+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Stuffing Envelopes?

Solidwork I am going to be you for a sec, which is long enough! It says that your occupation is home business, well whatever it is I am saying it is a SCAM!!! Are you selling herbs solidwork? Weightloss?

I can tell you right now of a company with phone #, address, 24 hour support for work at home jobs (assemable products etc) that offer real compaines, and real jobs!!!!!

Got anymore too throw at me, go for it :mad:

Timber instead of being so angry and trying to sell a book why can't you just share with everyone the company you assemble products for? If it is a legitimate company and they buy back the majority of the product that you assemble for them. What do you have to lose by sharing that information? It seems like you are only interested in selling a book and not in actually helping people? There is only one craft/assembly work at home company that I know of that is legitimate and that is the disciples cross program. Even though it is legitimate it is not perfect and the crosses do have to be made to spec in order for them to buy them back. If there is another legitimate work at home assembly program I would sure love to be able to share that information with everyone but Im not about to buy a book and wade through all the scams just to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by solidwork
    Yes, assembling work, stuffing envelope, typing jobs, all on the top list of SCAMS.
    Totally agree.

Now if people want typing work, the best thing to do is advertize your skills on a university campus where sudents need their essays and dissertations typed and proof read. That is real typing work with demand.

Not all the other crap.

I'm still LMAO @ stuffing envelopes.:D
    Karma is a Biatch! :yelcutelaughA:

Con artists revealed as the criminals they are! freakB:

The IGNORE feature is the best answer for a FOOL!

I think a majority of offers from the internet is a scam. But then again there are some opportunities that are legit. Very rarely, if ever, will you find something that is purely what it states.
    Unfortunately I just paid Freedom Marketing 24.95 for a start up package on stuffing envelopes. I was skeptical but very curious. I think before anyone pays money over the internet they should be willing to accept the loss of their money in any case. I did and I think I won't receive a packet at all. But I'm not mad. I'm a little disappointed that I won't receive anything. This will be a scam if I don't get anything, yet I still have some time to wait.
    Does anyone know anything about Freedom Marketing???

kaycee Guest

-
    Try stuffing a $10 bill in an envelope and lighting it on fire.

Try anthything else!

Brian C.

Timber2003,

Are you going to share with us the legit craft company that you work for?
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

7. 03-24-2006, 07:42 AM

Hi there,

I am in the stuffing envelope business with Mailer Profits, INC. I think this is not a scam I am doing just great staying at home and making money with this business. The reason they don't have a phone # to go with is because it wouldn't be called a stuffing envelope if they did. Anyway, I am doing great with this company and they do also send you a directories of some homebase business that you can do while your at home. Its just up to you to choose and if you can just follow the direction they told you to stuff, then you should have not any problem with it. That's how simple it is to become a stuffing envelopes.

I hope this answer your questions. But if you have any other questions regarding this stuffing envelopes, well I would gladly to answer your questions a brief as I could. Just email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gina4meus
    Hi there,

I am in the stuffing envelope business with Mailer Profits, INC. I think this is not a scam I am doing just great staying at home and making money with this business. The reason they don't have a phone # to go with is because it wouldn't be called a stuffing envelope if they did. Anyway, I am doing great with this company and they do also send you a directories of some homebase business that you can do while your at home. Its just up to you to choose and if you can just follow the direction they told you to stuff, then you should have not any problem with it. That's how simple it is to become a stuffing envelopes.

I hope this answer your questions. But if you have any other questions regarding this stuffing envelopes, well I would gladly to answer your questions a brief as I could. Just email me at [email protected]

Thanks.
    Wow I'm glad to hear it so when did you start cause I have been looking into stuffing envelopes at home and I even said to myself well I know that the majority of envelope stuffings are scams but on the other hand I also believe that at least 20% of envelope stuffings is legit

In anycase how much do they pay you per envelope stuffed?
    I mean do they really pay you to stuff their materials and each one you mail they will pay you $2.00 per envelope or is it each piece you mail, and whatever sale they get you get a percentage?

How much did you pay to join Mailers profits?

Finally about how much are you making with Mailers profits right now or every month would you say? I'm willing to join under you answer all my questions thanks

In referance to At Home Publishing, I just recieved what is supposed to be a setup for stuffing envelopes, ie; envelopes and material to stuff into them. This is simply NOT true. Do yourself a favor and don't bother wasting your hard earned cash, as I did. It is not at all what they claim!!! When you send them your $40.00 you will then get a package for other offers to choose from which will cost additional cash. NOT, NOT, NOT worth it!!!

i dont know about you guys, but i've sent my info to receive this candianjobsat home, but i didnt receive anything yet and this was over 3 weeks and still nothing. After you fill out your info they claim you'll receive it within a few days, but i've been waiting for weeks....smh. But any who i tried it again for the second time and had a hard time with filling out my province:{

You might want to read this informative article by Brett Krkosska.

Stuffing Envelopes: Scam or Legitimate Home Business?

mocha1482 Guest

why is it that you always have to pay to work from home? I look past programs that want these so called "start up fees" just to show you are serious about working from home. The only people getting rich are the scam artists promoting these programs.

Quote Originally Posted by mocha1482
    why is it that you always have to pay to work from home? I look past programs that want these so called "start up fees" just to show you are serious about working from home. The only people getting rich are the scam artists promoting these programs.
    You're right, you don't.
    Ppl should learn how to wake up!

Canadianhomejobs website above listed is a BIG SCAM...don't apply they rip you off.

These guys rip you off...SCAM...

Here's the Real Contact Info for the owner of these websites and company that ripping everyone off.

It would be great if we all called him and told him what we think of his scam.

Aldo La Rosa
    6 Crimson Ridge Rd
    Barrie ON L4N 8P2 Canada
    705-726-6577

If you got ripped off by him, call him and let him have a piece of your mind. He (or his wife) sure will be surprised if you call him...lol.

Hi! i see that you want to work at home, actually i suggest you go check out this breakthrough poduct, called the super web secrets. I am using this system to help create extra income for myself and my friends are doing the same too. I hope to share this with everyone,so go ahead and take a look..you will never know until you do! and by the way,this is not a scam.

Hope everything will work out for you! cheers! :)

Most envelope stuffing jobs are scams and you may have to pay a fine!