+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: How Liberals 'Moderate' a Forum

How Liberals 'Moderate' a Forum

It's pretty plain to see!
    You're very quickly proving the initial thesis as a valid issue. Grim and pwrone will be missed by all (crusty excluded) on this forum. This is an official request to lift their banning! Calls in the past like this one, have created an aire of more steadfast resolve in the original ban.....Not this time, both parties were banned for nothing less than opposing the current dictator! What a tangled web we weave? Ring any bells?

Liberal forum (scam.com/politics) will soon be come to pass. The owner should know that when you lose half the audience, your market share has also felt the same "hit". This isn't a threat, just a reality. More of the same will result in less potential advertisees - lower income for the advertisers. Someone (not mentioning any names) will soon be on the "short list". This is very relevant to the thread topic.

Post #1 on this very thread described the situation. The moderator "felt" that the topics should be moved to other areas. If unbiased eyes were to ever look upon the threads in question, it's plain to see that they were ALL political in nature and belonged in this section. If one were to actually reflect upon the mindset that they were in at the time of the banning, they would certainly realize that there was a hint of vindictiveness when the ban occurred. To say otherwise would be ludicrous.

We'll see, but just in case, later folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider

It's pretty plain to see!
    You're very quickly proving the initial thesis as a valid issue. Grim and pwrone will be missed by all (crusty excluded) on this forum. This is an official request to lift their banning! Calls in the past like this one, have created an aire of more steadfast resolve in the original ban.....Not this time, both parties were banned for nothing less than opposing the current dictator! What a tangled web we weave? Ring any bells?

Liberal forum (scam.com/politics) will soon be come to pass. The owner should know that when you lose half the audience, your market share has also felt the same "hit". This isn't a threat, just a reality. More of the same will result in less potential advertisees - lower income for the advertisers. Someone (not mentioning any names) will soon be on the "short list". This is very relevant to the thread topic.

Post #1 on this very thread described the situation. The moderator "felt" that the topics should be moved to other areas. If unbiased eyes were to ever look upon the threads in question, it's plain to see that they were ALL political in nature and belonged in this section. If one were to actually reflect upon the mindset that they were in at the time of the banning, they would certainly realize that there was a hint of vindictiveness when the ban occurred. To say otherwise would be ludicrous.

We'll see, but just in case, later folks.
    Half an audience? Nice try, but you aren't even close. And the owner already knows. It's not the politics forum that makes this place popular on the net Raider, not even close.

And you are breaking rule #4 which is what got your friends banned. Would you care to join them?

This is your only warning. I suggest you go to the top of the forum and aquaint yourself with the one rule that DOES apply to the Politics forum.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by BatarngForce
    I think some of your Ajax spilled into your crack pipe.
    (am I alone in thinking this or what??)

Batarang Force
    hahahaa, that was a good laugh. whew!

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Half an audience? Nice try, but you aren't even close. And the owner already knows. It's not the politics forum that makes this place popular on the net Raider, not even close.

And you are breaking rule #4 which is what got your friends banned. Would you care to join them?

This is your only warning. I suggest you go to the top of the forum and aquaint yourself with the one rule that DOES apply to the Politics forum.

Lady Mod
    And I can just imagine his voice too. His "nice as pie" voice, to get his own way. I didn't even notice that Grim was banned. Will have some catching up to do.

This is your only warning. Lady Mod
    What a joke this place has become!

Stephanie , you seem to be filling the void left by Saddam Hussein since his capture. You are bent on removing all who disagree with your line of thinking (and your simpleton echo, Dante).

Carry on if you will, but in the end you will be left talking to yourself. When there is no-one left to argue with, even your friends will get bored. and you will be left wondering why you can't get any of your thought provoking, anti-government threads answered!

I blame George..He should have closed this whole forum when you lot LOST the last election.

Never mind. I'm sure you and the other four left who are posting here will soon get sick of it and the owners will close this political crap down.

This IS, after all, a site for investigating scams.......not politics.

This forum was just a fleeting pastime for George Lamonte leading up to the defeat of the Democrats.. It's over...Go home.... regain your lives and your sad existence. LOSERS!

Jam on!

umdkook Guest

its true---this site is lagging now. The only thing happening now is Batty showing up every other day trying to hop on the tails of someone else's arguments and throw in one line for what he thinks is good measure. Dont know when, but im sure soon ill be gone out of boredom.

Quote Originally Posted by catch-22

Stephanie , you seem to be filling the void left by Saddam Hussein since his capture. You are bent on removing all who disagree with your line of thinking (and your simpleton echo, Dante).

Carry on if you will, but in the end you will be left talking to yourself. When there is no-one left to argue with, even your friends will get bored. and you will be left wondering why you can't get any of your thought provoking, anti-government threads answered!

I blame George..He should have closed this whole forum when you lot LOST the last election.

Never mind. I'm sure you and the other four left who are posting here will soon get sick of it and the owners will close this political crap down.

This forum was just a fleeting pastime for George Lamonte leading up to the defeat of the Democrats.. It's over...Go home.... regain your lives and your sad existence. LOSERS!

Jam on!
    Gee catch, if you don't like it here, why do you keep coming back? I like the quiet, quite frankly. And no one got booted for disagreeing with me, they broke the rules.

I go to other political forums when I wish to engage in real conversations about politics. They are a lot more civil and the republicans don't blame all the ills of America on the liberals nor do all the Dems blame all the ills of America on the neocons. Both sides do seem to blame George Bush though.

That's refreshing, there are forums where both sides can debate like grownups and agree on who the enemy is. :) If I were to ban Dante, I doubt that those of you left would have anything much to say. Just a few, Ian, Yir, Deedee, Phinnly, Paul, Coontie, Navysailor, there are a few others but I can't think of the usernames right at this moment. But the bulk of them are on the same side so there would be little to debate.

And do not address me by my given name, only my friends may do that.

Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 03-10-2006 at 02:59 PM.

Dante would do well to strip his arguments of rancor and vitriol. If he made his points less of a rant, I'd imagine he wouldn't be treated with the same, he wouldn't be ignored by me, and we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by ianmatthews
    Dante would do well to strip his arguments of rancor and vitriol. If he made his points less of a rant, I'd imagine he wouldn't be treated with the same, he wouldn't be ignored by me, and we wouldn't even be having this discussion.
    I agree. If others would choose to ignore him he would get the hint. It's hard to play to an audience of one.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

Jam on!
    Any suggestions winner ? I have noticed you have turned into a sour old gnat who likes to spew negativity. Maybe you need to find a purpose in life and find reason to be cheerful. Open the curtains and let the sunshine in once in a while. Go outside and have the wind blow the stink off you. Sitting in your little troll cave at your computer won't do you any good.

I agree. If others would choose to ignore him he would get the hint. It's hard to play to an audience of one.

Namaste'

Lady Mod
    They can't ignore me. Why? Because they know I'm speaking the truth. And they can't handle the truth.

Jam on!

Funny how this fetid little turd floats back up into the commode periodically as though anybody could give a fvck about his non-contributions. He keeps congealing up the pipe here because the right-wing cesspools he usually frequents are clogged with nothing but the same old identical sewage that he likes to deposit on this site, so it makes him feel more important to come here and try to stink this place up. As usual, his comments about the moderator and his infantile kindergarten name calling simply illustrate what a worthless zero and non-entity he really is. And his "opinions" hold even less value. Pass the Draino.
    Last edited by dante; 03-10-2006 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dante
    They can't ignore me. Why? Because they know I'm speaking the truth. And they can't handle the truth.

You are very good to listen to, when you are speaking the truth and not always shocking with it. Sometimes Dante you opt for overkill and then your target audience ceases to take you seriously.

A little shock goes a long way, constant shock only makes a person numb to being shocked. You are one of the most knowledgable people on the forum but I think your messages get lost more than they should. Your anger is every bit as great as Grims, as well your anger overshadows the points you make many times and you start sounding like he did.

But that is just a personal observation, I'm not trying to change you.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

Wrong forum. Visit chat for jokes.

One of the biggest issues that both Cons. and Lbs have at scam.com. Dubbya definately has plans to quash any dissent and this is clear. That fact that you agree with him proves to eveyone here you are a fascist. Look it up this is what fascist regimes do, in fact it defines their behavoir, fear and paronoia of any dissenting POW.

Also you label anything you disagree with as 'Left'. Is Murtha, 27 years in the USMC 'left'? NO!!
    72% of the soldiers in Iraq who can see through george's lies want out... are they ' leftist' ? NO!!
    LEARN HOW TO USE A SEARCH ENGINE!!

Politics not a scam???
    Do you live in a cave???
    $2.7 trillion is a scam!!!!
    Last edited by Phinnly Slash Buster; 03-10-2006 at 03:55 PM.