Reply to Thread

Post a reply to the thread: Shame on you Dems, Bush didnt lie.

Your Message

Click here to log in

 

Additional Options

  • Will turn www.example.com into [URL]http://www.example.com[/URL].

HTML
Rate Thread

You may rate this thread from 1-star (Terrible) to 5-stars (Excellent) if you wish to do so.

Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 11-25-2005, 08:11 AM
    umdkook

    Re: Shame on you Dems, Bush didnt lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    This article points out some facts the left forgets about.

    This whole weapons of mass destruction thing is a puzzlement because we know that Saddam Hussein had them. We know that Saddam Hussein used them. We also know that elements of non-weapons grade nuclear materials have been found there since we arrived in Iraq. For some reason, this administration doesn't want to put that out.

    The idea that the intelligence was flawed and, therefore, it needs to be fixed and a mistake needs to be made I think is one of the focal points of why there's such a battle going on in Washington, D.C. I think the CIA for who knows whatever reasons -- I'm not in a position to know -- but it's clear that since before Bush came into office, the CIA has not done a bang-up job on intelligence.

    We know about Able Danger. They tried to warn everybody about the existence of al-Qaeda, like Mohammad Atta, in the country. We know that they had advance word that as a technique, that terrorists were going to fly planes into buildings, hijacking them and flying them into buildings. All this seems to have been ignored, and the president has done his best not to humiliate the CIA in the aftermath. He's covered up for them, and yet they still persist in doing everything they can to cover up their mistakes, try to make it look like his, and he's not standing up for his side of this. Now, your larger question is: Are we fixing the intel problems?

    When it comes to weapons of mass destruction, I don't know how much fixing is actually needed. We know that Saddam had them. We know that Saddam refused to admit that he had dismantled the programs. We know that the rest of the world's intelligence agencies thought the same thing.


    Link

    .
    amazing how US sattelite Intel can see that there is just a few missile batteries placed under some palm trees, but they cant see the mass logistical movement of thousands of tons of weapons accross country borders into syria...

    thats for Chargers comment, not yours Grim
  • 11-25-2005, 08:09 AM
    umdkook

    Re: Shame on you Dems, Bush didnt lie.

    My theory is he wanted the world to beleive he had these weapons and was capable of usin them, however much like his elite Republican Guard, it was prbably mostly for show to try and keep a stranglehold on his throne.

    who ares if he HAD and USED them, so has tons of countries.
  • 11-25-2005, 08:07 AM
    lexx

    Re: Shame on you Dems, Bush didnt lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    What would Abraham Lincoln say today?
    abraham lincoln!?that other insane(look!!i'm a prezeedent) idiot who killed millions to prove an unprovable point!?looks like you we're "taught" to worship him like the rest of us retarts!!guess he's responsible for the welfare mess!!ya can take a monkey outa the jungle but ya cant make em a rocket scientist!!but ya do have ta feed em!!and he's then gonna breed!!reminds me of the "no good deed" GOES UNPUNISHED!!good ol' down ta earth gospel!!and actually while i'm at it i personally think you should be banned.your fixed minded no intelligence drivel is as bad or worse then POO'S.think of it as the no more mr. nice guy we run the ballgame here approach!!you should DEFINATELY be "COMFORTABLE" with that!!hey raider!!am i bein a realist!? :eek: :p :D
  • 11-25-2005, 08:06 AM
    umdkook

    Re: Shame on you Dems, Bush didnt lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raider
    you two d!psh!ts are aware that it would only thake about 3 liters to infect (oh I don't know, let's say) a stadium the size of the Rose Bowl.....right?

    The denseness of your ineptitude is only outweighed by your ignorance!

