+ Reply to Thread

BIG THANK YOU and everyfreegift question

HOLY CRAP! :)

I just received my first freebie--a Mac Mini from ConsumerIncentivePromotions. Total outlay for this baby--$20!!!!!

AND I OWE IT ALL TO YOU GUYS...this site rocks! The high praise for Nui Tech sites is well-earned, and the turnaround is fantastic.

Now a question...I'm working a deal at everyfreegift, and my offers have been "In Progress" now for about a month. How long should I wait before making a fuss--searching through threads here it seems like there's a lot of opinion about this. What's the majority thought from those with experience? Any help is appreciated.

Again...THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! Woot!

zacdilone :)

Re: BIG THANK YOU and everyfreegift question

Quote Originally Posted by zacdilone

I just received my first freebie--a Mac Mini from ConsumerIncentivePromotions. Total outlay for this baby--$20!!!!!

AND I OWE IT ALL TO YOU GUYS...this site rocks! The high praise for Nui Tech sites is well-earned, and the turnaround is fantastic.

Now a question...I'm working a deal at everyfreegift, and my offers have been "In Progress" now for about a month. How long should I wait before making a fuss--searching through threads here it seems like there's a lot of opinion about this. What's the majority thought from those with experience? Any help is appreciated.

45 DAYS for all YF Direct websites such as EFG.

With YF direct sites (such as everyfreegift) you need to wait 45 days. After 45 days, if your offers are still "In progress", contact customer service and they will switch them to approved.

Congrats!!!

How long after you mailed your certificate did it take to get your MacMini?

When was your gift shipped???
    I am waiting for my Gift card it was shipped on 17th of Feb....

Congrats zacdilone!

Time to get some more freebies!

Quote Originally Posted by bonsai
    Congrats!!!

How long after you mailed your certificate did it take to get your MacMini?
    I mailed my certificate on Feb. 10th, and received my Mac Mini today (Feb. 22nd). It shipped from Illinois yesterday.

Excellent turnaround, I must say.