+ Reply to Thread

CNN.com Article on 12dailypro

Normally I wouldn't have even noticed this, but I figured a few of the folks here might be interested in the following article considering that there are a couple thousand threads about 12dailypro on this web site. Wonder if this will stop discussion on the topic:

CNN Article: SEC silences $50 million Internet Ponzi scheme

--Jay

Re: CNN.com Article on 12dailypro

Thanks for the info Jay. I'm sure many people will appreciate it - I do.

It won't matter what the facts are. There will always be thousands of people who think 12Daily Pro was a legitimate and wonderful business, and that Charis Johnson is a Saint, and that this is a conspiracy from the government against middle class people trying to make an honest living.

The 12Daily Pro forum is still full of Cheerleaders who believe the government is lying and has stopped a perfectly honest and legal business from operating.

Some people just won't listen to the facts, but hopefully the people who visit here to investigate so-called opportunities will wise up and quit throwing their money into scams!

" Wonder if this will stop discussion on the topic ".

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Scam.com has been fuelled by the
    100's of people who have posting messages about 12DailyPro. No
    doubt you'll get them all saying now " I told you so " and boring the
    rest of use mere mortals to death for another few months.

The second most boring bunch of people are the ones contstantly
    bleating on and on about getting free iPods , free laptops , free TV's ,
    free fresh air. If you notice very few of those messages relate to scams
    as such but relate more to ways of getting more free stuff.

That is crazy. Like anyone will defend 12DP now.

Quote Originally Posted by Talk2me
    It won't matter what the facts are. There will always be thousands of people who think 12Daily Pro was a legitimate and wonderful business, and that Charis Johnson is a Saint, and that this is a conspiracy from the government against middle class people trying to make an honest living.

The 12Daily Pro forum is still full of Cheerleaders who believe the government is lying and has stopped a perfectly honest and legal business from operating.

Some people just won't listen to the facts, but hopefully the people who visit here to investigate so-called opportunities will wise up and quit throwing their money into scams!
    Charis Johnson is no saint, as a former member who was cammed by Charis before the ship actually sunk, I personally know her character for the pretentious liar that she truly is.

Yes, the 12dailypro forum is full of cheerleaders because Charis and her moderators banned anyone who spoke out against the program/scheme. I was a member of 12dailypro from the end of October to the first week in January when she scammed me out of $182.88 (missing earnings) and I could not ever join the forum, especially wheb I needed help as their ticket system and emails were not functioning and all conatct was ignored. Charis claims that new members could not join due to a mass spammer, but the real reason is because she was getting ready to run, it wasn't a coincidence that making any contact with her or her moderators became like a trip to Fort Knox. What a low-down dirty scamming sheister.

And the thing that pisses me off the most is the stupid cheerleaders saying "she paid me" etc when thousands of new innocents were scammed out of their money by these same people who actively recruited and promoted this scamming program to the masses with their screenshots of doom!

I am personally glad to see that there is "real" information available. As we all know, 12DP only allows for the good to be written in their forums.
    Maybe someday, these so-called "followers of Charis" will move on, as I know that I have.
    Reading the posts in 12DP, is like kissing some (enter bad word here).