    Good job girls.
    what is your point moron...mine was where was all this crap they said existed, not "ooo theres only 30,000 tons of it"..


    fukin dumbass, know what people are saying before youdecide to open your dumbass mouth about it...dipsh it.
  • 11-25-2005, 04:58 AM
    sojustask

    Re: Shame on you Dems, Bush didnt lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by CHARGER
    Of course he had them. How hard is it to bury them in a country made of sand? They say he was loading trucks and going to Syria for weeks before we went in. Why in the world would he have gotten rid of it and then not told anyone?

    Good question. How hard is it? And why didn't we go to Syria after them instead of Iraq if we knew he was loading trucks and going there for weeks before we went in? We could have secured all those weapons first and come back after Saddam if he was truly guilty right?

    As it stands, we have Saddam, but no weapons, no proof that he had weapons, and a whole bunch of insurgents using americans for target practice.

    One mistake on top of another on top of another. When does it finally stop?

    Lady Mod
  • 11-25-2005, 04:43 AM
    CHARGER

    Re: Shame on you Dems, Bush didnt lie.

    Of course he had them. How hard is it to bury them in a country made of sand? They say he was loading trucks and going to Syria for weeks before we went in. Why in the world would he have gotten rid of it and then not told anyone?
  • 11-25-2005, 02:01 AM
    Grim17

    Re: Shame on you Dems, Bush didnt lie.

    This article points out some facts the left forgets about.

    This whole weapons of mass destruction thing is a puzzlement because we know that Saddam Hussein had them. We know that Saddam Hussein used them. We also know that elements of non-weapons grade nuclear materials have been found there since we arrived in Iraq. For some reason, this administration doesn't want to put that out.

    The idea that the intelligence was flawed and, therefore, it needs to be fixed and a mistake needs to be made I think is one of the focal points of why there's such a battle going on in Washington, D.C. I think the CIA for who knows whatever reasons -- I'm not in a position to know -- but it's clear that since before Bush came into office, the CIA has not done a bang-up job on intelligence.

    We know about Able Danger. They tried to warn everybody about the existence of al-Qaeda, like Mohammad Atta, in the country. We know that they had advance word that as a technique, that terrorists were going to fly planes into buildings, hijacking them and flying them into buildings. All this seems to have been ignored, and the president has done his best not to humiliate the CIA in the aftermath. He's covered up for them, and yet they still persist in doing everything they can to cover up their mistakes, try to make it look like his, and he's not standing up for his side of this. Now, your larger question is: Are we fixing the intel problems?

    When it comes to weapons of mass destruction, I don't know how much fixing is actually needed. We know that Saddam had them. We know that Saddam refused to admit that he had dismantled the programs. We know that the rest of the world's intelligence agencies thought the same thing.


    Link

    .
  • 11-24-2005, 11:57 PM
    Grim17

    Re: Shame on you Dems, Bush didnt lie.

    What would Abraham Lincoln say today?
  • 11-24-2005, 07:46 PM
    tommy4887

    Re: Shame on you Dems, Bush didnt lie.

    If Bush is so honest and forth coming, why is he fighting to turn over the one PDB to the intelligence committee. I mean there is a fight going on over the contents of this one brief that will prove he lied,exagerated and manipulated this country into war after seeing intell that did not support the deceision he made. Show us the brief.
  • 11-24-2005, 03:57 PM
    sojustask

    Re: Shame on you Dems, Bush didnt lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raider
    you two d!psh!ts are aware that it would only thake about 3 liters to infect (oh I don't know, let's say) a stadium the size of the Rose Bowl.....right?

    The denseness of your ineptitude is only outweighed by your ignorance!

    Good job girls.
    They got to get it in the country first. Now, if our borders were tightened up like any other country's, you might have reason to be concerned about another country's invisible stockpile of chemical weapons. However, we are WIDE open to attack. 9/11 proved that if nothing else. Katrina proved just how "unprepared" we are to handle a disaster of any proportion.

    It would seem more prudent to shore up this country's resources and defences against such attacks rather than go half way across the world and attack OIL countries because we have reports saying they MIGHT have an arsenal of weapons aimed at us.

