+ Reply to Thread

Help, I thing I got scammed.

I think I got scammed, I need to track down a company but all my searching has found nothing. My bank statement says massive charges are coming from a company called
    TOR ABM OPS-METRO CA 461 SHEPPA CD
    If anyone has any information on this please let me know.
    Also something I found quite odd is after each transaction was a $1.50 fee, like a ATM fee?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Re: Help, I thing I got scammed.

Okay I learned some new info if it rings a bell to anyone, the state is CD and the money taken out was canadian

Something similar has happened to me last week. Many large transactions were made with different names like:

INTERCHANGE
    SCARB ON-WARDEN &

INTERCHANGE
    TOR ABM OPS-METRO

INTERCHANGE
    SCARB ON 4022 SHEP

I also have the small transactions like using an ATM from another bank. My whole account is empty now :1crysad:.

My account is blocked now of course and the bank is investigating it, but need up to three weeks. I have also reported to the police. Any useful info would help of course.

I use bank BCA, one of the most well known banks in Indonesia.

Quote Originally Posted by spitfire78 View Post
    Something similar has happened to me last week. Many large transactions were made with different names like:

INTERCHANGE
    SCARB ON-WARDEN &

INTERCHANGE
    TOR ABM OPS-METRO

INTERCHANGE
    SCARB ON 4022 SHEP

I also have the small transactions like using an ATM from another bank. My whole account is empty now :1crysad:.

My account is blocked now of course and the bank is investigating it, but need up to three weeks. I have also reported to the police. Any useful info would help of course.

I use bank BCA, one of the most well known banks in Indonesia.
    Those codes are for Bank Machines in the Metro Toronto area
    eg:
    INTERCHANGE
    SCARB ON 4022 SHEP

Is the ABM at 4022 Sheppard Ave in Scarborough, Ontario!

Yes, it seems so. Is Ontario noted in one way or another for active hackers? I have never been to Canada. Stelmate's case happened over two years ago. Stelmate do you have any connection to Indonesia in any way? Maybe there is a local gang cooperating with Canada?

As spitfire78, I am also a customer of Bank BCA, yes, one of the most well known bank in Indonesia.

I got scammed as well.

Four interchange transactions from TOR ABM OPS-METRO on 2nd of December 2008, one interchange transaction from JANE+FINCH on 3rd of December 2008, and another transactions from interchange WOODBRIDGE ON-HWY almost emptied my account.

The bank is still investigating, that's what they said to me, and they also told me to wait for two or three months.

Most updated iphone games

Welcome to my Iphone gamescatalog site, :). Daily updated Iphone Games & Iphone 3G Games.
    My Iphone Games Site!

Quote Originally Posted by bungajiwa View Post
    As spitfire78, I am also a customer of Bank BCA, yes, one of the most well known bank in Indonesia.

I got scammed as well.

Four interchange transactions from TOR ABM OPS-METRO on 2nd of December 2008, one interchange transaction from JANE+FINCH on 3rd of December 2008, and another transactions from interchange WOODBRIDGE ON-HWY almost emptied my account.

The bank is still investigating, that's what they said to me, and they also told me to wait for two or three months.
    Too bad to hear Bungajiwa, but at least we are not alone anymore. I will not accept to wait two or three months and I am calling them and visiting them every day. They will not give me any infomration about the progress of the investigation, nor will they assure me that my money will be refunded once it is confirmed that it is crime. That is what really annoys me.

I suspect the BCA ATM at Double Six Beach in Bali is the one that has a skimming device. After my cash withdrawel there, the money was taken from Canada only hours later.

I don't think it's right that we should wait so long without our (any) money that we trust to a respected bank. It's not our problem that they do not have their security lacks and their service about it is below any standard.

hi spitfire78 and bungajiwa...
    yes, both of you guys are not alone...
    i,m being a victims of these case too..
    my account at BCA got scammed too..
    it happened on december 4 and 5, 2008
    all my account is emptied now...

there was 3 transactions:
    2 interchange transactions from tor abm ops-metro on december 4 and another interchange transaction from rexdale & martin G.

same like bungajiwa, bca is still investivigating and they said to me to wait around 3-4 workdays or at least 14 workdays for the result.

hopefully bca give a full attention on investigated this case and as soon as possible give us the solution.

sorry if my english is bad..

Guys/girls, what were the ATM's you used in the days before they started stealing from your accounts. I reported my case to BCA at December 1st at 07.00 AM Jakarta time. The following days your accounts were still being robbed and it may still be going on with others! :2gunsfiring_v1:

My last cash withdrawels were (all Bali):

19/11: ATM BCA Bintang Supermarket, Legian/Seminyak
    23/11: ATM BCA at Circle K, Jl. Uluwatu near GWK monument
    26/11: ATM BCA at Pantai Double Six, Legian/Seminyak.
    27/11: Interchange Scarb on Warden &
    etc.

According to the lady from BCA the transaction on 27/11 took place at 02.00 AM. Only hours after my last withdrawel.

Please share some info, so we get an idea of what has happened and may still be going on.

my last 2 transactions were:

1/12: ATM BCA at Jl. tomang, jakarta
    3/12: ATM BCA at Hero, Taman Alfa Indah, jakarta.

according to the Halo BCA information, they scammed my account on december 4 around 2:30pm (its the first).

yes , i could be still going on to another customers...

spitfire, are you live in bali?