+ Reply to Thread

www.processemails.com

company claims all you have to do is copy and send. Has anyone tried this program. There is a cost, but you just get paid to send emails. True? or False? :o

Re: www.processemails.com

Can someone tell me if this is true or false? Looking for work from home, it just sounds to good to be true. There is a cost, but it claims you just copy and paste emails, then get paid. I know if it sounds too good, it is, but they claim to use PayPal and I just need to try to find info about www.processemails.com :confused: :o

moinul Guest

www.homebusinessprogram.co.uk
    do this is look like processingmails.com? if U need processingmails.com's password then sent me a ticket to contact..

Jbean,
    That site is a scam, I have paid for the program. They have replied my emails although it's late (they promise i'll get the password within 24 hours after payment is made). There is copy and paste involved but not as they claim in the site. For further details go to http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=10316

Sadly, that is a scam. I've never tried any paid email services thing-a-ma-jings, but each one I've come across has smelled pretty bad - - either that or just seemed like a waste of time. I'm pretty sure there is a way to make money like this, but I just don't think its worth it.

I have compiled a list of work at home jobs/strategies, if anybody is interested. It includes the ones I'm involved with and how much you can make if you put in the initial work - - and also some to avoid. Anybody can PM me or send me an email at [email protected] or [email protected]

moinul Guest

to nessloch,
    thanks for your reply.

please search about, rita005 at this forum and u may have some thing to get.

if U are really interested about my onlinejobs then please, emailme with your full details (CV) at: [email protected]

and would not forget to remember that U are a scam.com member.
    Your full name, address, country, age and all essintial amy need...