Reply to Thread

Post a reply to the thread: Have God haters taken over the forum?

Your Message

Click here to log in

 

Additional Options

  • Will turn www.example.com into [URL]http://www.example.com[/URL].

HTML
Rate Thread

You may rate this thread from 1-star (Terrible) to 5-stars (Excellent) if you wish to do so.

Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 07-16-2018, 08:22 PM
    Cnance

    Re: Have God haters taken over the forum?

    I must repeat it because Satanist chesty has a hard time understanding. Unfortunately, Satan has brain washed him. So Sad!

    Oh, yes, when chesty apologizes for his endless insults and personal attacks, then, maybe we will have a civil discussion. It is, however, doubtful, Chesty is a dedicated Satanist.

    Chesty is a filthy God hating idiot. Expect more insults, filthy remarks, and demagoguery. Yes, chesty is one of Satan's best. I know I am posting good ideas when chesty shows up. It is confirmation of good moral conduct when chesty blasts away.

    Hey, chesty, show your stuff. The forum has been devoid of filth since you departed. Oh, yes, chesty enjoys insulting people and stirring up trouble. Hey, chesty! How about some really good filthy language? By the way, where were you? I know, you were attacking and raping Irish ladies. ha. ha. Oh, have you been beating up old people and cracking their bones? Wow, you must be one of Satan's best! In Ireland, I have heard they're awarding Satanic cups and demon hats for extrodinarily evil acts. I am recommending you for Ireland's Satanic Gold Metal award. It will hang on your "Satanic award wall" with all of those "bloody Satanist awards." How exciting for you!

    Oh, I just heard that Satan is enormously pleased with chesty. He is considering giving him evil authority over all internet forums where believers profess their ideas. Beware, chesty is dangerous. He has threatened death, and to die a miserable death. He is one of Satan's best!
  • 07-16-2018, 04:11 PM
    chesty

    Re: Have God haters taken over the forum?

    He copys, he pastes, he cannot answer. He is too stupid to be called ignorant. He addresses an imaginary audience and claims to converse with 2 cotton balls that he calls god. Haha. Who would believe it if it wasn't written down. Freedom to become pyschotically delusional on scam.com.
  • 07-16-2018, 02:20 PM
    Cnance

    Re: Have God haters taken over the forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Hahaha. Good ideas? What good ideas. What is the definition of idea. Who are you addressing Nancy? There's nobody here but tumbleweeds. Nobody is listening. So, believers have ideas? Thats a bit of a contradiction. If they "believe" then there is no room for ideas because they already believe but they dont know because to know is absolute but belief is just an opinion based on nothing. I could say I believe that Nance is a psychotic lunatic but that is not quite accurate. I KNOW that Nance is a psychotic lunatic because the evidence is scattered all over this shitty forum.
    Hey, here he is, chesty, the filthy God hating idiot. Expect more insults, filthy remarks, and demagoguery. Yes, chesty is one of Satan's best. I know I am posting good ideas when chesty shows up. It is confirmation of good moral conduct when chesty blasts away.

    Hey, chesty, show your stuff. The forum has been devoid of filth since you departed. Oh, yes, chesty enjoys insulting people and stirring up trouble. Hey, chesty! How about some really good filthy language? By the way, where were you? I know, you were attacking and raping Irish ladies. ha. ha. Oh, have you been beating up old people and cracking their bones? Wow, you must be one of Satan's best! In Ireland, I have heard they're awarding Satan cups and demon hats for extrodinarily evil acts. I am recommending you for Ireland's Satanic Gold Metal award. It will hang on your "Satanic award wall" with all of those "bloody Satanist awards." How exciting for you!

    Oh, I just heard that Satan is enormously pleased with chesty. He is considering giving him evil authority over all internet forums where believers profess their ideas. Beware, chesty is dangerous. He has threatened death, and to die a miserable death. He is one of Satan's best!
  • 07-16-2018, 02:16 PM
    chesty

    Re: Have God haters taken over the forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Hey, here he is, chesty, the filthy God hating idiot. Expect more insults, filthy remarks, and demagoguery. Yes, chesty is one of Satan's best. I know I am posting good ideas when chesty shows up. It is confirmation of good moral conduct when chesty blasts away.

    Hey, chesty, show your stuff. The forum has been devoid of filth since you departed. Oh, yes, chesty enjoys insulting people and stirring up trouble. Hey, chesty! How about some really good filthy language? By the way, where were you? I know, you were attacking and raping Irish ladies. ha. ha. Oh, have you been beating up old people and cracking their bones? Wow, you must be one of Satan's best! In Ireland, I have heard they're awarding Satan cups and demon hats for extrodinarily evil acts. I am recommending you for Ireland's Satanic Gold Metal award. It will hang on your "Satanic award wall" with all of those "bloody Satanist awards." How exciting for you!

    Oh, I just heard that Satan is enormously pleased with chesty. He is considering giving him evil authority over all internet forums where believers profess their ideas. Beware, chesty is dangerous. He has threatened death, and to die a miserable death. He is one of Satan's best!
    Hahaha. Good ideas? What good ideas. What is the definition of idea. Who are you addressing Nancy? There's nobody here but tumbleweeds. Nobody is listening. So, believers have ideas? Thats a bit of a contradiction. If they "believe" then there is no room for ideas because they already believe but they dont know because to know is absolute but belief is just an opinion based on nothing. I could say I believe that Nance is a psychotic lunatic but that is not quite accurate. I KNOW that Nance is a psychotic lunatic because the evidence is scattered all over this shitty forum.
  • 07-16-2018, 01:07 PM
    Cnance

    Re: Have God haters taken over the forum?

    Hey, here he is, chesty, the filthy God hating idiot. Expect more insults, filthy remarks, and demagoguery. Yes, chesty is one of Satan's best. I know I am posting good ideas when chesty shows up. It is confirmation of good moral conduct when chesty blasts away.

    Hey, chesty, show your stuff. The forum has been devoid of filth since you departed. Oh, yes, chesty enjoys insulting people and stirring up trouble. Hey, chesty! How about some really good filthy language? By the way, where were you? I know, you were attacking and raping Irish ladies. ha. ha. Oh, have you been beating up old people and cracking their bones? Wow, you must be one of Satan's best! In Ireland, I have heard they're awarding Satan cups and demon hats for extrodinarily evil acts. I am recommending you for Ireland's Satanic Gold Metal award. It will hang on your "Satanic award wall" with all of those "bloody Satanist awards." How exciting for you!

    Oh, I just heard that Satan is enormously pleased with chesty. He is considering giving him evil authority over all internet forums where believers profess their ideas. Beware, chesty is dangerous. He has threatened death, and to die a miserable death. He is one of Satan's best!
  • 07-16-2018, 03:19 AM
    chesty

    Re: Have God haters taken over the forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Hey, here he is, the filthy God hating idiot. Expect more insults, filthy remarks, and demagoguery. Yes, chesty is one of Satan's best. I know I am posting good ideas when chesty shows up. It is confirmation of good moral conduct when chesty blasts away.

    Hey, chesty, show your stuff. The forum has been devoid of filth since you departed. Oh, yes, chesty enjoys insulting people and stirring up trouble. Hey, chesty! How about some really good filthy language? By the way, where were you? I know, you were attacking and raping Irish ladies. ha. ha. Oh, have you been beating up old people and cracking their bones? Wow, you must be one of Satan's best! In Ireland, I have heard they're awarding Satan cups and demon hats for extrodinarily evil acts. I am recommending you for Ireland's Satanic Gold Metal award. It will hang on your "Satanic award wall" with all of those "bloody Satanist awards." How exciting for you!
    How extremely childish and retarded. I will be here to torture you Nancy until you die or until the useless admin bars me from this wank bucket. Im talking to you Nancy because there is nobody else here. What a fcuking joke. This place is a cage to contain a couple of obsessed lunatics who have fcuk all else to do with their insular lives and you are the king among these lunatics. But soon, you will cease to exist. Roll on that day. I can smell the piss and shit off you from where I stand.
  • 07-15-2018, 02:40 PM
    Cnance

    Re: Have God haters taken over the forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Hey cunt. I'm back and you are closer to a horrible, painful, lonely death and ensuing decomposition. Rot in pieces fcuker.
    Hey, here he is, the filthy God hating idiot. Expect more insults, filthy remarks, and demagoguery. Yes, chesty is one of Satan's best. I know I am posting good ideas when chesty shows up. It is confirmation of good moral conduct when chesty blasts away.

