+ Reply to Thread

Share your comments about this one!

Here's an internet opportunity you don't usually see. Supposedly you can own a software company. This kind of intrigued me so I looked into it further. I'm not going to get into the details because it's all explained on the site, however since they did allow logging into the members area free, I did it. And it appears that they really do build the site for you with whatever information you supply (website title, name, address, payment options, etc.).

I downloaded the demo of the product and it's not bad, but I'm still skeptical of whether or not to purchase a registration key.

So check out the site and let know what you all think. Scam or Not?

http://royaltyware.com/index.aspx

Re: Share your comments about this one!

I am looking at the site and checked it out on www.bbb.org... please read below:

MICROSYS TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
    106 S. West St.
    Findlay, OH 45840
    View Location Map

Local Phone Number: (419) 422-4847
    Membership Status: This company is not a member.
    TOB Classification: Computers Software & Services

The information in this report has either been provided by the company, or has been compiled by the Bureau from other sources.

Customer Experience

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to an unanswered complaint.

When evaluating complaint information, please consider the company's size and volume of business. The number of complaints filed against the company may not be as important as the type of complaints and how the company handled them.

The Bureau processed one complaint about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. It was closed in the last year.

Complaints Concerned
    Guarantees or Warranty Issues: 1
    Outcome of the complaint -
    No Response: 1

ADDITIONAL TRADENAMES, ADDRESSES AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS

Microsys Technologies, Inc.
    106 S. West St. (419) 422-4847
    Findlay, OH 45840

(419) 424-3896

This is not necessarily a complete list.

Additional File Information

According to information in Bureau files, it appears that this company is no longer in business. The Bureau's mail to this company has been returned as undeliverable. If you have an unresolved dispute with this company you may wish to seek legal advice.

The information in this report has either been provided by the company, or has been compiled by the Bureau from other sources.

BBB reports may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.

Report as of: 3/20/2006

Copyright: 2006 BBB Serving NW Ohio & SE Mich., Inc.

As a matter of policy, the Better Business Bureau does not endorse any product, service, or company. BBB reports generally cover a three-year reporting period, and are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Information contained in this report is believed reliable but not guaranteed as to accuracy. Reports are subject to change at any time.

The Better Business Bureau reports on members and non-members. Membership in the BBB is voluntary, and members must meet and maintain BBB standards. If a company is a member of the BBB, it is stated in this report.

Helping Consumers and Business to Maintain an Ethical Marketplace

Re: Share your comments about this one!

How often do people get rich off of 50 dollars...think about it. It seems to me that this is a scam, but you never know until you try. I just wont be the one trying it... :)

4. 03-23-2006, 09:38 PM

Reason
    spam