+ Reply to Thread

Has anyone heard of these??

I have been reading this site as well as a few others. Whydowork seems to be advertising for people to buy their product or get downline from them.
    I KNOW it is possible to make a living online. I just havn't figured it all out yet! I'm getting more and more confused and frustrated!

Has anyone heard of or dealt with PAS, 1StepSystem, SFI, or Empowerism?
    All of these products/websites mentioned above say that they will provide the tools to get traffic to your site.

How much of the AMAZING stuff out there that claims you can earn up to $5k a month is true?

Any answers will be helpful. I don't have a dollar to waste! If I did, I guess I wouldn't be here!

Re: Has anyone heard of these??

I am a member of both SFI and Empowerism. I just joined SFI since it didn't cost anything, but I haven't done any promoting for it. I did do some research and they really are a legit company that pays on time every time. It's just kind of a confusing pay schedule.

Empowerism has been pretty good for me so far. I joined in October through the OPFM strategy and have been paid every month since. They do have some tools you can use online but I've pretty much just placed simple ads for my referrals. I've been side tracked the past couple months so I haven't promoted it and my growth has slown quite a bit.

These are both legit opportunities that will pay you if you are willing to put forth the effort. It is possible to earn a large income from either one, but unfortunately most people will give up before they get there. Such is life I guess, maybe that's why only 5% of people have nice incomes of over $150,000 a year. They find something that works and don't give up until they succeed. That number, by the way, is not for MLMs but for everyone in general but the same principals apply.

My advice. Find something that #1-works, and #2-is something you would enjoy.

These two both work, you just need to decide if it's something you would enjoy building.

Don't waste your time. They are all a waste of space.

BlazedMarketing Guest

Hey all...

I thought I would chime in here, since I am actually a part of one of those systems; the 1 Step System. And, if any of you have questions, don't hesitate to email me. I have no problem answering any question you may have. And I promise to be AS specific as possible.

Basically, regardless of what any "Nay-Sayers" have to say, the 1StepSystem DOES work. I have been a member for two weeks now, tomorrow, and as of just about two hour ago I made my 6th sale (which is $3,000 all together). So after the money that I put into the program (About $650) I am up $2,350.

Now... Do I recommend this system for everyone? Hell No! It's only for those of you that are serious about making money, and have no problem putting in some work on the Inernet Marketing aspect of it. (Is it hard work? Not really. But it takes patience and persistence!)

Now, as far as all the "Nay-Sayers" go, I just laugh at them. Basically because the individuals who are claiming that "This is a Scam" or "That is a Waste" are usually the individuals that are sitting at home, not making any money, because they just want everything done for them. They are looking for that "Turn-Key" business, where they don't have to do a thing. And they desperately hope is out there... Well, for those people, its NOT!

I am not going to lie, making money, no matter who you are or where you do it, takes some work (at least at first)... But, once you have put in your time and start making it, it becomes easier and easier, and eventually you WILL be able to sit back and not do a thing.

But, anyways, this is just my two cents! As far as those other programs you all cited, I have no experience with any of them. I am only involved with the 1 Step System.

So again, any of you that have ANY questions regarding the 1 Step System. You can either PM me on here or email me at BlazedMarketing@the1Step2Success.com

I will answer any and all questions AS accurately as I posibly can.

Peace of Mind to you All!
    -Blazed

P.S. My name means exactly as it says... I am a stoner, and I do all my work while stoned. Thats how easy it is (at least for myself). And, I have no problem helping any of you do the same.

thank gosh this guy was banned!

Scofz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by spanky
    thank gosh this guy was banned!
    Why was he banned exactly? because you disagreed with him?

The way things myteriously disappear from this site is bizarre

Quote Originally Posted by Scofz
    Why was he banned exactly? because you disagreed with him?

The way things myteriously disappear from this site is bizarre
    I've never seen a single thing disappear from this site that was not blatantly against the posted rules. So unless you can be very, very specific about this, I suggest you recant.

Quote Originally Posted by lvspainting
    Has anyone heard of or dealt with PAS, 1StepSystem, SFI, or Empowerism?
    All of these products/websites mentioned above say that they will provide the tools to get traffic to your site.

If the only way to make money is by referring others then they are nothing more than pyramid schemes.

I have to disagree with you. If referring others to make money is a pyramid, then everything we come across in life is a pyramid. Just think about it. Everytime you buy something you were most likely 'referred' somehow. Whether it was word of mouth, ad advertisement you saw on TV or whatever. It's just with MLM you get paid on multiple levels of referrals. I mean, how many times have you referred a friend to watch a movie you liked? Did Hollywood pay you for that referral? No they didn't. But I guess movies are not a pyramid since even though they only make money on referrals, they don't have to refer them directly and can make all the money since they don't have to pay the ones who actually made the referral.

You MLM nay sayers need to get off your negative band wagon and realize it really is a legitimate marketing strategy. Will everyone who gets involved with MLM make money? No. But not everyone who starts a business for themselves will make money either. MLM is just a less expensive and thus less risky way to do it.

For example, if I combined all the monthly fees for all the companies I am involved with and never made 1 referral or sale for an entire year I would be out a whopping $900. Sounds like a lot, but that is for building 5 totally different businesses. Compare that to 1 'real' business I owned for 1 year that had monthly sales of about $3000, yet I still lost over $20,000 after a year. If That business didn't have any sales for the year, my loss would have been a staggering $60,000!

So if you ask me, MLM is definitely the way to go for anyone who is serious about having their own business but don't want the financial risk.

Moneycrazy,

If your company is paying to simply refer others, it is a pyramid scheme and is illegal.

If you company is paying to refer others with a product it is not a pyramid scheme.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

Quote Originally Posted by moneycrazy.ws
    I have to disagree with you. If referring others to make money is a pyramid, then everything we come across in life is a pyramid. Just think about it. Everytime you buy something you were most likely 'referred' somehow. Whether it was word of mouth, ad advertisement you saw on TV or whatever. It's just with MLM you get paid on multiple levels of referrals. I mean, how many times have you referred a friend to watch a movie you liked? Did Hollywood pay you for that referral? No they didn't. But I guess movies are not a pyramid since even though they only make money on referrals, they don't have to refer them directly and can make all the money since they don't have to pay the ones who actually made the referral.
    When you see a movie, you have received the benefit of having seen the movie. If you choose to refer anyone to said movie, that is entirely your choice. I have never seen a movie that requires you to refer other people in order to get in to see the movie.

When you buy a product, you receive the product in exchange for your money. Again, refering someone to the product is your choice and is not required to receive the product.

In legitimate MLM, you can make money by selling the product or service sold by the company you work with. If you refer other people to do selling for you, you also receive commissions from those working under you, who are selling a product or service.

In many of the internet programs, you sell the opportunity to sell the opportunity. There is no tangible product or service involved. You send money to company, and get a percentage of money that other people you refer send to the company. Any services offered are just means of promoting the program. In that case it is a pyramid scheme, and is guaranteed to generate no returns to the bottom level.

A legitimate MLM has a product outside the referral scheme so that it is possible to make money selling the product, even if you never refer anyone into the program. A pyramid scheme requires you to refer people in order to make money.

((No I'm not paid by the word, I just don't know when to stop typing, sorry. :)))

You MLM nay sayers need to get off your negative band wagon and realize it really is a legitimate marketing strategy. Will everyone who gets involved with MLM make money? No. But not everyone who starts a business for themselves will make money either. MLM is just a less expensive and thus less risky way to do it.
    However, in a legitimate MLM, everyone has the chance to make money, because they are all selling a product or service. In the Pyramid schemes, the bottom levels will never make money, because there will not be anyone left to recruit. They are self limiting and guarantee a large group will lose. And of course once they start to lose, they will likely leave the program, and then the next tier will be the ones losing money, and then they leave and the cascade begins. Real MLM can be a decent business model. Pyramid MLM is self limiting.

For example, if I combined all the monthly fees for all the companies I am involved with and never made 1 referral or sale for an entire year I would be out a whopping $900. Sounds like a lot, but that is for building 5 totally different businesses. Compare that to 1 'real' business I owned for 1 year that had monthly sales of about $3000, yet I still lost over $20,000 after a year. If That business didn't have any sales for the year, my loss would have been a staggering $60,000!

So if you ask me, MLM is definitely the way to go for anyone who is serious about having their own business but don't want the financial risk.
    Again, a real MLM business can be a good start for someone that is interested in going into business. But when the MLM is just a cover for a pyramid scheme, then a lot of people are guaranteed to lose, and the people who gain do so at the expense of those who don't.

While you can lose big by starting your own business the loss is never guaranteed like it is for many who join these MLM pyramid schemes.

Moneycrazy it's a good job you are not in "real business" your ramblings about financial risks border on lunacy. These money go rounds supply a few people a quick early buck how can you possibly compare that to the real world.