+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223

Re: Concordia International Organization

Boy, I tell you It's Getttin Hard Out Here for a PIMP (Professional
    Information Management Programmer), all our jobs are going off shore, our
    benefits are shrinking, hourly rates are going down, costs of getting
    to work are steady rising. Let's face we are in a New World Economic
    situation, everything is a SCAM! So why not go along for the ride...
    Let's face it isn't it the same old story the rich get richer and the poor
    get poorer..... Are we operating in fear here ... why not go along for
    the ride what do you have to lose ?.... Our life is changing day to day
    .... How many people have been helped by the so called SCAM's does
    anyone know? Or do we only concentrate on the negative? Help me to
    understand the pro's and con's of the situation? What's it gonna hurt if your
    shrinking daily when you are trying to do things by the book! I say
    throw the book out and go for it!

Re: Concordia International Organization

Quote Originally Posted by Awareness
    Boy, I tell you It's Getttin Hard Out Here for a PIMP (Professional
    Information Management Programmer), all our jobs are going off shore, our
    benefits are shrinking, hourly rates are going down, costs of getting
    to work are steady rising. Let's face we are in a New World Economic
    situation, everything is a SCAM! So why not go along for the ride...
    Let's face it isn't it the same old story the rich get richer and the poor
    get poorer..... Are we operating in fear here ... why not go along for
    the ride what do you have to lose ?.... Our life is changing day to day
    .... How many people have been helped by the so called SCAM's does
    anyone know? Or do we only concentrate on the negative? Help me to
    understand the pro's and con's of the situation? What's it gonna hurt if your
    shrinking daily when you are trying to do things by the book! I say
    throw the book out and go for it!

Because laws and rules are not written to be broken so that some low life can take advantage of fellow man by stealing his/her money. That's what prisons are for....criminals.

Yeah, lets just all sign up for this bogus scam and keep cashing counteriet checks at the bank until we're all in debt to our eyeballs and in jail. LMAO

Re: Concordia Home

A relative of mine was catch up in this same scam, only under the name of ALSTEDE ORGANIZATION and the guys name is Richard Miller

Re: A 5th fake check website - same as ...

Here he is again...he's all over .....FBI is working on bringing this guy down real soon....they recently started a new data retrieval technology.

I recently got scammed for $4600.00 By Robert Phillips at alinahome.com.
    I wish this guy has an accident when the FBI finds him. This problem has really screwed up my life. I hope nobody else has to deal with a problem like this.
    Last edited by waloisa; 08-10-2006 at 08:32 PM.

The site is now gone, but www.raulwatkins.org is another check scam site. Not fun!

The latest "charity" is the Leaming Charity Foundation at www.leamingcharity.org. I can't believe I haven't seen other complaints about it. Am I the only one?! Please tell me there's someone else out there who's seen this Leaming Charity crap.

Quote Originally Posted by waloisa
    I recently got scammed for $4600.00 By Robert Phillips at alinahome.com.
    I wish this guy has an accident when the FBI finds him. This problem has really screwed up my life. I hope nobody else has to deal with a problem like this.
    I'm truly sorry to hear this. I hope you've got this straightened out.

Quote Originally Posted by pbp720
    The latest "charity" is the Leaming Charity Foundation at www.leamingcharity.org. I can't believe I haven't seen other complaints about it. Am I the only one?! Please tell me there's someone else out there who's seen this Leaming Charity crap.
    Leaming Charity Foundation does not appear on the BBB's list of charities;
    http://www.give.org/reports/index.asp

The address on the site;http://www.leamingcharity.org/?p=contacts
    The Leaming Charity Foundation
    214 Church Street
    New York, NY 10013-3807
    United States of America
    Tel.: +1 (917) 421-9699
    Per the USPS;
    This is a non-deliverable address. Mail sent to this address will be returned.
    This address is NON-DELIVERABLE
    214 CHURCH ST
    NEW YORK NY 10013 - 3807
    Per
    Whitepages.com reverse address look-up;
    0 Results matching "214 Church Street, New York, NY"
    As too the phone number AnyWho.com says;
    We searched on 4219699 in 917 however; we could not find any listings to display.
    And Whitepages.com reverse phone number look-up says;
    (917) 421-9699 is Unpublished or Unavailable
    The WhoIs (website registration) gives the following info;
    Domain ID: D131549655-LROR
    Domain Name:LEAMINGCHARITY.ORG
    Created On: 25-Oct-2006
    Last Updated On:25-Dec-2006
    Expiration Date:25-Oct-2007

Sponsoring Registrar:OnlineNIC Inc. (R64-LROR)
    Registrant ID:ONLC-2390250-4
    Registrant Name: David Leavy
    Registrant Organization:Leaming Charity Foundation
    Registrant Street1:2043 Elkmont Road
    Registrant Street2:2043 Elkmont Road
    Registrant Street3:
    Registrant City:Memphis
    Registrant State/Province:TN
    Registrant Postal Code:38116
    Registrant Country:US
    Registrant Phone:+1.8007500342
    Registrant Phone Ext.:1111
    Registrant FAX:+1.8007500342
    Registrant FAX Ext.:
    Registrant Email: info @ leamingcharity.org (edited by me, remove spaces)
    Again using Whitepages.com reverse address look-up gives;
    Leavy, David
    2043 Elkmont Rd
    Memphis, TN 38116-8151
    NOTE: Website is only registered for one year.

I would suggest that you ask about this charity with the BBB and give.org here;
    http://charityreports.give.org/public/inquire/

EDIT: If you believe that you are a victim of fraud then file a complaint at ic3.gov
    Last edited by nomaxim; 02-18-2007 at 04:31 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

WARNING,

Never accept any check without first having it verified by contacting bank it is drawn against. Simple rule of thumb, no one sends you a check first, and then asks you to send them money unless it is scam, especially if they want it via Western Union or wire transfer. Sad to see so many getting caught on these check scams.

Fight The Crooks,

I just got an e-mail from a job website from the Leaming Charity Foundation! I sent them my resume and said that they wanted to hire me on the spot...seemed fishy so I googled them and thank God you put this post up here! Your post comes up on google as saying this charity is a scam! I almost filled out an application with them! Thank you for posting this!

Re: CareerBuilder Posted Jobs & Concordia

Career Builder ought to change their name to "Time Waster."

I haven't gotten even one useful lead off there. A lot of the postings on there are from agencies. And, both GoodGradesNow and TooSpoiled got on to me via "Career Builder."

Try Craigslist instead, is my advice.

Quote Originally Posted by dedalus
    Career Builder ought to change their name to "Time Waster."

I haven't gotten even one useful lead off there. A lot of the postings on there are from agencies. And, both GoodGradesNow and TooSpoiled got on to me via "Career Builder."

Try Craigslist instead, is my advice.

The careerbuilder name is bieng forged by the scammers. You may even see an email that reads from careerybuilder. The one you posted has a space career and builder. It is from a scammer.

I hope this internet article helps in regards to Toospoiled and Goodgrades now. They are 100% scam.

http://www.klaasdevriesjr.nl/k-files...dgradesnow.htm

Selected leads are also used for their own job- & consumer scams, like the recent TooSpoiled.com, formerly Impact 210 Worldwide impactww.com (a.o. 'Talent Palooza' and 'Beauty and the Millionaire') and eBandSearch.com (new, still hard to tell at this moment if it's only phishing for leads, or if there is going to be a job scam too.) The sales offices are run by Mike Fomkin.

Administrative Solutions Group adminsolutionsgroup.net, VeriResume.com, amateurpokertourusa.com, eZ Auctions ezauctionsweb.com, Tube Review tubereview.net

Try reading the DATE on the last post....you're responding to a thread that's over a year old!

If you want to look for a job, you should go to: http://www.go2worksource.com/
    That is the government service, it is better than the other website.

Re: Beware Amalia International A/k/a Concordian International

With all these responses, wuuuwee, Amalia International is some bad news