+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: whiteovernight

whiteovernight

undefined has anyone got their money back from skyfission :mad: :mad:
    Last edited by pjc294; 02-23-2006 at 06:33 PM. Reason: please e-mail me

Re: whiteovernight

I just found out today that I was scammed out of $106.90 from these jerks,I filed an afidavit against them and my bank is trying to recover the money,I have never been thru this before. I have a phone number, but I only get an answering service.I have a feeling this is going to be a process, but I won't give up . I even reported them to our investigating news team. I never received a thing from this company,not even the free trial offer So they got another $3.95.

white over night is a big scam & they have screwed me, too...you can not cancel all future orders nor can you call them...this is so wrong!!!! you can't email & say [email protected] cause, they just come back to you...this is not right & i am going to get my attorney to get to the bottom of this if, i can get a phone # for someone.

:mad: damn, they got me too. signed up for the trail offer and got reamed for $106.90. If anyone wants to class action against these theives, I'm game...

Got me too. I'm tired of dealing with these SOB's. Does anybody know if I can just call my credit card company and have them cancel it?

I sent an email to this company after reading your comments on scam; I had already paid the $3.95 for the free trial and I was trying to stop them from hitting me with the additional $100 charge for the first shipment. My email came back to me with a "to and from" my email address. I went on to their website, got the email for their customer service, and copied my original email and sent it that way. I'll let you know what happens...

I just sent the a scathing e-mail demanding a cancelation and for no charges to be charged to my cc. I threatened to report them to the BBB if they charged me...

even using the customer service email, my reply came back to me instead of them; when i checked my 'sent' box, it showed i had sent the email to myself!
    the only thing i could think of was cancelling my card, so i called my bank; the first charge of $3.95 is pending and i probably can't stop that, but i'll get a new card before i allow them to take another $100 of my money

WOW!! I just received an email from white overnite saying they have cancelled me from the autoship program based on the terms of policy..i'm still nervous though b/c the terms say you have to use the free trial, receive the first shipment, then send the unused portion back, for a CREDIT, not a refund. I'm not taking any chances, I'm still cancelling my card

Just got this e-mail!!!

We have cancelled you from the autoship program per the terms and conditions
    of the policy.

Thank You,
    Customer Service
    909-930-3060

same one i got, but remember..the terms say you get your trial, then your first shipment, THEN you can return it to cancel your membership (after you get charged for the first shipment of $99) and then they will give you credit; no mention of a refund...

yeah well they say they they cancel, but they are the same people behind leanlife pm, I canceled last week and recieved some pills today. I dont plan to open it just bring it to the PO and put return to sender

They got me too. I just got off of the phone with a representative that told me I couldn't do anything about the $106.90 When I asked to speak to someone in charge she said they're all out to lunch. Has anyone received a REFUND yet? Let me know!

I was just about to have to payout the 106.90, but i caught it before it hard posted to my account. so i went to my bank and they are going to go after the company for making the charge with out my premission. all i agreed to was the 3.95 for the sample. so i'm not going to lose the largge amount. but i did get my free trial. My bank also is canceling my debit card, so they won't be able to charge anything onto my account in the furture.
    Last edited by amilbeck79; 03-06-2006 at 10:57 PM. Reason: add to it

Does anyone have a screenshot or PDF of the original terms and conditions? I thought I did but I can't find it and I need to fax it to my bank.

I just got hit for the 106.90 but I dont think I'm getting my money back.. If anyone finds the original "contract" please send it to me, it might help with the bank. Thanks