Reply to Thread

Post a reply to the thread: Holy Spirit

Your Message

Click here to log in

 

Additional Options

  • Will turn www.example.com into [URL]http://www.example.com[/URL].

HTML
Rate Thread

You may rate this thread from 1-star (Terrible) to 5-stars (Excellent) if you wish to do so.

Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 05-26-2019, 10:25 PM
    Cnance

    Re: Holy Spirit

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    it would SEEM your PROJECTING.....AGAIN!! whatever FAITH you have DECIDED ON you HAMMER us with your REFERENCES while ignoring ALL THE CHALLENGES!? in other words. you CHOOSE stuff that SUPPORTS your CHOSEN RHETORIC which by the way is as you call it ....DIFFERENT!! you SEEK recognition for your so called GENIUS!! but at the same time DENY IT!! SHEESH sounds alot like tRUMP!!
    Why waste time with stupid ideas. You say nothing about religion, You don't like what I post, but, other than hating my dreams, you have no ideas!

    Go ahead and associate me with Trump, it is a compliment. Smart people admire him, idiot Democrats hate him, they are really stupid.
  • 05-26-2019, 07:46 PM
    lexx

    Re: Holy Spirit

    it would SEEM your PROJECTING.....AGAIN!! whatever FAITH you have DECIDED ON you HAMMER us with your REFERENCES while ignoring ALL THE CHALLENGES!? in other words. you CHOOSE stuff that SUPPORTS your CHOSEN RHETORIC which by the way is as you call it ....DIFFERENT!! you SEEK recognition for your so called GENIUS!! but at the same time DENY IT!! SHEESH sounds alot like tRUMP!!
  • 05-26-2019, 06:37 PM
    Cnance

    Re: Holy Spirit

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    just ADMIT it you have NO IDEA how to answer my question!! WHY!? you see it as a TRAP!! and i havn't even MENTIONED the BLOOD of the lamb!! you want to SKIP to that 1!? gimme a LOGICAL explanation!?
    Did you know there are more than two dozen references to the "lamb of God" in Revelation?

    Despite growing international upheavalsand dangers, God will protect Israel as promised in ancient times. The Lordsaid to Abram, “All the Land that you see I will give you and your offspringforever.” (Genesis 13:15)

    Your comments reveal a lot of ignorance. You're ill-informed about the four gospels, and, apparently, you know nothing about science or physical laws. Don't you remember? I asked you to read a book about historical information concerning the four gospels. You said you refused to read it. Do you read books? If you refuse to look at the evidence for biblical fraud, how can we have an intelligent discussion? Actually, it is a contagious disease. I have not met a Christian with an open mind. They refuse to look at historical data about the four gospels. Why is that? I could post some of my research material, but it would be a waste of time. Wouldn't it?

    The problem for Christians is they don't want their faith shaken. It has been going on every since literacy came into the world. Christians will accept books written by faith based frauds, or fiction writers, but they refuse to look at contradictory evidence. The evidence is overwhelming. Christianity is a Pagan god! Those stories about Jesus being the son of God and crucified were written about fifty years after he was murdered. Gospels and other historical information prior to the four gospels clearly state Jesus was a wise man or a sage. Why was that? Is common sense too much to ask for? If Jesus was crucified, and if he was the son of God, why wasn't it mentioned in earlier gospels after he was murdered? That includes a period of about fifty years! Don't you get it?

    The reason I know the true story about the gospels is because I researched it. Mostly, I have pursued the research because I have had dreams revealing Jesus to be God, not the son of God. As it turns out, my dreams about Jesus (God) cannot be falsified.

  • 05-23-2019, 11:43 PM
    lexx

    Re: Holy Spirit

    just ADMIT it you have NO IDEA how to answer my question!! WHY!? you see it as a TRAP!! and i havn't even MENTIONED the BLOOD of the lamb!! you want to SKIP to that 1!? gimme a LOGICAL explanation!?
  • 05-23-2019, 07:58 PM
    Cnance

    Re: Holy Spirit

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    still MORE EXCUSES for your LACK of KNOWLEDGE and LOGIC!?

    So, because you know nothing but stupid and unrelated comments, it is a fruitless exercise.
  • 05-23-2019, 04:23 PM
    lexx

    Re: Holy Spirit

    still MORE EXCUSES for your LACK of KNOWLEDGE and LOGIC!?
  • 05-23-2019, 05:59 AM
    Cnance

    Re: Holy Spirit

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    PER USUAL you DANCE all around the QUESTIONS!! pretending to KNOW it ALL!!
    I post what I please!

    I am tired of discussing with you, it is a waste of time. This is the religious section. Read the Bible!!!!!!
  • 05-22-2019, 10:01 PM
    lexx

    Re: Holy Spirit

    PER USUAL you DANCE all around the QUESTIONS!! pretending to KNOW it ALL!!
  • 05-21-2019, 12:34 AM
    lexx

    Re: Holy Spirit

    NOT that EXCUSE again!? i'm trying to discus religion and YOUR the 1 who KEEPS trying to LOGICALLY explain your THEORIES!! so let's hear WHY you LOGICALLY think the lamb is sacrificed!? and none of that god said so crap/DODGE!!!!
  • 05-20-2019, 03:28 PM
    Cnance

    Re: Holy Spirit

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    seems to ME the point here IS.......the lamb is SACRIFICED!! why not a GOAT or RABBIT or a FROG or a WHATEVER!? the significance is the lambs NATURE!? the lamb is gentle and submitting!!
    As usual, you disagree with God. Convince God to make it a frog. Ha. ha.
  • 05-20-2019, 03:22 PM
    lexx

    Re: Holy Spirit

    seems to ME the point here IS.......the lamb is SACRIFICED!! why not a GOAT or RABBIT or a FROG or a WHATEVER!? the significance is the lambs NATURE!? the lamb is gentle and submitting!!
  • 05-20-2019, 02:34 PM
    Cnance

    Re: Holy Spirit

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    whatever i am still after the meaning of the term lamb!? logically we have to assume it is reference to the earthly woolen creatures NATURE!? course what about the goats!? what is THEIR nature!?
    You need to know the meaning of symbols and how they are interpreted. If you don't have basic knowledge, you can' interpret. Here is a Bible reference for sacrificing of a lamb. If you still don't get it, there is no remedy.

    A Bible reference for a lamb sacrifice.

    Leviticus 4:35

    35 They shall remove all the fat, just as the fat is removed from the lamb of the fellowship offering ,and the priest shall burn it on the altar on top of the food offerings presented to the LORD. In this way the priest will make atonement for them for the sin they have committed, and they will be forgiven.

    It is my belief that Christs misused the Jewish tradition of a sin offering when they wrote the gospels. Instead of conceiving Jesus as God, they decided to make him a sacrificial animal for the purpose of "salvation" for those who accepted Jesus as their savior. It was a brilliant marketing ploy. So simple, just accept Jesus, the son of God, as your savior, and you're "guaranteed" salvation (immortality). The big problem for millions of believers is: "What if Jesus was not the son of God?" Then, if there is no sacrifice (God giving up his son for salvation, in the same way of Jews sacrificing an animal to forgive sins), what really happened? Christianity would not have succeeded without a "really good message"! What if the truth is Jesus was God, and Satan came into the world and stirred up things, the result of which was a violent attack and killing of Jesus (God in human form). See Revelation 11 about the two witnesses, it is the true story about God as Jesus. There is even mention of God's duality in the chapter (Ark of the Covenant). Oh, no, it has no marketing possibility. It is not what humans want!
  • 05-20-2019, 12:08 PM
    Joecool44

    Re: Holy Spirit

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    whatever i am still after the meaning of the term lamb!?
    Part of the flock.

  • 05-20-2019, 07:53 AM
    lexx

    Re: Holy Spirit

    whatever i am still after the meaning of the term lamb!? logically we have to assume it is reference to the earthly woolen creatures NATURE!? course what about the goats!? what is THEIR nature!?
  • 05-19-2019, 10:48 PM
    Cnance

    Re: Holy Spirit

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    yah you claim israel is the LAMB!? but WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!? does it mean make bombs and CLEANSE the WORLD!?
    You don't read well. I said Jews are the lamb of God.

    Are you that stupid? I have posted on this topic.

    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...’t-Jesus!
  • 05-19-2019, 08:42 PM
    lexx

    Re: Holy Spirit

    yah you claim israel is the LAMB!? but WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!? does it mean make bombs and CLEANSE the WORLD!?
This thread has more than 16 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •