+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

How Liberals 'Moderate' a Forum

Liberals hate, above all things, free speech. Not their own free speech, of course, but YOURS, providing that they do not like what you are saying. What NEVER matters is whether or not what is being said is the truth or not. In fact, the sole purpose of the liberal 'politically correct' culture seems to be the oppression of the truth.

Apparently bored with the "Enemies of America" thread that is simply an over-the-top attack on my opinions and me personally, she has now decided to simply relocate my threads to places unknown. A thread on the Christian Right, one of the most important and controversial voting blocs in this country, is moved, presumably to the religion thread. A thread about the censors decisions concerning what profanity would be allowed at the Oscars is moved to who knows(or cares) where.

When Ladymood was far more 'hands-on' in her "moderating", entire threads and posts would disappear into thin air, words within posts would be altered, and people would be banned for nothing more than disagreeing with her.

This is how liberals think and operate. Apparently not trusting that people might not read (and learn) something, she buries these threads because she does not like them. It is a dirty business, and a peek into the dark soul of Liberalton, where real free speech is despised and, whenever possible, destroyed.

Never let them win.

Re: How Liberals 'Moderate' a Forum

Welcome to Bush's America. Would you like a little cheese with that whine pwrone?

Disagreeing with me is not a problem, people do that all day long. But lying about me and starting a thread to spread that lie is another matter.

Good bye Pwrone. You'll be missed by some but I'm sure you'll come back as someone else or another will take your place.

Lady Mod

Man, what a baby. He really can't live without this forum, can he?

Quote Originally Posted by ianmatthews
    Man, what a baby. He really can't live without this forum, can he?
    I guess. I wasn't bored with the enemies thread. That one has been great fun. But just because he puts the word "liberal" or "liberalton" in a post doesn't make it a political thread.

He'll be back, that's how it is with bad pennies, you can't get rid of them.

Lady Mod

This guy is confusing! He apparently thrives on the attention [enemies of pwrone] and complains when he gets it. Reminds me of some women I know LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phinnly Slash Buster
    This guy is confusing! He apparently thrives on the attention [enemies of pwrone] and complains when he gets it. Reminds me of some women I know LOL!!!
    Actually he complained when I stopped giving him attention on it, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Apparently bored with the "Enemies of America" thread that is simply an over-the-top attack on my opinions and me personally, she has now decided to simply relocate my threads to places unknown.

All the idiot had to do was click on the thread subject just like anyone else and he still would have gone to his threads. Geez!

Lady Mod

ok.........now i feel sorry for him!?it's like cats dogs and mice livin in the same house.at first it's all out war!?but over time...........!?they end up SLEEPIN TOGETHER!?the survivors that is!?hehe!!and the lion will lay down with the lamb!?and they will beat there spears into plowshares!?HHHMMMMMMM!

It took you guys this long to realize this!? You fuel the ignorants fire. Funny how this forum is a microcosim for what it is happening in reality, no action other than perpetual complaining about the ignorance of the conservative right. Nothing more than "reaction" to their "proaction". Pwrone puts the quarter in the monkey machine and you guys do the rest. He... they... laugh at your attempts to reason with him.

Which is worse?

Batarang Force

Quote Originally Posted by BatarngForce
    It took you guys this long to realize this!? You fuel the ignorants fire. Funny how this forum is a microcosim for what it is happening in reality, no action other than perpetual complaining about the ignorance of the conservative right. Nothing more than "reaction" to their "proaction". Pwrone puts the quarter in the monkey machine and you guys do the rest. He... they... laugh at your attempts to reason with him.

Which is worse?

Batarang Force
    And what pray tell, Batman are you doing about the ignorance of the conservative right?

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone

Liberals hate, above all things, free speech. Not their own free speech, of course, but YOURS, providing that they do not like what you are saying. What NEVER matters is whether or not what is being said is the truth or not. In fact, the sole purpose of the liberal 'politically correct' culture seems to be the oppression of the truth.

Apparently bored with the "Enemies of America" thread that is simply an over-the-top attack on my opinions and me personally, she has now decided to simply relocate my threads to places unknown. A thread on the Christian Right, one of the most important and controversial voting blocs in this country, is moved, presumably to the religion thread. A thread about the censors decisions concerning what profanity would be allowed at the Oscars is moved to who knows(or cares) where.

When Ladymood was far more 'hands-on' in her "moderating", entire threads and posts would disappear into thin air, words within posts would be altered, and people would be banned for nothing more than disagreeing with her.

This is how liberals think and operate. Apparently not trusting that people might not read (and learn) something, she buries these threads because she does not like them. It is a dirty business, and a peek into the dark soul of Liberalton, where real free speech is despised and, whenever possible, destroyed.

Never let them win.
    You are absolutely correct.

pwrone,

1) Lady Mod was not the author of the "Enemies of America" thread.

2) Beyond that, this is nothing more than demonstrative of why the "Enemies of America" thread was so amusing, and true.

3) If you have issues with Lady Mod's moderating, questions and such, you should address her privately about it before trying to smear her.

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Disagreeing with me is not a problem, people do that all day long. But lying about me and starting a thread to spread that lie is another matter.

Good bye Pwrone. You'll be missed by some but I'm sure you'll come back as someone else or another will take your place.

Lady Mod
    Why did you ban him? People can make up their own minds as to whether or not they believe him. If we all had the authority to ban, none of us would be here! I'm curious why all those who said, oh for instance, 12dp was legit, they weren't banned, and they were, obviously (in my opinion) lying?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    ok.........now i feel sorry for him!?it's like cats dogs and mice livin in the same house.at first it's all out war!?but over time...........!?they end up SLEEPIN TOGETHER!?the survivors that is!?hehe!!and the lion will lay down with the lamb!?and they will beat there spears into plowshares!?HHHMMMMMMM!
    Mass Hysteria!

Quote Originally Posted by BatarngForce

Which is worse?

Batarang Force
    Ignorant? Hahah, thats like the pot calling the kettle black. Wait... that wasn't meant to be a racial remark! Please don't call Jesse Jackson!

Why do we even debate? Those of you on the left aren't going to change your opinions, neither are us on the right, for the most part. You will always be fear mongering, race card playing, government cheese providing, rich hating, pot smoking, bleeding heart liberals, and we'll always be war mongering, poor people taxing, gas guzzling, gun toting, god fearing conservatives.

God Bless This Mess

Quote Originally Posted by USNavySubSailor
    Why did you ban him? People can make up their own minds as to whether or not they believe him. If we all had the authority to ban, none of us would be here! I'm curious why all those who said, oh for instance, 12dp was legit, they weren't banned, and they were, obviously (in my opinion) lying?

This was the 3rd smear thread Pwrone felt he needed to start in my honor. Enough was enough. I do have the authority to ban, I exercised it. Even I have a limit to my patience and nothing in his private messages to me indicated that he was in any way upset with the thread he referenced, nor did he complain to me in PM about the relocated threads. They were not political threads, they were redirected to the proper forums. Now, if you have aquainted yourself with the forum rules you will note that questioning a moderators decisions can get you banned yourself, but I am a generous person so I won't do that today.

As far as 12dp goes, I'm not the one moderating it. And unless the lies can be validated how would any moderator KNOW they are lies?

Lady Mod