+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ebooks

ebooks

Hi everybody. I am new here and have been wondering something for a few months. I've come across some websites like " The Rich Jerk" and "Beating Adwords" just to name a few. Basically the books teach or tell you how to get involved with adwords and affiliate marketing. I really don't know much about either. I've done some research to see if people really make money on this and some people have had success. I was wondering if anyone on here has had any expericeing with this. If so are these ebooks worth buying. I mean since I don't know anything about these subjucts I might be willing to buy these ebooks if they really work and it's worth the money. I'm not looking to make $1000's a day but if there is some profit making in this I would like to know. If anyone could let me know I was be very greatful.
    Thanks a lot.

Re: ebooks

I personally don't think you need to buy the books. If you want to get into affiliate marketing spend some time at abestweb.com It is a message board for affiliate marketing and you will get a lot of great information. The basic concept is to build a website with lots of great content to get a good ranking in the search engines. Build it and then add the appropriate affiliate links or pick the affiliates you want to promote and build the site around them. Promote it, including buying advertising through adwords, which I don't personally do but maybe I would make more if I did. Collect your money and have a good day. The newest thing I have learned from reading at abestweb is that volume makes a difference. I have had one website for two years and now I have five with a goal of ten by July. Will it work? I don't see why not!

Re: ebooks

thanks for the info. Maybe I will check out that website. Maybe affililate marketing isn't for me. I have no idea how to build a website and so on. I have read about people making money on adwords. But on thing I don't understand is people say you can loose a lot of money that way. Which I don't quit understand that.