report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2006, 11:00 AM

Typeinternational???

I have been enquiring into typeinternational and thought I read something on this site about it being a big time scam...Is this true? They have just emailed me with information and say that they are owned and operated by the EBay group of companies. Any info or advice on this one????

Old 02-12-2006, 09:11 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Typeinternational???

I personally don't know anything about typeinternational. My question to you
is, have you ever heard or know anything about typingcash.com?

Old 02-12-2006, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsworks
I personally don't know anything about typeinternational. My question to you
is, have you ever heard or know anything about typingcash.com?
No sorry I have not heard of them but I did however look up their site and appears to be one of those typing ads through either goodle adwords or overture. Typing up the ads yourself and paying for them yourself, I believe. I am new to this whole internet businesses and am still learning. There are probably other members on this site with more experience than me. If you find that they are legit, then by all means let me know. The general consensus around here, is if you have to pay a membership or fee of any type than it is a scam. Hope this helps.

Old 02-12-2006, 08:23 PM
appsbusiness

I'd watch out for any "typing" "job". They usually are just trying to make you think it's a job when it's not. I've been using the Life Empowered System myself and am very satisfied. Really professional and makes money.

Old 02-12-2006, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by appsbusiness
I'd watch out for any "typing" "job". They usually are just trying to make you think it's a job when it's not. I've been using the Life Empowered System myself and am very satisfied. Really professional and makes money.
I was checking them out only yesterday. So tell me, no BS, is it as easy as they make out. Does he provide all that info that he says he does??? Because I have already paid $99.95 to a similar company that were not much help at all and when I tried to get their help via their email addresses, they kept getting returned, address unknown. I presume this program is about placing ads on google or yahoo (overture)? You do not need to have your own website but probably would be better if you did, right? You place ads and pay price per click (PPC) and hope that someone buys something from your add because then you will get paid your commission??? Hope that you pick the right companies to advertise? and hope that you figure out the right keywords and BS of google??? Please do tell.

Old 02-16-2006, 10:30 AM
Newbie Member

Regarding Typeinternational, I don't want to speak for a company that I'm not affiliated or haven't had experience with. HOWEVER, you might also want to check out their Better Business Report.

BBB report:
http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/B...ID=13156006&sm=

By the way, their rating?.....F

Old 02-16-2006, 10:37 AM
Newbie Member

Sorry about the broken link. Go to

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Bu...D=13156006&sm=

Old 02-16-2006, 10:58 AM

Thanks for that, tokyodutchman. Very much appreciated.

Old 02-28-2006, 06:52 PM
Banned

No 1 fraud site

Old 02-28-2006, 07:20 PM
moinul

Hi,
typing onternational is may be fraus at usa, us or western countries. BUT, it is pay at india, bangladesh, pakistan and asian cointries.

I have a account at thsi site and a basic account. I have get paid. really. BUT, their works is not so easy and have to place ads at safelist and classified ads site. thats it. some data transcripiton works also.
BUT
if U do not have a good internet connection, U can not do your jobs. it is not a easy process to plase ads at 100 or 200 sites. in 18 days. they paid by chaque and u have to do for 100$ to 150$ of works. if u can not complete any assignment then U may not pay for this assignment. But, u can get for other complete assignment.

This is a true and real matter about typinginternational.com

Typingcash is not a good site and similer of other scam site.

A easy way to fine scam site is, similar sentencs, page layout and payment system/offer.. graphics and pictures..may be same.

Old 06-21-2006, 01:23 PM
I am new at Scam.com

My experience with Typeinternational has not been good.

The work they described for Research Assistant seemed straightforward enough. It takes time but there is a clear description of what is required. So I sent off the first batch. I have not (and will not) do any recruiting for them and anybody else until I've seen that an organisation is as good as its word.

So far my three attempts to send them the data have been met with 'we didn't receive it'. I even put a tracking link on the email - and sure enough they don't open long emails ie ones likely to have data in them.

So I'm just assuming that this is another one to chalk up to experience - they are are a scam or incompetent and I'm inclined towards SCAM.

Hal Westhead
http://www.emoti.org

Old 10-05-2006, 08:15 PM
Newbie Member

I also was just taken by typeinternational when I asked for my money back I was told I was crying and to wait 24hrs. for my traing package!Well it's been 26HRS.AND NOTHING!I also tried getting a phone# the only one I was able to get was from the company that transferd the money;It was WRONG!!Anybody have the # I would appreciate it.BUT I'm not giveing up, I will find a way to make money from home so I can provide for and spend time with my kids.

Old 10-05-2006, 09:55 PM
Silver Member

According to this website type international is OUT OF BUSINESS!! Sorry

BBB on Type International

Old 10-05-2006, 09:59 PM
Silver Member

However, the website is still up so I did a whois search and this is what I found. Try some of these numbers. Again, good luck!!

Registrant:
Typeinternational (TYPEINTERNATIONAL-COM-DOM)
Typeinternational
1647 Tam Oshanter Plaza
Palm Springs, CA 92264
United States
(760) 321-8164
admin@typeinternational.com

Domain Name: TYPEINTERNATIONAL.COM

Administrative Contact:
Typeinternational admin@typeinternational.com
1647 Tam Oshanter Plaza
Palm Springs, CA 92264
United States
(760) 321-8164

Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Typeinternational admin@typeinternational.com
1647 Tam Oshanter Plaza
Palm Springs, CA 92264
United States
(760) 321-8164

Old 10-05-2006, 10:07 PM
Silver Member

One more thing, the name of the owner is Robert Bell, I found this by taking the above number and putting it into google and got his name, then I put his name in google and he has several complaints about his company, typeinternational.

Old 10-10-2006, 03:13 AM
Newbie Member

THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!! Your comments and info has been a BIG help!I love scam.com this has been one of my best sources of info

Old 10-10-2006, 05:30 AM
Platinum Member

Many of the companies offering work at home make very unrealistic claims

Old 10-10-2006, 06:11 AM
The Ultimate Moderater

All Data entry jobs are scams. Make $1000 a day just typing, yeah right! :rolleyes: Plus the $49 to $99 fee they charge, never pay for jobs.