+ Reply to Thread

12 Daily Pro does not reply

12Daily Pro still have not answered me on why they did not acknowledge a payment to them. Two payments in one day, and just the smaller one shows?

I cannot get into the ticketing system, and the updates on the website are gatting less, and less and less.

What is going on? Refund my money, is all I ask. you took the payment, giving it back should not be a problem. :confused: :confused: :confused: :cool:
    Angelis
    :D :eek: :D

Re: 12 Daily Pro does not reply

well since 12 daily pro has all but gone belly up, I'm going to suggest you kiss that money goodbye.

Oh and what the hell? why are you posting here like any of us work for 12DP and can fix things for you?

Well, since Charis posted on here, it's a logical deduction to get them to see this, as they are hopeless in getting back.

Any hoo, gamble with money you can loose as I always say
    Angelis
    :D :eek: :D

if you want to draw 12% on your money get some mutual funds. doesnt that sound better than risking ur money on a sleezy website?

You gave your money to a scammer, dude. Now you want it back? LOL! You are funny.
    You must look in the 'Chat Here' forum. There is a jokes thread. Next time post there.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    12Daily Pro still have not answered me on why they did not acknowledge a payment to them. Two payments in one day, and just the smaller one shows?

I cannot get into the ticketing system, and the updates on the website are gatting less, and less and less.

What is going on? Refund my money, is all I ask. you took the payment, giving it back should not be a problem. :confused: :confused: :confused: :cool:
    Do a Charge Back....simple.
    Oh wait you used Egold Right? Oh Yeah! They don't do reversals, but you can still call your credit card company!

yep you got scammed the owner of the scam is under investigation right at this moment and the pay system she used "storm pay" has frozen payment accounts to her or anybody else until the investigation comes to a close...
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis

ponziscams Quote:

Do a Charge Back....simple.
    Oh wait you used Egold Right? Oh Yeah! They don't do reversals, but you can still call your credit card company!
    What should I tell my credit card company? I used Stormpay and the transaction was made almost one month ago. Still can do a chargeback?
    Because I make a lot of purchases online and my credit card company did call me after each transaction the whole as last year.

And they stop calling me now for any online payment. They have probably make an assumption that I always spend online.

By the way..I have registered all fine details about myself with Stormpay. What are the chances to succeed for a chargeback. Again, what should I say to my credit card company? Please help. Thanks

You can do a charge back up to 60 days after the transaction. You tell them the Services were not rendered.

But if you have any money in your egold account withdraw it first.

When you do a charge back with one of these online processors they usually close your account.

I think you said STOMPAY ACCOUNT but the advice is still the same.
    Initiate a charge back through your credit card company for a refund on the basis of failure to provide services.
    If that works immediately cancel that credit card .
    They will effectively bar you but you might just be one of the lucky ones.
    My experience is that they will test the validity of your card.
    This happened to me after I cancelled my card.
    I got the message your card has expired please renew your details
    Utter nonsense of course.
    You will find less and less people offering Stormpay anyway.
    Have a go
    Last edited by peasant; 02-24-2006 at 08:11 PM.

12 Daily Pro is gone forever. That company is a scam and in under investigation. You better go forward in your life- request your money to be refunded. 12 daily pro was a scam and many peoples lost their money there-as all the pyramidal schemes or so called get-rich-quick-schemes the last paied the first and loosers are only some thousands who join lately. I was invited to invest there-I firmly rejectesd the repeated offer from my friend Sami who lost some moenye too.
    Watch out-and if you like to invest-invest in money market or goverment mutual bonds or fund (small earnings but you're never a looser).

Thanks ponziscam & peasant. My credit card company asked me to fill up a form and there's a little note at the bottom of the form stating that a microfilm copy charge will be billed to me if the transaction was found to be authorised by me.

Thanks.

Hope you are able to get your money refunded. I'm guessing that those who do not charge back will only get a percentage of their money back when and if any remaining funds as dispersed. It would be wise for anyone that lost money to immediately file a chargeback which you can do for upto 180 days through most banks. Be sure to have the bank put a hard block on Stormpay in case they try to debit your bank account to snatch the money back again as it could be difficult to get that money returned if they took it as the terms of the Stormpay agreement that you agreed to state that Stormpay can debit your bank account.

Why should 12DP members get anything back? They should have known what they were getting into.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegestudent
    Why should 12DP members get anything back? They should have known what they were getting into.
    Not everybody has the benefit of forethought or wisdom.