$$$$$$ you will no longer be insured or they won't have anthing to do with you at all. Not bad for a group of companies that are just under the banks in earnings. (POOR THINGS)

Quote Originally Posted by mmadd
    Insurance companies are not there for the honest man they are there to rip you off of all your hard earned money. Sure, some people have ripped them off, but not as bad as some insurance companies have taken most of us for a wild ride. Try using your insurance then try to renew it HA HA HA, they say, you are now a bad risk and unless you pay us (the insurance companies) $$$$$$$ you will no longer be insured or they won't have anthing to do with you at all. Not bad for a group of companies that are just under the banks in earnings. (POOR THINGS)
    Thanks for your intelligent post. By the way, your insurance adjuster sent us a picture:

Thanks for your intelligent post. By the way, your insurance adjuster sent us a picture:

Quote Originally Posted by Rom12-2

That my friend is hilarious :D

That's really funny.

cyber_clark Guest

health insurance premiums seemed very affordable with fantastic coverage to match. Well check http://www.insurancepaylite.com see how different insurance companies price, if you're an individual or family who pays for health insurance today chances are you're literally getting punched in the pocket book, and it hurts.

I talked to one of Mutual Warranty Representatives today. She told me the owner of the company SCAMMED ITīS own employs. They though they where doing the right think since all they started to pay contractors, and solve issues. but the problem was the owner did not want to pay any one. HIS NAME IS VADIM VERVEDA, ALSO KNOWN AS DEVON JOHNSTON, VAD VERVEDA...HIS ACOMPLIS NAME IS OLMEDO ZAGIA LOCAL PANAMA RESIDENT.BOTH OF THEM WHERE REPORTED TO THE AUTHORITIES, BUT THE CLAIM COULD NOT HAVE BEEN PROCESSED DO TO LACK OF EVIDENCE. THEY WILL BE SENDING ME A PICTURE OF THEM FOR YOU TO KNOW THERE LOOKS.

STARTING TODAY YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY SERVICE SINCE THE OPERATION WAS SHUT DOWN. THE ONLY WAY TO GET THEM TO STOP SCAMING US IS TO REPORT THEM TO THE BANK AS FRAUD AND NOTIFY YOU POLICE OR THE OAK LAND POLICE. SEARCH THE NET FOR VADIM VERVEDA.

CALL YOUR BANKS GET YOUR MONEY BACK !!!
    see his face in http://vadimverveda.blogspot.com/
    I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ON MORE DETAILS...

us home warranties ushomewarranties.com ushw

I guess I'm the only one here ready to defend an insurance company but here goes. I've been insured by USAA since 1970. USAA is a mutual company which means the policy holders own the company as apposed to a stock company like State Farm, Allstate, etc. where shareholders own the company. In a stock company, dividends are paid to the stockholders, in a mutual company, those dividends are paid to the policy holders. You guessed it, I get a check each year from USAA. More some years than others, depending on how much they pay out in claims vs. premiums collected. Just got the check in the mail for this year. $167 back from just under a grand that I paid out in premiums. Not bad. I have insurance brokers calling all the time wanting to give me a quote to compare with. When I tell them I'm with USAA they just say, "never mind."

But how about the other side of the coin? Where it really counts. The reason we buy insurance in the first place. The payout when you have a claim. Had the unfortunate experience of having my car stolen a couple months ago. When the police recovered it, it was totalled. USAA paid me almost three large more than the retail kelly blue book price. The said I wouldn't be able to replace my car, a Corvette, in the area I lived in for the blue book price. They had checked the market in my area and couldn't find one anywhere near high blue book so they gave me enough to make sure that I was made fully whole.

Sorry to here all the problems you folks are having with your carriers. If any of you who have excellent driving records, few at fault accidents and pay your bills on time, (they check that too), would like to give them a call, they can be found in 800 directory assistance.

Oh, by the way. You have to be or have been a US military officer.
    Last edited by bogie; 12-19-2006 at 01:57 AM.

My brother and I are both retired military.
    He bailed from USAA years ago and went to Amica, as have many others I know.

I'm in the process of switching after 20+ years.

Talk about scams. Beware of Benjamin Fry of MetLife in Roanoke. Extremely shady.