    Restricting Americans in their own country, will not ensure their safety.

    "The denseness of your ineptitude (Raider) is only outweighed by your ignorance!"

    Good job sweetie.

    Lady Mod
  • 11-24-2005, 09:45 AM
    Raider

    Re: Shame on you Dems, Bush didnt lie.

    you two d!psh!ts are aware that it would only thake about 3 liters to infect (oh I don't know, let's say) a stadium the size of the Rose Bowl.....right?

    The denseness of your ineptitude is only outweighed by your ignorance!

    Good job girls.
  • 11-23-2005, 07:13 AM
    umdkook

    Re: Shame on you Dems, Bush didnt lie.

    only too true.

    from one point of view, he was duped by false information, from the other, he didnt care about the false information and just wanted to invade anyways.

    so hes either an incompetent idiot who acts impulsively when faced with info he can use to suport his war agenda, or a war mongoring imbecile who cant plan a war if his life depended on it, which thankfully for him it doesnt...just the life of thousands of others...
  • 11-23-2005, 07:06 AM
    dchristie

    Re: Shame on you Dems, Bush didnt lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by umdkook
    President Bush Outlines Iraqi Threat

    Some ask how urgent this danger is to America and the world. The danger is already significant, and it only grows worse with time. If we know Saddam Hussein has dangerous weapons today -- and we do -- does it make any sense for the world to wait to confront him as he grows even stronger and develops even more dangerous weapons?

    In 1995, after several years of deceit by the Iraqi regime, the head of Iraq's military industries defected. It was then that the regime was forced to admit that it had produced more than 30,000 liters of anthrax and other deadly biological agents. The inspectors, however, concluded that Iraq had likely produced two to four times that amount. This is a massive stockpile of biological weapons that has never been accounted for, and capable of killing millions.

    We know that the regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents, including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas, VX nerve gas. Saddam Hussein also has experience in using chemical weapons. He has ordered chemical attacks on Iran, and on more than forty villages in his own country. These actions killed or injured at least 20,000 people, more than six times the number

    o well, he was just misinformed, on the whereabouts of THOUSANDS OF TONS of weapons. maybe he just misread it and they meant thousands of grams, or he moved the decimal points over too much. who knows. we do know this though, every speech that went this way was a lie, wrong, misinformation, or watever you want ot call it.

    It's hard to predict which side of Bush's volatile personaslity is more dangerous. The one that will believe fabricated, flimsy rumors and lies from proven fraud artists as gospel for starting a war or the one that's simply making a Hitler-esque grab for oil rich territory. Either way, it's not good news.
  • 11-23-2005, 05:29 AM
    umdkook

    Shame on you Dems, Bush didnt lie.

    President Bush Outlines Iraqi Threat

    Some ask how urgent this danger is to America and the world. The danger is already significant, and it only grows worse with time. If we know Saddam Hussein has dangerous weapons today -- and we do -- does it make any sense for the world to wait to confront him as he grows even stronger and develops even more dangerous weapons?

    In 1995, after several years of deceit by the Iraqi regime, the head of Iraq's military industries defected. It was then that the regime was forced to admit that it had produced more than 30,000 liters of anthrax and other deadly biological agents. The inspectors, however, concluded that Iraq had likely produced two to four times that amount. This is a massive stockpile of biological weapons that has never been accounted for, and capable of killing millions.

    We know that the regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents, including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas, VX nerve gas. Saddam Hussein also has experience in using chemical weapons. He has ordered chemical attacks on Iran, and on more than forty villages in his own country. These actions killed or injured at least 20,000 people, more than six times the number

    o well, he was just misinformed, on the whereabouts of THOUSANDS OF TONS of weapons. maybe he just misread it and they meant thousands of grams, or he moved the decimal points over too much. who knows. we do know this though, every speech that went this way was a lie, wrong, misinformation, or watever you want ot call it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •