Closed Thread

12 DAILYPro Website Down. I mean Down...

Isn't that what you wanted Clito, Scumblister, Scrottumz, Dethlik, Your ded, Linglas49, etc....

You should be orgasmic by now.

I am so happy you told us so... I am so happy you warned us. What would we have ever done without you? I am so happy that all of our eastern seaboard ports are now owned by Saudis, and you are here to save us this FRAUD too, by our OWN PRESIDENT ????

You know, the same ethnic race of folks who took aviation courses and rammed 7xx7's into the WORLD TRADE CENTER. The same who took these flying courses and had NO interest in how to LAND the planes, just how to BANK them.!!!

Hi Your dad, was that legal too????

Oh, but I am getting off topic here. This is about us ADULTS losing money in " ponzi schemes." Sorry.

Re: 12 DAILYPro Website Down. I mean Down...

I cant speak for anyone else but you truly lost me. I have no clue what the hell you are talking about lol. I thought this was in regard to the 12dailypro's site.

And its not down, what are you talking about? stay off the meds. :D But it will eventually come down. With the convention now canceld the next step is for 12dailypro to shut down their site until what i am sure will be 'further legal notice' from their so called lawyers as i am sure they are going to blame on next.

i also read that the feds found out that its charis and her husband that have been creating member profiles on the 12dailypro forum and commenting on the forums acting like supportive members to try and influence members outlook on 12dp, and they also delete any comment that demonstrates any sort of "negativity" or truth rather, towards 12dp.

Lame!
    Last edited by Bob Saget; 02-22-2006 at 01:31 PM.

[QUOTE=Bob Saget]I cant speak for anyone else but you truly lost me. I have no clue what the hell you are talking about lol. I thought this was in regard to the 12dailypro's site.

And its not down, what are you talking about? stay off the meds. :D But it will eventually come down. With the convention now canceld the next step is for 12dailypro to shut down their site until what i am sure will be 'further legal notice' from their so called lawyers as i am sure they are going to blame on next.

i also read that the feds found out that its charis and her husband that have been creating member profiles on the 12dailypro forum and commenting on the forums acting like supportive members to try and influence members outlook on 12dp, and they also delete any comment that demonstrates any sort of "negativity" or truth rather, towards 12dp. [QUOTE=Bob Saget]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Then you are clueless indeed. This is not about "rumors" regarding Charis and her husband. You LOST me there. This is about 12dailypro's website...it has finally gone down.

www.12dailypro.com

You better try again....

GET IT???

Please, get OFF YOUR meds...

""I truly lost you?? No you arrogant MF. You were lost a long time ago.

You Have no clue what I am talking about??""

You blame this on me???

HOW FUC.... ARROGANT!!!
    Last edited by tonja42; 02-22-2006 at 02:07 PM.

dude, wtf are you talking about? The site doesn't look down on this end. It comes up fine here.

Quote Originally Posted by tonja42
    Isn't that what you wanted Clito, Scumblister, Scrottumz, Dethlik, Your ded, Linglas49, etc....

I am so happy you told us so... I am so happy you warned us. What would we have ever done without you? I am so happy that all of our eastern seaboard ports are now owned by Saudis, and you are here to save us this FRAUD too, by our OWN PRESIDENT ????

You know, the same ethnic race of folks who took aviation courses and rammed 7xx7's into the WORLD TRADE CENTER. The same who took these flying courses and had NO interest in how to LAND the planes, just how to BANK them.!!!

Oh, but I am getting off topic here. This is about us ADULTS losing money in " ponzi schemes." Sorry.
    You know... YOu may not know what The DTAward is but you just won it... I just want to say congrats. I"m not sure who Dethlik is but I can tell you this... 12DP getting shut down affects Dethlok in no way, shape, or form other than the fact that YOU STARTED A NEW F***ING THREAD informing us that it was down.

If I were you I'd take some basic English classes and learn how to put a sentence together that makes some semblence of sense. I kinda get the impression that you dislike President Bush and his most recent policy... That would fit into the category of Political Scams, not Internet scams and I feel that discussion would best be carried out there.

In answer to your question about the legality of Arabs taking lessons to fly planes... That was indeed legal. There are many arab pilots that serve in our own armed forces and fly our commercial airlines who do their job well. Were you to go apply for flying lessons that would be legal too... stupid on the part of the school to actually train you, but legal.
    Deth is always approaching, live while you can...

um anyone else say: wieeeeerd thread....

lol

I am so happy you told us so... I am so happy you warned us. What would we have ever done without you? I am so happy that all of our eastern seaboard ports are now owned by Saudis, and you are here to save us this FRAUD too, by our OWN PRESIDENT ?????

Dude, you need to get off whatever drugs youre taking....

Sorry that you were dumb enough to join 12Daily Pro but still.... sober up.......

Are you under the achofluence of incohol?

You been drinking the bong water again?

krypt Guest

Admin please delete this thread. Its pointless.

I think it's funny.

Bitter, aren't you?