+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dwan Bent-Twyford

Has anyone had any experience with this person? Her business is real estate investing via foreclosures and short-sales.

Re: Dwan Bent-Twyford

Just received her audio course in the mail ($150)
    (sigh)
    What's that old saying? "If it sounds too good to be true..."
    (or, 'there's one born every minute')
    ;-)
    Will post my outcome.

Her name alone would have turned me against it.

Quote Originally Posted by scambuster
    Her name alone would have turned me against it.

Hmmm Dwan Bent-Twyford? Must have been on crack makin that name up. Or If that's her real name, her parents were on crack. :rolleyes:

dwan is an amazing woman, i am currently taking her foreclosure class. i go to weekly REAI group meetings, in the meetings are wholesalers, mortgage lenders, licensed realators, landlords with properties to sell, rehaabers,etc,etc.
    these meetings hold lots of information.
    if you are going to succeed, you need to be around people who are, and these groups have these people.
    almost everyone in the meeting has heard of Dwan's course, and although you can't learn everything from her course, you can at least get the ball rolling.
    after ordering her cource, her daughter personaly called me and wanted to know how i was doing.
    they were going to be in my town at one of the REAI meetings.
    i met with her personaly and she is wonderful. :)

I bought her course about 6 months ago.
    It opened my eyes and was very informative, the issue for me is that while the turn $10 in to $10,000 in a month course is doable, it will depend on the area you are in, for me, my county court house does not post notice of defaults just the time and date for the foreclosure so I can not readily contact anyone in preforcolsure. The course is set up to have you buy into her other courses, I donít have an issue with that, and I will at some point buy some other courses from Dwan. I had some questions and her customer service staff wheníd above and beyond to help. And the only up sell phone call I received was very soft to just let me know about a seminar in my area.

I do not consider her to be a scam at all.

TheRealStraightShooter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by winny
    dwan is an amazing woman, i am currently taking her foreclosure class. i go to weekly REAI group meetings, in the meetings are wholesalers, mortgage lenders, licensed realators, landlords with properties to sell, rehaabers,etc,etc.
    these meetings hold lots of information.
    if you are going to succeed, you need to be around people who are, and these groups have these people.
    almost everyone in the meeting has heard of Dwan's course, and although you can't learn everything from her course, you can at least get the ball rolling.
    after ordering her cource, her daughter personaly called me and wanted to know how i was doing.
    they were going to be in my town at one of the REAI meetings.
    i met with her personaly and she is wonderful. :)
    Wow! That's an amazing story. I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume spelling and punctuation are not prerequisites.

I think real estate itself is a good area to go in, if it works for you then "work" it. what works for you might not work for anyone else...good luck

Dwan is a National Real Estate Mentor & Guru.Her products are well worth the price.She is personally responsible for creating many wealthy people and changing the financial situations of so many families.Although her product pricing may seem steep to some,it is well worth the cost.Some of the comments made below just tickle me to death.(almost,lol).I have had the pleasure of meeting Dwan & Bill in person .I have also listened to both of them speak.There is no scam here.They provide the information and the tools needed to be successful in this business.What you do with it is up to you.
    I am also a Real Estate Investor and a National Mentor.While my products are only a fraction of the cost of her materials,I would reccommend her products to any one that was seriously considering getting into the business.

Fred Burke
    The Wholesale Mentor
    www.wholesaleforcash.com
    The Short Sale Mentor
    www.shortsaleforcash.com

All I can see here is a bunch of losers (with few exceptions) offering their worthless opinions. Keep it for yourselves guys. Keep living from paycheck to paycheck, keep buying crap that you don't need and more importantly make sure you wake up every morning and go to that shi.. place called job. Most of you despise it but still you have the nerve to criticize successful people. I've seen someone saying ... " Too good to be true". Have you ever hear this: Either you think you can do it or you think you can't do it you are right"?
    I have followed Dwan's advice and Robert Kyiosaki's advice and many other people that you so vehemently critique here and I was able to quit my job start 3 businesses that gross more than $3 mil a year. If you want to be a loser... fine. Your decision but please don't turn other people into losers to just to justify your mediocrity and idiocy.
    Have Fun!
    WWW.CallComputerGenie.COm

STOP:

You will want to see this thread before buying anything from her or this company:

http://www.flippingfrenzy.com/2008/0...ite=&s=Twyford

I know someone that had a *HELL* of a time getting paid by these people too.

Also know of a few that were offered coaching for close to 1k and was never rendered nor was a refund issued.

Very shady operation. I'd stay clear of anything they're offering.

Better off buying a book or getting with more the legitimate REI crowd.

Warning of 'Get Rich Quick" Scammers:

Dwan Bent-Twyford (aka Dwan Twyford, Millionaire Mindset LLC, The Investors Edge University) and Bill Twyford seem to be in a whole lot of trouble of consumer fraud, not honoring refund guarantees and court orders to pay the refunds...

You can see it on ripoff report at

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...Off0396520.htm

and what I found on first page of Google News as they have yet to pay the Court Order:

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=81634

One should pay less than $100 for any real estate eduction books and just take action.

Or a get a great realtor who really knows short sales, is in the business of real estate...and not in the business of 'real estate seminars'.

Quote Originally Posted by markburns View Post
    Warning of 'Get Rich Quick" Scammers:

Dwan Bent-Twyford (aka Dwan Twyford, Millionaire Mindset LLC, The Investors Edge University) and Bill Twyford seem to be in a whole lot of trouble of consumer fraud, not honoring refund guarantees and court orders to pay the refunds...

You can see it on ripoff report at

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...Off0396520.htm

and what I found on first page of Google News as they have yet to pay the Court Order:

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=81634

One should pay less than $100 for any real estate eduction books and just take action.

Or a get a great realtor who really knows short sales, is in the business of real estate...and not in the business of 'real estate seminars'.
    Great advice!

Most of the real estate info out there can be had for free. Why waste the dough when it's free?!

Kerry
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ioiodani View Post
    All I can see here is a bunch of losers (with few exceptions) offering their worthless opinions. Keep it for yourselves guys. Keep living from paycheck to paycheck, keep buying crap that you don't need and more importantly make sure you wake up every morning and go to that shi.. place called job. Most of you despise it but still you have the nerve to criticize successful people. I've seen someone saying ... " Too good to be true". Have you ever hear this: Either you think you can do it or you think you can't do it you are right"?
    I have followed Dwan's advice and Robert Kyiosaki's advice and many other people that you so vehemently critique here and I was able to quit my job start 3 businesses that gross more than $3 mil a year. If you want to be a loser... fine. Your decision but please don't turn other people into losers to just to justify your mediocrity and idiocy.
    Have Fun!
    WWW.CallComputerGenie.COm
    Is that a 'one hit wonder'?

One post, and never heard from again!

I'll bet he got good & screwd in his little scam, now he's gone!

Live & learn I hope!

Kerry
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Stay away from this. Not only is the material basic as mentioned above. But they will rip you off as well. We ordered this and:

We were issued insurance policies with premiums close to $100 a month.

Subscribed to over $120 worth of magazines.

Subscribed to some discount travel site at $19.95 a month.

The only way we knew about these was from the charges showing up on our credit card. Eventually we had to change our credit card number.

The also charge $40 shipping on the material. If you send it back you will still be out at least $40.

STAY AWAY for your own good