+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Stuffing Envelopes?

Okay, so I'm at home mostly because I moved to Iowa to be with my grandfather until May. I thought a stay at home job would do fine for the time I'm over here. (still have car payment and insurence to pay)

Have any of you ever had any luck with just stuffing envelopes? I see so many ads for it so I have no idea. There's ads that say they'll give all the supplies, or $50.00 cash bonus, Gauranteed in writing...

And if there are good vs bad ones, how do I tell the difference?

Also, I saw these three links in the employment guide... I'd like to know if anyone has any useful info on them.

Thanks so much!

-City

Re: Stuffing Envelopes?

City, All three that you suggest are 100% scams!! There are legit work from home offers, where you assemble products etc!! I have found one where you pay for a book and they list like 600 companies that offer work, not scams...

Here's the link www.canadianjobsathome.com

Happy working from home City

Regards Timber2003 :)

You also do NOT need to pay for a book. Do a little research visit some of the wahm sites that offer good leads etc. You will find something you can do and like. I could go on for days. Any of the make crafts, stuff envelopes, type ads, etc are going to be some type of scam. There really is nothing that is set up where you just easily get a package at home and start making money. You either need to start your own business in direct sales, set up a website and make money from affiliate advertising, sell on ebay, or start your own business at home offering some kind of service. The closest that comes to being "easy" is the disciples cross program. You can make the crosses and sell them back to them (they have to be perfect to their specifications) or you can sell them on your own. I know some people are selling them on their own successfully but it does take a lot of pounding the pavement to do that. There are a lot of people who are thrilled with the program and a lot of people who hate it. I don't do it, I just know about it. I have a website that you can access by clicking on the link in my profile that is for people who want to work from home. You are certainly welcome to visit and see if you can find something that suits you. Good luck!

Connie

Connie before you blast off what I said and DO think twice!! Cause I make no money promoting the book I mentioned, I am just helping a person out!! And by the way you can make money doing crafts and stuff at home.. I am doing it and thousands are two!! I work from part time now and soon will be full time, so there....

Plus I am from Ontario and if you noticed that the Companys from Barrie Ontario, and I go by there office all the time...

Good luck on the next reply :p

timber I checked out that website link you mentioned to city. Not that I'm doubting you or anything but that website looks like every other website that is out there. How much do you have to pay for that book? Just wondering.

$37.97 CDN, it says on the website...

People can believe what they want, I am doing it from home, thats what matters!!!! :p

thanks for the info timber. I don't mean to sound dense or anything but I clicked on that link you provided and it didn't list a price for anything. Maybe I'm having a blonde moment and overlooked it or Maybe it's b/c I live in the US and the website is different for us. I don't know. If you are making money on this then maybe I should give it a try. Would like to know more info about it.
    thanks a bunch

You fill out the info a package comes tells more and price etc

Hi I know that homeworkmadeez is a scam because 3 months ago I paid them to send me my supplies in the mail and they failed yet to do so. I am very angry and upset. I'm urging others do not fall pray to their scam.

Yes, assembling work, stuffing envelope, typing jobs, all on the top list of SCAMS.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

Quote Originally Posted by timber2003
    Connie before you blast off what I said and DO think twice!! Cause I make no money promoting the book I mentioned, I am just helping a person out!! And by the way you can make money doing crafts and stuff at home.. I am doing it and thousands are two!! I work from part time now and soon will be full time, so there....

Plus I am from Ontario and if you noticed that the Companys from Barrie Ontario, and I go by there office all the time...

Good luck on the next reply :p
    Timber: I didn't mean to make it sound like I was blasting you personally. I wasn't. I was simply stating that anything that is in that book can be found for free online. I work from home full time so I also DO know that it can be done. I just try to teach people how to do it smartly and not get taken in by all the hype. And there IS a LOT of hype.

Connie

Solidwork Yes there are scams out there, but that be could anything, like I said again "I ASSEMABLE PRODUCTS FROM MY HOME TO MAKE A PART LIVING LEADING TO FULL TIME" I guess thats a scam to you! I get affended when people like you just come and say thats a scam or that is with no full details to what... Hell I could go on every theard on this website and say everything is a scam!! I am proud of what I do and will do for the rest of my life, because 1)I am my own BOSS
    2) I work from home 3) I make money 4)I get to be with my family 5) there are many many more!!

No more said :p

Is home typers also a scam???

Quote Originally Posted by timber2003
    Solidwork Yes there are scams out there, but that be could anything, like I said again "I ASSEMABLE PRODUCTS FROM MY HOME TO MAKE A PART LIVING LEADING TO FULL TIME" I guess thats a scam to you! I get affended when people like you just come and say thats a scam or that is with no full details to what... Hell I could go on every theard on this website and say everything is a scam!! I am proud of what I do and will do for the rest of my life, because 1)I am my own BOSS
    2) I work from home 3) I make money 4)I get to be with my family 5) there are many many more!!

No more said :p
    People like me try to alert others to scams.

FTC facts for consumers: top THREE work at home schemes:
    Medical billing
    Envelope stuffing
    Assembly & craft work.

So, what kind of assembly work do you do?
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

Quote Originally Posted by gge1405
    Is home typers also a scam???
    yes home typers is a scam, and pretty much any kind of work-at-home typing, or data entry job that requires a fee.

You people meaning Solidwork and monstresticator30 and others, buy the freckin book, and you will see that it will shut your mouth up!! :mad: