+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Top Reward Programs?......

To all the old school people who have done these programs...

I have been reading on some of these award threads and they sound very promesing, but my biggest concern is do these really work? I mean there must be a high risk involved somewhere or somehow. Overall what is the avrage cost invested into each of these award programs to complete them for good prices such as a laptop/computer, or large television?

Do you have to invest an amount of money for the shipping of items back/forward? Monthly bills for these programs? cancelation fees?

ANother concern i have is the credit card applcations. I just finished building my credit score. I went from a 590 to a 760. All these credit applications hurt your score with the enquiries. And denial of credit will take another toll.

What are the best programs (websites) to enroll in that work? and what are the best sponsorhip items to select (that are less risky, costly, and easier to cancel)?

I know im not the first one to probably create a thread asking this question but i have dug around and havent found the specifics.

All of your comments are welcomed!

Thanks guys! :D

Re: Top Reward Programs?......

Two words.

Go
    Away

Ok... I have a few more. READ THE THREADS. Seriously. All your answers are right in front of your face. There is no nice way for me to tell you that. Atleast I didn't call you a moron...
    YourBestRewards: Sharp 56" DLP TV - 9 Complete ~ 1 In Progress [Started 2/1/06]
    PollPrizeUSA: G5 iMac - 1 Complete ~ 3 Not Showing [Started 2/6/06]

Whats your problem a** hole! :mad:

If this thread bothers you then don't read it!
    So go and shove your 2 cents up your a** sh** head! :D

*sigh*

...moron
    YourBestRewards: Sharp 56" DLP TV - 9 Complete ~ 1 In Progress [Started 2/1/06]
    PollPrizeUSA: G5 iMac - 1 Complete ~ 3 Not Showing [Started 2/6/06]

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Saget
    I have been reading on some of these award threads and they sound very promesing...
    Bob, all of the information you requested is in the threads. Each of the different sites/groups have different requirements and it would be near impossible to recap all in a single post and make it intelligible.

There's info about whether or not they actually give the gifts, the timeframe from start to completion, the responsiveness to issues on your account and everything else under the sun. It takes quite some time to make it through the threads, particularly the ones with 90+ pages, but if you take the time to read it will answer all of your questions, including ones you would have never thought of. It can also save you a bunch of money and time by knowing what needs to be done and the tips for doing them before you jump in and start doing offers.

lol I knew this guy would get ripped apart when I first saw his question...Solace does not disappoint us hahaha

To all the old school people who have done these programs...

I have been reading on some of these award threads and they sound very promesing, but my biggest concern is do these really work? I mean there must be a high risk involved somewhere or somehow. Overall what is the avrage cost invested into each of these award programs to complete them for good prices such as a laptop/computer, or large television?

Do you have to invest an amount of money for the shipping of items back/forward? Monthly bills for these programs? cancelation fees?

ANother concern i have is the credit card applcations. I just finished building my credit score. I went from a 590 to a 760. All these credit applications hurt your score with the enquiries. And denial of credit will take another toll.

What are the best programs (websites) to enroll in that work? and what are the best sponsorhip items to select (that are less risky, costly, and easier to cancel)?

I know im not the first one to probably create a thread asking this question but i have dug around and havent found the specifics.

All of your comments are welcomed!

Thanks guys! :D
    Yes they work, do the yf direct sites they take a while from time you sign up to time you get the gift but they have the easiest offers and cost hardly anything. There are threads on all of this but I understand your just trying to ask a question and want people who want to help to answer you so I'll try and do that but you really also should and need to look around these threads because they will help answer just about everything. Anyways the yf direct sites are: everyfreegift.com, marketsurveygroup.com, bigwin.com, internetopiniongroup.com, anyfreegift.com, gadgetcity.com, yourgiftcards.com, pays2shop.com, yourfreepsps.com, and offergift.com. So frist I would do all of those and like I said most of them have threads started on them so just browse em and u should have all your questions answered.

I just finished building my credit score. I went from a 590 to a 760. All these credit applications hurt your score with the enquiries. And denial of credit will take another toll.
    It's highly unlikely there's a credit card company in existence that would deny a card to somebody with a score of 760...

Quote Originally Posted by PissClam
    It's highly unlikely there's a credit card company in existence that would deny a card to somebody with a score of 760...
    Ya thats true just dont do a ton of credit cards because I've heard that it isn't good for your score

Thanks guys, very kind of you to answer.
    i apreciate your comments as they have cleared up some questions for me.

Cheers!

Thanks guys, very kind of you to answer.
    i apreciate your comments as they have cleared up some questions for me.

Cheers!
    No Prob if you have any others just PM me or post again on here if you choose

Re: Top Reward Programs?...... pt2

Well I am very grateful to all of you who took the time to kindly message me!
    You have all answered a great deal of questions for me and feel like a I have a good understanding on most of the popular rewards programs.

One thing though... Before I posted this I made sure to search the forums before asking any further questions on these matters due to the fact that it offends so many if i dont for some reason haha and well the truth is that this has not been noted yet, at least it does not apear anywhere on the forum.

one of the nice people who took the time to message me informed me that these gifts are pretty much tax right off's from the companies that issue the gifts. This in particualr set of a little bell on my head due to a friends past experience.

One of my friends went on a television game show and won a decent amount of money and a new dodge durango. Well he was very happy for the first few months until he got a phone call from the IRS and found out that he had to pay taxes on his winnings, and yes this included the durango. Well as it turns out there is a very high tax bracket for gifts. For what he informed me it was 40% for the states of Texas, New York, California, and Florida!!!!

To make a story short, he had to sell the durango off to pay 15,000 dollars on the durango alone and ended up in debt because he spent alot of the cash price money.

My concern is, with these high item gifts like the plasma screens, laptops, computers, gaming systems... After you recieve these items do you have to pay a high % in taxes? What are the % looking for some of you? I reside in Texas. Anyone from texas here that has won tv's, or laptops?

I have read from many of you that you have recieved these items, but what are your experiences with the taxes on these items?

The reason I ask is because after spending 3 months on sending payments, enrolling in programs, trying out the programs, having to cancel the ones that are not what you thought where/have interest in, after you wait for over 90 days, is it really worth it? do you recieve a tax form that indicates that you will have to pay a high % in taxes for the price? Because, I mean, if you get a $2000.00+ TV and have to end up paying like $800.00 dollars is this really worth it? :eek:

I dont like to mess with the IRS haha. if anyone has any experience with this can you please inform me. Im sure other members would like to know about this aswell.

Thanks again guys! :D
    Last edited by Bob Saget; 03-09-2006 at 03:08 AM.

Some sites do issue 1099s if your free gift is valued at over $600 - some do not. Keep it under that amount and you're ok.

anyone have any experiences with plasma/tv's? or laptops?

anyone have any experiences with plasma/tv's? or laptops?
    I personally don't but from reading other threads have noted that YF sites (Bigwin, everyfreegift, marketsurveygroup, etc) doesn't report your gift to the IRS even if it is a high price item. NIU tech does if the amount is over $600. I'm not sure about Metareward sites. HTH!

cool thanks for the heads up!