+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Teach THE ART of the Freebie! Be REWARDED!

Quote Originally Posted by bonsai
    My two cents ... this is a horrible idea. Why?

Every person who successfully COMPLETES one of these freebie sites puts the business model one step closer to failure.

You are talking about harvesting freebie professionals. If you enjoy getting things for free, and I'm sure you do, sit on your hands and forget about your idea.
    Ditto! Be happy with what you have received.

You guys have it easy, the best offer I can find here in the UK is a 30p coupon off the price of a bag of sausages :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by amarettogal
    2 choices:

If your GC has a pin (usually the last 4 digits of the phone # you registered on the site with), just go to an ATM and withdraw the cash

If your GC doesn't have a pin (and you have paypal), link the GC to your paypal account, then transfer the cash from the card to your PP account. From there, you should be able to transfer the $$ from PP to your bank account (3-5 day transfer time)
    Great!!!!

Thanks for the reply... It will help me a lot...
    I spoke to Customer Care about the Gift Card Pin Number and they said that they will not send the PIN number and we are only allowed purchaces

So Do we need to have 2 difference paypal accounts for transfering amount ???
    I never used a paypal nor the gift card... so ur reply will help me a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by joben
    You guys have it easy, the best offer I can find here in the UK is a 30p coupon off the price of a bag of sausages :mad:
    Didn't trancendant innovation (referral site) just launch a whole bunch of sites for the UK?
    Received:
    -Ipod video 30gb toptiergifts 1/16
    -ipod shuffle from ipod sweepstakes 3/14

Currently doing:
    -42" plasma from MSG (6/6 in progress) sent vouchers on 3/6/06
    -White PSP value pack from freebiefreebie
    (3 completed 5 pending) 1/20
    -Ibook from MSG (6/6 progress) 3/1

Send PMs for any referral trading

Quote Originally Posted by tere62
    Didn't trancendant innovation (referral site) just launch a whole bunch of sites for the UK?
    Did they? It would be great if you could give us a link :)

I'll be surprised if these freebie sites can last another year. Your "scheme" would be over before it ever started

Quote Originally Posted by surfrockbmxer
    because the guy on the phone is probably payed $6.25 an hour and doesn't care if he burries the company he's working for.
    Short, clean and simple

yeah, that's how i do it.

OK, enough of wading through these threads. I tried something in Brandarama. I hope I get it...

Quote Originally Posted by bonsai
    My two cents ... this is a horrible idea. Why?

Every person who successfully COMPLETES one of these freebie sites puts the business model one step closer to failure.

You are talking about harvesting freebie professionals. If you enjoy getting things for free, and I'm sure you do, sit on your hands and forget about your idea.
    Yes agreed. It became appearent after considering the long term consequences, what would happen.

Refer to post #30

However, I did learn something from this..as should many others reading these forums...

A deeper understanding of how and why these companies thrive.

Thanks everyone for constructive criticism and love live freebies!
    Last edited by winnerscircle; 02-23-2006 at 12:12 AM.

Cards from which company (Niu Tech, Metarewards, etc.)?

I know that the cards that YF direct sends can be used at the ATM. Also, when I used my $75 card from The Useful/Niu Tech (a year ago), I also used it at the ATM.

Also, you just need 1 paypal account...

Quote Originally Posted by kiran2kirun
    Great!!!!

Thanks for the reply... It will help me a lot...
    I spoke to Customer Care about the Gift Card Pin Number and they said that they will not send the PIN number and we are only allowed purchaces

So Do we need to have 2 difference paypal accounts for transfering amount ???
    I never used a paypal nor the gift card... so ur reply will help me a lot.
    $600 Recieved | $5600 Waiting 4 Shipment

Quote Originally Posted by amarettogal
    Cards from which company (Niu Tech, Metarewards, etc.)?

I know that the cards that YF direct sends can be used at the ATM. Also, when I used my $75 card from The Useful/Niu Tech (a year ago), I also used it at the ATM.

Also, you just need 1 paypal account...
    I have applied $500 master card in www.consumerincentivepromotions.com
    when i talked to Customer care people they said that it only used for purchases.

I have also applied for everyfreegift $1000 which is YF so will i pin number with it???

Because he who holds the gold makes the rules....or he who owns the site sets the rules, in this case.

It isn't allowed, so you can't use it. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by tiflyer2
    How come the word "teerms" is not permitted on this forum?

God how did I miss this gem of a thread?

Winnerscircle - what ponzi/mlm/pyramid/network marketing company do you work for? Man, your first few posts were the work of a pro. Corey Rudl (rip) school of internet marketing???? damn. Almost had a few people ready to jump on board.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegestudent
    OK, enough of wading through these threads. I tried something in Brandarama. I hope I get it...
    You might've wanted to try a different company.

For any UK users out there this is the place to find free gift sites and advice:
    http://uk.anything4free.com/

Quote Originally Posted by joben
    Received:
    -Ipod video 30gb toptiergifts 1/16
    -ipod shuffle from ipod sweepstakes 3/14

Currently doing:
    -42" plasma from MSG (6/6 in progress) sent vouchers on 3/6/06
    -White PSP value pack from freebiefreebie
    (3 completed 5 pending) 1/20
    -Ibook from MSG (6/6 progress) 3/1

Send PMs for any referral trading