+ Reply to Thread

Peoplepc offer not reported...

Im currently working on a gibson sg guitar from onlinerewardcenter.com (18 offers) so far i have 8 more to go.. Anyways one of the offers was to sign up for people pc online and download the software/login to activate it. So i signed up on sunday and have not yet signed in.. The credit has not come yet, should it come threw if i do sign on? Im sure some of you guys have tried this offer. Just wanted your input.

-kyle

also about credit cards. 4 of my offers will be credit cards. How long does it usually take to get approved/sent to your house? Also you have to make a purchase on them to activate the card in order to get credit. After you do this is the credit reported farely fast? They are citi cards...

Re: Peoplepc offer not reported...

anybody got any info for me?

I have called peoplepc and told them that i they need to confirm w/ onlinerewardcenter.com that i did complete thier offer...everytime they have no clue what im talking about. Any clue how long they take to confirm?? i dont know what to do.

-kyle

Quote Originally Posted by mamerocks87
    I have called peoplepc and told them that i they need to confirm w/ onlinerewardcenter.com that i did complete thier offer...everytime they have no clue what im talking about. Any clue how long they take to confirm?? i dont know what to do.

-kyle
    You have to be kidding me. Why would you call PeoplePC and complain that you haven't received credit on an Incentive Site?

?!?!?!!!?

I don't know where to begin. I'll spare you the lecture.

Bottom line: Wait. If your PeoplePC offer doesn't move from "**Not Reported" to "Completed" - then you have to wait 30 days from when you signed up and request manual credit from onlinerewardcenter.

That's all. Just save your "Welcome" e-mail. But don't call anyone for 30 days, ESPECIALLY PEOPLEPC.

/rant

-kyle
    what a fvcktard

peoplepc sucks anyway, I have always had a problem with them crediting so I avoid it if I can.

Ok i obviously missed the defintion of manualy confirming, i thought that was where you contacted the company to get credit. i know now its faxing order reciepts to the incentive center...Thanks for all of the info, however most of you guys on here are reall jack asses. Geese talk to people on the forum as if you would in person. Just because their new and you dont know them/see them you shouldnt act like a freakin greedy jerkoff. Thanks igneous for a nice response,

-Kyle

LucaBella is offline Last I heard, I own all of you. User Rank

Ok i obviously missed the defintion of manualy confirming, i thought that was where you contacted the company to get credit. i know now its faxing order reciepts to the incentive center...Thanks for all of the info, however most of you guys on here are reall jack asses. Geese talk to people on the forum as if you would in person. Just because their new and you dont know them/see them you shouldnt act like a freakin greedy jerkoff. Thanks igneous for a nice response,

-Kyle
    geese don't talk to people you ninny!!! I've never heard any sort of bird say anything to me, except when I was eating some special brownies and then those sexy white bird said they wanted me to take off my clothes and become one with the big pond in the middle of the country club... Or at least that's what i told the arresting officer... its on record.

Anyway, you screwed up a few times here, most notably creating your own thread to ask a question that would have fit better elsewhere. And then you called the company to help you get your gift. ok, really dumb... you're so going to get nominated for a certain reward now...

but I digress. severely.

People PC takes a few days to credit, but if it doesn't you need to wait 30 days and then contact OnlineRewardCenter for credit, by forwarding your email that shows you paid for the service. Now be nice and stop making silly mistakes.

How long is the usuall turn around on credit card approvals? Is Citi pretty good about giving credit after the first purchase on the card?

-ky le