    Hey, chesty, show your stuff. The forum has been devoid of filth since you departed. Oh, yes, chesty enjoys insulting people and stirring up trouble. Hey, chesty! How about some really good filthy language? By the way, where were you? I know, you were attacking and raping Irish ladies. ha. ha. Oh, have you been beating up old people and cracking their bones? Wow, you must be one of Satan's best! In Ireland, I have heard they're awarding Satan cups and demon hats for extrodinarily evil acts. I am recommending you for Ireland's Satanic Gold Metal award. It will hang on your "Satanic award wall" with all of those "bloody Satanist awards." How exciting for you!
  • 07-15-2018, 02:26 PM
    chesty

    Re: Have God haters taken over the forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I was rereading comments and decided to reply to nomaxim, especially because he is, apparently, an academic or intellectual type. For several years, he has been reading my postings. Many years ago, as a forum moderator, he banned me for certain comments about another member. The other member wasn't offended, but nomaxim took offense. Since then, it has been obvious, he doesn't like me. How sad! I can handle his dislike, but I have a hard time with his ignorance. I have been posting my strange religious ideas for many years, and yet he continues to post inaccurate and inappropriate comments. Evidence is clear, he is not the super intellectual he claims to be.

    By now he should know, I am not a Christian. It is difficult to believe NOMAXIM POSTED THIS:

    "Christianity is basically a 'death cult'.
    You 'Worship' salvation via death."

    Like others on the internet, apparently, he doesn't understand what people post, but being an intellectual, he has no excuse.
    Hey cunt. I'm back and you are closer to a horrible, painful, lonely death and ensuing decomposition. Rot in pieces fcuker.
  • 07-14-2018, 01:57 PM
    Cnance

    Re: Have God haters taken over the forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Damn, more of this "I'm a Christian", and therefore "I'm a Superman" crap.

    Look, Hitler tried that and it didn't work.

    Why don't you kindly, 'Fuck Off'.

    The rest of the world doesn't really care about your religion.

    Heck, this 'religion' looks like a lot more fun then yours;



    They are worshiping life.

    Christianity is basically a 'death cult'.
    You 'Worship' salvation via death.

    Is there some reason you hate "LIFE"?
    I was rereading comments and decided to reply to nomaxim, especially because he is, apparently, an academic or intellectual type. For several years, he has been reading my postings. Many years ago, as a forum moderator, he banned me for certain comments about another member. The other member wasn't offended, but nomaxim took offense. Since then, it has been obvious, he doesn't like me. How sad! I can handle his dislike, but I have a hard time with his ignorance. I have been posting my strange religious ideas for many years, and yet he continues to post inaccurate and inappropriate comments. Evidence is clear, he is not the super intellectual he claims to be.

    By now he should know, I am not a Christian. It is difficult to believe NOMAXIM POSTED THIS:

    "Christianity is basically a 'death cult'.
    You 'Worship' salvation via death."

    Like others on the internet, apparently, he doesn't understand what people post, but being an intellectual, he has no excuse.
  • 06-26-2018, 09:29 PM
    Cnance

    Re: Have God haters taken over the forum?

    One of the most famous God haters, chesty, is here to stay. He is so dedicated that he can't leave his computer. They say he sleeps with the hum of his hard drive, the hard drive being his pounding heart from hateful attacks on believers.

    Here are some of chesty's rare Gems.

    Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it.

    The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers. I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.

    Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck fcukwit.

    How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Nance done haha.

    Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha.

    Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Laurie baby way hey bring it on Nance.

    The other thing that strikes me is that you, Nance, seem to be addressing some imagined audience. Its just you and me here so who the fcuk you talking to?

    Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chesty likes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cat hahaha.

    On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about Earl Chuck Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running from? And that is not a joke!

    Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no "god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance, The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

    Veronica might like a piece of chesty too haha

    Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with Earl C. RING RING!

    Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all the nastiness. Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.
    You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL??? Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

    All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and
    waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance. All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance. Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

    Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. He, in his crazy mind, cannot understand why everyone wont just bow down to this mental fantasy just like they do to all the other religious lunatics. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it. The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers . I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.
    Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck Earl fcukwit.

    How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody

    Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Nance done haha. Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha. Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way hey bring it on Nance.

    The other thing that strikes me is that you, Nance, seem to be addressing some imagined audience. Its just you and me here so who the fcuk you talking to?

    Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chesty likes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cat hahaha.

    On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running from? And that is not a joke!

    Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no "god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance

    The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

    Wheres your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.
    Veronica might like a piece of chesty too haha

    Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with Earl C. RING RING

    Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all the nastiness. Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.
    You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL???

    Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

    All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and
    waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

    All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha.

    ANOTHER DEATH THREAT! Not long to go now Nance!

    Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back.

    Bring it on you stinking psychotic delusional old bastard. You fabricated these lunatic tales of fcuking dinosaurs and tried to sell them on forums but you were chased away from all but Scan.com where lunatics find a home. Now you have become obsessed with these psychotic delusions. YOU ARE A VERY SICK cookie monster.
    And the bastard is back. This lying old bastard claims he is leaving but he is weak and cannot help but take another bite of the apple. If there be a hell, this bastard will roast for eternity. But theres not and he wont. He'll just die and rot......SOON.
    Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy.
    I don't speak to smelly old dinosaurs. Why did you feel the need to invoke that old bastard. God this and god that but no idea of what that word even means. Remember, the point is that primitive man mistook his own inner thoughts for the voice of a great leader. That was before he came to recognise this voice as his own voice and became conscious /self aware. Comes from living in a shithole backwater.
    Yes it is, thank you very much but whats your point? do you really think anyone gives a fcuk about "poor you"? You are a piss stained smelly old bastard. May you rot in pieces hahaha. Actually, you're half rotten already.

    Ill be here when you're dead and rotten haha.

    Die in pain you smelly old bastard haha!

    Evidently, chesty derives pleasure from attacking and torturing 0ld people!
  • 06-10-2018, 02:41 PM
    chesty

    Re: Have God haters taken over the forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    All the tests are in, you are a totally stupid person: you can't read, can't interpret, and don't have enough understanding to even go the bathroom without shitting on the floor. ha. ha.

    You are so stupid that if you were in the presence of God you would say, "what kind of asshole are you?"

    God would say, "don't use profanity."

    You would say, "Go to hell!"

    The major point of all of my comments about God are GOD IS HOLY AND WE ARE NOT!
    So, following yet another outburst of badly spelt and very badly grammatically composed copy and paste shite, I'm assuming you are finally in a position to tell me WHAT this thing you call god actually is and you can also prove how you might know this. I shall await your response with baited breath you kuntlickingmotherf ucker. YOU CAN'T ANSWER THAT, CAN YOU? because you don't know.
  • 06-08-2018, 06:08 PM
    Cnance

    Re: Have God haters taken over the forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    So, following yet another outburst of badly spelt and very badly grammatically composed copy and paste shite, I'm assuming you are finally in a position to tell me WHAT this thing you call god actually is and you can also prove how you might know this. I shall await your response with baited breath you kuntlickingmotherf ucker.
    All the tests are in, you are a totally stupid person: you can't read, can't interpret, and don't have enough understanding to even go the bathroom without shitting on the floor. ha. ha.

    You are so stupid that if you were in the presence of God you would say, "what kind of asshole are you?"

    God would say, "don't use profanity."

    You would say, "Go to hell!"

    The major point of all of my comments about God are GOD IS HOLY AND WE ARE NOT!
  • 06-08-2018, 02:30 PM
    chesty

    Re: Have God haters taken over the forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Chesty is the best case of a God hater on the forum. However, I am not certain if chesty really hates God, since he professes to be a nonbeliever. It is however what chesty says, as opposed to what he claims to believe, which condemns him as a God hater. He has, on numerous occasions pointed out the terrible plight of humans. As an example, he has several times mentioned the holocaust. My way of seeing this hate issue is to view it in the context of heaven, which I know about from my dreams posted on this forum. So, assuming chesty, or someone like him with a hostile attitude, supported by evidence from earthly examples, is in heaven before God. Now, suppose this person, or persons, presents examples of dire circumstance of people, both past and present, and asks God to either correct the situation or explain why it happened. What do you think God would do, or say? Based on hat I know about God or Gods (God is a duality), there would be no discussion. In the first place, God cannot be questioned or be judged by his creatures. If it were so, it would infer his creatures to be equal or superior to God.

    So, what is the explanation for injustices. In my opinion, you must understand the entire picture. Fortunately, I have had dream revelations which have informed about the bigger picture. When examining the situation as I know it, I have reached a general conclusion. My most basic conclusion is you cannot question, reprimand, or advise God, the most perfect being in existence, on any matter. The key to the whole discussion is to understand the main reason for God creating angels. God created them in order to partake of his holiness and glory. Before the two Gods created angels, they were their own companions. From what I know, the two Gods in a sphere decided to created angels so there might be additional companionship, or you might say "fellowship." Thus, it would be a situation where angels would communicate ideas about exchanges between the two Gods in a sphere, and, in turn, angels would communicate their ideas or love for those exchanges. If you think about it, there are an infinite number of possible exchanges, depending on ideas or topics, between the two Gods in the sphere and surrounding angels. In what way or ways could humans partake of these exchanges?

    I have posted my dream about people in a large dome in heaven. It is God's proposal for humans in heaven. My understanding is humans cannot, and will not, dictate terms for their existence in heaven, which is the crux of the problem for humans. So, one might ask, when then did God create humans. Well, I have posted the answer on my dream thread. Incidentally, I don't even know if I will be in heaven, I just know about it. From my dream about the dome, it appears as if humans would not like being in the presence of God. Apparently, they have strong wills and determinations to fulfill their own destinies.

    So, then, one might ask, why did God create humans. If you consider Adam and Eve story from Genesis, you have an entirely different picture of humans in paradise. From what I know, there is no paradise without God. During paradise on earth, God was in the world with His angels. When God departed from the world, after Satan entered from the universe, nature returned to time-related existence whereby all creatures were without God's holy protection. I had a vision about the condition of earth during paradise. I saw in my mind the "whole earth glowing" with God's holy light, it must have attracted Satan imprisoned in the universe. In short, the whole world was paradise! Then, after God and His angels departed, everything returned to natural processes, or evolutionary conditions. It happened, as science has discovered from evidence, about 65 million years ago. Humans evolved from the fall of paradise to become the dominant species on earth. Then, after humans became dominate, the two Gods decided to intervene (OT Bible). Unfortunately, due to humans refusal to obey God's Commandments, things have not turned out well for humans.

    Despite hostile remarks and attacks I will continue to post what I please about God and the human condition. The opposition has nothing to propose, and hating God accomplishes nothing, it just make one look like a moron. ha. ha.

    Have a nice day.
    So, following yet another outburst of badly spelt and very badly grammatically composed copy and paste shite, I'm assuming you are finally in a position to tell me WHAT this thing you call god actually is and you can also prove how you might know this. I shall await your response with baited breath you kuntlickingmotherf ucker.
  • 06-08-2018, 12:53 PM
    Cnance

    Re: Have God haters taken over the forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    It must be so frustrating when Chesty knows all the facts but you got nothing but what your psychotic delusional mind conjures up and it is a pathetic composition. Monotonous drivel. 2 years in the VA nuthouse was not enough. You should be made permanent.
    Chesty is the best case of a God hater on the forum. However, I am not certain if chesty really hates God, since he professes to be a nonbeliever. It is however what chesty says, as opposed to what he claims to believe, which condemns him as a God hater. He has, on numerous occasions pointed out the terrible plight of humans. As an example, he has several times mentioned the holocaust. My way of seeing this hate issue is to view it in the context of heaven, which I know about from my dreams posted on this forum. So, assuming chesty, or someone like him with a hostile attitude, supported by evidence from earthly examples, is in heaven before God. Now, suppose this person, or persons, presents examples of dire circumstance of people, both past and present, and asks God to either correct the situation or explain why it happened. What do you think God would do, or say? Based on hat I know about God or Gods (God is a duality), there would be no discussion. In the first place, God cannot be questioned or be judged by his creatures. If it were so, it would infer his creatures to be equal or superior to God.

    So, what is the explanation for injustices. In my opinion, you must understand the entire picture. Fortunately, I have had dream revelations which have informed about the bigger picture. When examining the situation as I know it, I have reached a general conclusion. My most basic conclusion is you cannot question, reprimand, or advise God, the most perfect being in existence, on any matter. The key to the whole discussion is to understand the main reason for God creating angels. God created them in order to partake of his holiness and glory. Before the two Gods created angels, they were their own companions. From what I know, the two Gods in a sphere decided to created angels so there might be additional companionship, or you might say "fellowship." Thus, it would be a situation where angels would communicate ideas about exchanges between the two Gods in a sphere, and, in turn, angels would communicate their ideas or love for those exchanges. If you think about it, there are an infinite number of possible exchanges, depending on ideas or topics, between the two Gods in the sphere and surrounding angels. In what way or ways could humans partake of these exchanges?

    I have posted my dream about people in a large dome in heaven. It is God's proposal for humans in heaven. My understanding is humans cannot, and will not, dictate terms for their existence in heaven, which is the crux of the problem for humans. So, one might ask, when then did God create humans. Well, I have posted the answer on my dream thread. Incidentally, I don't even know if I will be in heaven, I just know about it. From my dream about the dome, it appears as if humans would not like being in the presence of God. Apparently, they have strong wills and determinations to fulfill their own destinies.

    So, then, one might ask, why did God create humans. If you consider Adam and Eve story from Genesis, you have an entirely different picture of humans in paradise. From what I know, there is no paradise without God. During paradise on earth, God was in the world with His angels. When God departed from the world, after Satan entered from the universe, nature returned to time-related existence whereby all creatures were without God's holy protection. I had a vision about the condition of earth during paradise. I saw in my mind the "whole earth glowing" with God's holy light, it must have attracted Satan imprisoned in the universe. In short, the whole world was paradise! Then, after God and His angels departed, everything returned to natural processes, or evolutionary conditions. It happened, as science has discovered from evidence, about 65 million years ago. Humans evolved from the fall of paradise to become the dominant species on earth. Then, after humans became dominate, the two Gods decided to intervene (OT Bible). Unfortunately, due to humans refusal to obey God's Commandments, things have not turned out well for humans.

    Despite hostile remarks and attacks I will continue to post what I please about God and the human condition. The opposition has nothing to propose, and hating God accomplishes nothing, it just make one look like a moron. ha. ha.

    Have a nice day.
  • 06-08-2018, 02:02 AM
    chesty

    Re: Have God haters taken over the forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    If anyone is curious about what a God hater is all about, read Chesty's posting on the forum. He is a classic criminal type: he is a mean spirit pathological liar and a natural born killer. He has a long police record and is on probation after serving time in an Irish prison. Wherever he goes he causes trouble, and is feared by women because he rapes them. No, there is not much good about Chesty. Oh, he washes his clothes, so at least he has a clean appearance, but on the inside there is nothing but filth. I've heard Satan has become envious of Chesty because he has pulled a few evil tricks which demand attention. Satan has almost exhausted his evil tool box, Chesty will give Satan some really good tips.
    It must be so frustrating when Chesty knows all the facts but you got nothing but what your psychotic delusional mind conjures up and it is a pathetic composition. Monotonous drivel. 2 years in the VA nuthouse was not enough. You should be made permanent.
  • 06-07-2018, 07:05 PM
    Cnance

    Re: Have God haters taken over the forum?

    If anyone is curious about what a God hater is all about, read Chesty's posting on the forum. He is a classic criminal type: he is a mean spirit pathological liar and a natural born killer. He has a long police record and is on probation after serving time in an Irish prison. Wherever he goes he causes trouble, and is feared by women because he rapes them. No, there is not much good about Chesty. Oh, he washes his clothes, so at least he has a clean appearance, but on the inside there is nothing but filth. I've heard Satan has become envious of Chesty because he has pulled a few evil tricks which demand attention. Satan has almost exhausted his evil tool box, Chesty will give Satan some really good tips.
This thread has more than 16 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •